interior door is not just an element for separation and isolation of single rooms rooms and a bright interior detail.With the right choice, she stresses the benefits of the room and visually increases it.Good cope with all these tasks veneered doors.Not yielding to the characteristics laminated doors, they have a natural wood structure and an affordable price.
- Technology of veneered doors
- hollow core veneered doors
- solid construction veneered doors
- Types veneer
- Features veneered doors
- How to choose
- veneered doors veneered doors What is the difference from oneother
- trusted manufacturers of veneered doors
- Variety veneered doors
Technology of veneered doors
Before you select good veneer doors, it is necessary to know more about the technology of their production.
In total there are 3 ways of applying veneer to the surface:
- cold veneering glue made by compression;
- hot veneering is also produced on the glue, but with a different composition and quality characteristics by means of a hot press;
- membrane vacuum veneering technique is used to create various designs.Through this method is applied on the surface of veneer with any relief.
type-veneered doors are divided into two types:
- solid.The wooden frame is filled with laminated wood;
- hollow.The frame is made of solid wood and is connected to the molding and paneled panels or veneer.
hollow core veneered doors
basis for such a door frame made of pine beams with the cross 30h33 mm.To avoid further deformation and cracking wood humidity should not exceed eight percent.
If you want to install the glass, the glass around the perimeter of the additional rail is installed.It is a bracket with a horizontal slot through which they are attached to the outer frame.
Then, on one side of the cover panel frame from MDF 4 mm thick.The resulting space is filled by the thickness of the timber polystyrene plates or cardboard honeycomb.Above all rose the second panel of MDF.The result is a three-layer "cake."
Now begins the phase of preparation of the veneer to fanerirovaniyu.Bands wood veneer 30 cm wide sheets piled in the desired size (which is somewhat larger than the door leaf).To achieve mirroring the pattern of the door leaf, each of the bands selected for color and texture.When all the strips of veneer matched, they are glued adhesive tape on a special machine.Further, the finished sheet is removed once the glue, after which they are driven by the size of the door leaf.
Then came the step of applying veneer directly on the door.First, it is attached to the front of the MDF, and then to the end.For this purpose, on MDF board, glue is applied on top of it and put a sheet of veneer.Under the hot pressing the adhesive is baked, securely connecting two surfaces together.After a few grindings door covered with a protective varnish, which allows the use of veneered doors, even in areas with high humidity.
solid construction veneered doors
for their manufacture and use of pine timber.But it makes no skeleton and whole cloth, glue the sticks using a hot press into a monolithic panel.
Afflicted profile milling and polished billet glued panels of MDF.Veneered occurs already described above technologies.
Optionally veneer can be finished and a metal door.For this to her self-tapping screws are mounted MDF sheets and have them applied veneer.When this method is recommended for the side facing inside the room to mount wood veneer, and the outer side - artificial.
Today, manufacturers offer three types of veneer:
is a thin sheet of wood.With wood it is removed by desquamation, sawing or planing.It got its name thanks to the complete preservation of the texture of natural wood.Doors with such a coating are more expensive than particle board, but cheaper than natural array.At the same time it retains the aesthetic real wood, eco-friendly and unique design.
It is reproduced on special technology from natural wood veneer.It simulates different types of wood, passing them the texture and shades.For its production using fast-growing tree species.The production technology is the formation of blocks of veneer sheets and further production of them varied in color and size of the veneer.Thus, keeping the whole ecological natural material, created new and different textures.
stages of wood processing:
- shelling on special equipment.As a result, the log is divided into thin strips and cut into smaller sheets;
- resulting material is dried and sorted by color;
- for through staining the sheets are lowered into the tank with the staining solution;
- dyed material is assembled into packets and stick together.The resulting block is compressed under high pressure.Subsequently thereof required to give the veneer sheets.
- As a result, the composition of this veneer of natural wood 93-94%, 6-7% and 0.2-0.3% adhesive dye.
advantage is the absence of knots and voids that occur on wood, as well as a choice of textures.From lacks - the high porosity of the material and the high consumption of adhesive when veneering.In addition, this method produced veneer is quite fragile.
This reconstructed veneer of wood.It is smaller than all the other species retains the texture of wood.Decorative give him geometric patterns and combinations of different colors.Doors covered multishponom look modern and well suited for the interior in modern style.
Among its environmental benefits, and a wide range of unique pattern, durable and undemanding in operation.
Features veneered doors
main advantage of veneered MDF doors is a combination of the natural beauty of natural wood with the low price.
- unique textures and colors;
- high resistance to temperature and high humidity in the room;
- ability to repair the surface with little damage;
- high teplosohrannost and insulation;
- complexity pick up a few doors similar in texture;
- under prolonged influence of sunlight, veneers may darken.
addition, important effect on the duration of the operation has punctuality production technology and material selection.Therefore, even veneered doors of economy class is recommended to buy only from trusted manufacturers.
How to choose veneered doors
When choosing a door to observe a number of rules.First of all you should pay attention to the price of veneered doors.The desire to save is understandable, but should be aware that the door is covered with wood veneer, can cost as much as a plastic coated.Just because the price of wood is much higher than for PVC panels.
If you want to buy a few doors, you can apply directly to the manufacturer or their authorized dealers.This will turn a good save without sacrificing quality.Direct contact with the official representative of the plant will allow the door to order custom sizes for individual designs.
And, if necessary, get expert advice about the technology and the quality of the material.
When selecting veneered doors need to focus on the color scheme of the room in which they are installed.
even the best quality and beautiful door will not look beautiful against the backdrop of subjects and objects to which it is not suitable for the style or color.
are made not only blind veneered door, but with different accents.It may be matte, simple or decorated with glass stones, multicolored stained glass, paste from any natural material (such as bamboo or rattan).They are more expensive than the deaf, but also look more aesthetically pleasing.
When selecting veneered doors carefully consider its pattern.It must be unique, and if there are duplicates, so the manufacturer used an artificial veneer, whose price is much lower.
be checked and how firmly glued to the veneer doors.Make it easy enough to pick up the nail edge of the veneer at the end, if he moved a little bit, then the door of poor quality.
A good veneer door surface is smooth and does not emit any chemical odors.
Recognizing all the advantages of the natural material used to produce veneer doors, many still prefer the door with artificial turf.The only argument for this choice is the economy.It should be noted that high-quality laminate that covers the door is slightly cheaper than natural veneer.
before final purchase, make sure the seller of the equipment.Veneered doors should have not only the door frame, and frames.
How are veneered doors apart
veneered doors does not always mean high quality product, covered with natural wood.The stores are increasingly appears low-grade forgery which at first glance is quite difficult to identify.
To improve the competitiveness of unscrupulous manufacturers produce cheap low-quality raw materials from the door.To save changes manufacturing process, which also adversely affects the quality of the product.In doing so, they rely on the lack of professional knowledge of potential consumers.Therefore, it is important to be guided by not only the low price with the purchase of veneered interior doors.
possible design defects veneered doors:
- in the production of solid doors is not used laminated board, as usual, with knots and other defects.This will lead to deformation of the door in use;
- sometimes instead of solid wood for the door frame, using DSP.It's not only a rough fake, but the complexity of use.Often, when under the weight of the door leaf pulls out of chipboard screws that secure the hinges;
- saving can eliminate a layer of sheet MDF between lumber and veneer;
- occur and these doors, which can be seen through the veneer joints of bars, and the surface has cracks, gaps and irregularities;
- as an adhesive for the veneer used domestic PVA glue.Subsequently, this door is likely deformed;
- on the casing, which are required to complete, there is no slot for attaching them.As a result, they have to be installed on the nails, hats which will be visible;
- doors are equipped with low-quality fittings.The failed it difficult to replace yourself.
All these blunders is difficult to observe directly.Even the layout of the proposed cut-off door, which is made all the requirements may not be accurate.
is important and the quality of the finish:
- rough coating means low-quality grinding and the use of inexpensive lacquer;
- heterogeneity coverage and noticeable wood pores say too thin layer of varnish.In the room with moist air such doors will last for long;
- and abuse technology show varnish stains from the door frame and trim, uneven coating, the difference in color of different elements of the door, enough polished edge and corner joints of doors, the availability of chips and putty places.
When assembling found the following shortcomings:
- mismatch profile abutting the door frame;
- poor-quality installation hardware (chips, cracks);
- unstable geometry, poor fit between the plates and glass, small-duct and linens.
lifetime of poor quality veneered doors with a maximum of 20 years, reduced to two.So good at first glance, savings of 50% can result in high costs.
trusted manufacturers of veneered doors
secure yourself and buy a good door can be only from manufacturers who care about the quality of their products.The most well-known Russian manufacturers is the company "Veles" and "Bravo".They produce high-level doors, at an affordable price.Also popular products of the company "Rada", which belongs to the category of elite.
not inferior to them, and such companies as "Papa Carlo" and «CARLO PORTE».Over the years, they release high-quality products, and even in times of crisis and declining sales, they have not changed yourself to maintain the achieved level.
But perhaps the most popular in Russia, the doors are made on the Italian factory "Imola."Over time this name became a household word, and represents a smooth hollow veneered door.
most cost doors are made in Belarus.Despite the low price, the doors factories "Volhovets," "Sophia" and "Alver" meet all the requirements and standards of quality.
There are a number of manufacturers whose doors are presented in the shops of most cities and which can safely be trusted, "Alexandria doors", "Mario Riolo", "Karelian door", "Yaroslavl door", "Framir", "Yaroslavl door."
Variety veneered doors
veneered doors of economy class. Today it is the most popular type of interior doors.With the expensive kind that simulates an array, they have a reasonable price for the majority of consumers.
door with oak veneer .To place in a classic style or in a chalet-style should be set beautiful wooden doors made of fine wood.But the cost of solid oak door is very high and few people can afford them.They are a great alternative to the door with oak veneer.Externally, they are fully simulate an array, and in some specifications even surpass natural wood.
bleached oak veneered door. wood veneer doors bright colors perfect for any interior, emphasize its beauty and visually expand the space.They are unpretentious in operation and durable.And thanks to modern technology, bleached oak veneer turns smooth and delicate pattern, which gives the door a special charm.
Smooth veneered doors .Is very popular among the species of interior doors.
Posted by in Doors