pressing issues for owners of apartments and residential buildings is the installation of revolving doors.The selection process tambour door rather complicated, because the market there are many variations of revolving doors.To select high-quality tambour door, which will last for decades, check out this article.
- device and responsibilities tambour door
- Species revolving doors
- Recommendations for choosing a tambour door
- main stages of installation tambour door
- Overview manufacturers of metal tambour door
- Care and maintenance tambour door
deviceand responsibilities tambour door
standard metal tambour door includes:
- sheet metal,
- door handle with integrated lock,
- door hinges.
main component tambour door is metal frame, cloth, which provide heat and sound insulation, and the auxiliary accessories.The main component is a tambour door lock, which allows the door to perform the ba
advantages and features tambour door:
- protection from drafts and heat loss;
- protection from unauthorized persons, such as hooligans and swindlers;
- affordable cost;
- use as a vestibule entrance, a dressing area and pereobuvaniya;
- use vestibule as an additional space for the baby carriage, bicycles or children's cars;
- use of space in the vestibule as a storage room for vegetables, such as potatoes;
- revolving doors have attractive design and many ways to finish.
Disadvantages installing revolving doors:
- inability to quickly enter into the apartment, it is necessary to open the two doors;
- vestibule, usually shared with the neighbors, it is possible that the neighbors are caught unscrupulous and do not want to clean up or will clutter the room vestibule;
- case of fire tambour door prevents a rapid exit from the premises.
Species revolving doors
Depending on how you finish revolving doors are divided into:
- doors decorated with artificial leather,
The most popular option is revolving metal doors that are safe, power and reliability.
Depending on the type of construction of revolving doors are divided into:
1. Doors with two opening doors.One of the doors is the work consists of locks, latches and handles ordinary pen.The second flap has a retainer, which consists of two valves.These doors are mounted in fairly broad, but low doorways.
2. doors, consisting of one flap and one or two lateral parts.The side parts are welded to the door frame and act as fixed wings.Standard working width of 90 cm leaf. The side of the space occupied by the remainder.
3. The door with welded or with a removable transom.This door has a height restriction of 2.05 meters. The balance takes place transom.These doors are installed in high but not wide openings.
4. Metal doors revolving and folding transom.The right wing has a working lock, handle and latch.In the left pane are the upper and lower latches.The width of the working leaf does not exceed 90 cm, and the height of the door is limited to two meters.Such revolving doors fit perfectly into the wide and high openings.
Metal revolving doors separated in appearance to:
- revolving doors lattice-type,
- deaf revolving doors.
advantage of lattice doors is that by opening the door, you can see the one who came without opening tambour door.The disadvantage of lattice doors is that attackers can see the front door and determining the number of locks, will be able to get inside.
Deaf revolving doors have a peephole through which visitors observed.Advantage: outsiders can not see the front door.Disadvantage: not always seen the one who came out of the fog and the small radius review buds.
Benefits of buying and installing a metal tambour door:
- exercise tight control over penetration into the room;
- high rigidity ensures the reliability of revolving doors;
- anticorrosion door - no rust, as a consequence of rainfall or high humidity;
- use of high-quality powder coating;
- possibility of additional installation of intercom or electromagnetic lock.
in proportion to the degree of stability and protection against hacking revolving doors are divided into:
- door first class stability - easily opened, they have low cost, unreliable in operation;
- second class stability tambour door indicates the possibility of breaking the door only by means of electric cutting tools;
- third class sustainability involves very complicated hack revolving doors, which takes half an hour to two hours at a time;
- fourth grade stability tambour door indicates that the door is resistant even to firearms.
Recommendations for choosing a tambour door
1. When choosing a tambour door is necessary to measure the width and height of the door opening, and to determine the type and number of the valves in the tambour door.
2. decor - mostly revolving doors serve a protective function, but you can use decorated armor, forged or metal doors.
3. In order to facilitate maintenance and cleaning tambour doors is better to choose a simple design.
4. In no case should not save on the fitting components because these components depends on the security and stability of the tambour door to burglary.
5. Pay attention to the hinges, which should be a modern quality.If the attackers want to cut the door off its hinges, you must have a lock system.
6. Choose locks with complex structural elements.At the same time the castle should have easy and affordable opening.
7. Requirements for the construction tambour door: reliability, lightweight design, strength.
8. When choosing a remote tambour door, take care of a peephole with a high level review.
9. Buy tambour door, directly from the manufacturer to save money and get the door of decent quality.
10. Learn specifications tambour doors and the level of protection against hacking.It is desirable to give preference to the third or fourth class of security revolving doors.
11. When you select a manufacturer tambour door read the reviews and recommendations on revolving doors.
12. The presence of the seal in the construction of revolving doors provide sound insulation and absence of drafts.
main stages of installation tambour door
Before you start installing revolving doors define the basic requirements tambour door:
- door must ensure security of the home;
- after installing the door should not feel a draft or heat loss in the room;
- steel door must be fire-resistant;
- tambour door must provide soundproof rooms.
- building knife,
- spacers or wedges.
1. If you are replacing an old door with a new must perform the work of dismantling the old tambour door.Removing the door should be carefully, to prevent the destruction of or damage to the doorway.The doorway should be strengthened metal frame and decorate putty or cement mortar.
2. Installing the tambour door assembly begins with the door frame.When installing a doorbell or a television cable, these works should be completed prior to installation of the door frame.With the construction of the new struts secure the door frame.With the level of evenness check design.Maximum proper installation box will ensure that the spacers or wedges.The door frame must be installed correctly and perfectly flat to prevent deformation of the door leaf in operation.With the help of anchor bolts and secure the gun box in the opening.
3. After installation is complete, proceed to the door frame securing door hinges.With the help of level measurements and markings make places setting loops.Then drill the drill holes and install the loop.
4. Next step - installing and securing the door leaf.Signs properly installed tambour door:
- lower and upper part of the door frame adjacent to the surface of the door leaf flush;
- loops do not emit unpleasant squeaks, and otherwise must be lubricated with a special grease hinges.
5. The final stage - setting sealant and sound insulation.In the formation of the free space between the door frame and the opening, use assembly foam to fill.Once the foam has hardened, remove the excess using a construction knife.
6. After installing the door, the wall near the doorway plaster and paint or trim, depending on the design of the room.
Overview manufacturers of metal tambour door
Factors that affect the metal tambour door price:
- door dimensions,
- material from which made the door,
- the seal,
- complexity of the castle,
- the door peephole, automatic call,
- design and decor tambour door,
- cost of delivery and installation,
- quality fittings.
better to buy a revolving metal door in a specialty store or manufacturer to get a guarantee and further maintenance.
consider the main producers of revolving doors:
1. Hormann (Germany)
- high level of security;
- providing comfort and modern design;
- absence of heat;
- individual selection of fittings;
- more than 90 variants of the door;
- 100,000 cycles of opening;
- glazed doors or the type of blind;
- durable metal frame;
- revolving doors are resistant to precipitation.
2. Gerda (Poland)
- use of mineral wool, foam or vermiculite foam as insulation;
- finish inside and outside is done by a double layer of padding polyester;
- the rubber seal;
- presence of more than 45 color variations finish tambour door;
- can choose any size and dimensions;
- metal doors have a double-layer deposition of powder.
3. Steel (Russia)
- use proprietary hardware;
- simple design and reasonable price;
- good security;
- long lines of operation;
- easy care and cleaning;
- number of cusps is determined individually.
4. Steel Master (Russia)
- high strength and durability;
- offers tambour door metal economy class;
- use of powder coating, which protects the door from damage;
- resistance to changes in temperature and precipitation;
- full compliance with all health and safety standards;
- wide range and an individual approach to each client.
5. Patriot (Russia)
- compactness and efficiency;
- high level of protection against burglary;
- ratio of high quality and affordable prices.
doors Options include:
- base door,
- loop with the anti-box,
- castles: the upper and lower,
- additional accessories.
6. Rusdver (Russia)
Feature revolving doors Rusdver:
- custom-made doors;
- excellent insulation;
- functionality and practicality;
- there may intercom;
- attractive design;
- confrontation precipitation and breaking;
- low thermal conductivity;
- security of the home.
Care and maintenance tambour door
Metal revolving doors do not require special care.Enough to wipe them from the dust and dirt wet, soapy cloth.In the presence of the seal on the tambour door should periodically clean the seal from dust and gryazi.Takie doors are resistant to UV and rain.With proper choice of tambour door service life reaches the door several decades.Therefore, the choice of revolving doors should be treated with responsibility, do not skimp on accessories and castles.After all, the quality of the tambour door depends on the owner and the security of property as a whole.