To date, all owners of premises from residential to office and warehouse, trying to protect them with the fire doors.They have already come into the number of required protective equipment and during its existence are constantly being improved and updated.
- types of fire doors
- How does the fire door?
- How to choose a fire door?
- installation of fire doors
types of fire doors
Fire doors come in several different species.They are classified as follows:
- According to the materials that were used in the manufacture of, for example:
- metal.These doors are of aluminum and iron as well as zinc tiled roof.Not many are aware of the fact that the metal is too prone to burning, so it must be carefully insulated with mineral wool.Special care should be taken to the door frame, as in the case of a fire is dependent on it, it is easy to open the door;
- fiberglass.Glass itself is a fire fighting material, which further strengthens the metal armature and covered with refractory dye.The inside of the fiberglass doors also insulated with a special material.These doors are able to restrain the fire within an hour;
- wood.There are different types of wood, which have heat-resistant properties.But despite the natural qualities of such a tree is further impregnated with a solution of fire protection, as well as cover the stain, enhances these properties.
- By type box.Boxes of fire door designs are divided into three types:
- corner frame - a simple and common structure, making it possible to install the door in any doorway.Plat mounted on the outside;
- inner box, yet it is called an end.Installed inside the opening without casings, often to the already trimmed multideck or surface;
- covering box.She would cover the wall with a hand, and is commonly used in the beautiful and expensive camera.Plat and installed on the outside and on the inside, to hide underneath irregularities or residual foam.
- The shape and design:
- deaf.Such doors may be made of any material, they have a continuous sheet, without gaps and glass inserts;
- glazed.Doors with glass inserts not less resistant to fire than the door without them.For them, using windows with multiple cameras that are filled with a gel.Heated, it expands and fills the cracks and crevices;
- odnopolnye.It is the most common option - the door has one leaf;
- two-field.The door consists of two wings.They are produced and with glass and deaf.In terms of the appearance of these doors look better than odnopolnye, but when you buy them, many are questionable, because the second valve is normally closed to the bolt and in the case of fire may hinder output.On this occasion, do not worry becausefire double doors equipped with a device that allows you to open the door with a little pressure on her.
- In refractory qualities.The time during which the door can withstand the influence of fire, is at least 15 minutes up to 90 minutes.As there is a door, which is the limit of the resistance 30, 45, 60 minutes.Fire doors are often equipped with special seals that expand when heated, overshadow all the cracks, thereby allowing smoke to enter the room.Also, the door must be fitted with a device responsive to smoke and closes it automatically.
- By way of manufacturing.Fire doors are made either manually or automatically.Recent considered more qualitative and reliable, becauseAutomation allows more accurate stitch design elements.
How does the fire door?
Often caused the fire spreads or because of the fire to the door, or because of gaps present between the door leaf and frame.In contrast to conventional doors, fire protection design has features that allow for a long time to survive the onslaught of fire.They are as follows:
- surface of the door is a sheet of metal, fireproof plastic or wood;
- door from the inside is filled with non-flammable materials and smoke seals, referred to above;
- most fire-resistant designs have the surface of the metal, and the interior of stone wool.Her entire perimeter of the protected seal smoke, which by its appearance and texture reminiscent of the solid clay;
- as the door is equipped with a heat-insulating material, in order to minimize the heating during the fire.This material is a slab of basalt fibers, the length of which will depend on the time the fire resistance.The most reliable of these materials is considered to be silicon oxide, which is able to withstand temperatures of 1200 and 1800 for a short time even degrees.
plants producing fire doors, necessarily carry out tests of heat-resistant qualities.With such experiments producers set limit temperature which the product can withstand without distortion.Just calculate the time after which the structure begins to pass into the room the smoke and fire.
During a fire burn out completely ordinary room for about a quarter of an hour.In this connection it should choose a door that could withstand at least an hour.Well, when it is equipped with a special system that allows the outside to open it with a key, and the inside - a slight pressure on the handle.This will enable, if necessary, quickly leave the room.
How to choose a fire door?
choosing doors fire, the price of which depends on the material, the manufacturer, the complexity of installation and performance, you should pay attention to some points, starting with the type and purpose of the particular room:
- refractory quality.As mentioned above, the fire resistance time in different models of doors may be different.If you need to install the door in the interior of the premises, then this approach to model a half-hour fire resistance.If the door is the entrance from the street, then it is best to choose fire 45 minutes.The higher the degree of resistance to fire - the more expensive product;
- leaf thickness and appearance.Often, fire doors have a metal surface with a powder-coated.But there are models of galvanized steel that can withstand large temperature jumps.The thickness of the fabric fire doors usually varies in the range from 1.5 to 6 mm.Standards exist in our country, require that it is at least 2 mm;
- translucency.In other words, it is glazed fire-resistant glass door.The larger width of the glass portions, the lower the quality of fire-resistant construction.In addition, these doors much more deaf;
- locking system.Locks should be equipped with "panic" that would quickly leave the premises in case of fire, as well as have all the necessary documents and certificates confirming quality.This is a very important moment, becauseif during the fire low-quality lock jammed, people may simply not be saved;
- wall material, which is mounted door.The wall may be made of bricks, concrete or other material, it is also necessary to consider and select, respectively, the door frame corner, or the face covering designs;
- manufacturer.To protect themselves as much as possible should be selected articles only proven and reliable companies.These organizations, which are on the market for many years, will not risk reputation and sell defective and substandard products, which can cause death.In addition, they carry warranties and have service centers.In the production of doors large firms employ highly skilled workers, as well as the best and most reliable materials.
installation of fire doors
If you happen to buy a fire door in a serious organization, all further work on the delivery and installation are usually held in the following scenario:
- before you invite into their territory gager specialist from the selected organization is necessary,first of all, to sign a bilateral agreement on provision of installation.Fixing the obligations of both parties on paper, the buyer and seller will have confidence in the observance of their rights from a legal point of view.Once this is done arrange the arrival of a specialist to the installation;
- primarily have to do all the necessary measurements.Typically, an employee of the company, engaged in the sale and installation of doors, contact the customer and sends him gager specialist at the agreed time;
- fire doors installed only in a properly prepared opening.If installation takes place in an office or a restaurant, it should produce only specially trained people.Otherwise, the institution does not comply with the rules of fire safety and do not get a work permit;
- for installation of fire doors, there are strict rules that are fixed in the relevant documentation.The consequence of non-compliance with at least one of them may be cut short the life;
- after inspection and measurement opening, the specialist will have his conclusion may have to do it wider or narrower.Then appointed date of installation.Normally, serious organizations offer delivery of its products to the place of installation.They bring it in its original packaging.Before signing the receipt of documents to open it and make sure that the door has no external injuries, and also corresponds to the model ordered, color, etc .;
- installation of fire doors is made, as well as the installation of any other door design.Primarily dismantled old door, set forth in the opening for mounting the box;
- metal fire doors are installed on the original metal blank.To test how well and accurately set design, you need to know a few simple rules:
- door leaf should not go and be firmly established;
- gaps between the frame and the opening should be zapenivat;
- locks, handles and other accessories should rotate freely and easily without requiring excessive application of force;
- sign a contract for the installation should be only after a thorough check of the wizard.