Gone are the days when the pump is running without water heating systems.Today, the efficiency of the heating system is increased due to the installation of the pump.Furthermore, much faster the heating room and reduced fuel consumption.Connect the pump to the heating system makes it possible to mount the towel rails, thermostats and apply smaller diameter tubes.
- Benefits Connection pump heating system
- selection rules pump heating system
- Classification of pumps for the heating system
- technology installation pump to the heating system
- Selecting a location for the pump
- Terms of the pump
- principles pump mounting
Benefits Connection pump heating system
The owners of country houses with a system of decentralized water supply are faced with the problem of uniform heat distribution on all the heating circuits.For example, if the boiler water boils, and in areas distant radiators are barely warm.In this case
To improve circulation, there are two proposals: the installation of large-diameter pipes, or by installing a system update, but rather tapping into the pipe pressure pump.Those looking for tube removal, provided that they are immured indoors, there are few.And the cost of the system itself, which consists of pipes with a large diameter, not always like the hosts because of their high cost.And the price of the pump for the heating system are much lower.
Therefore, it is necessary to install injection pump.Circulation pump unit mounted on the heating system works on all types of fuel - wood, coal, oil.Upgrading the heating system by tapping the pump to the heating system will help you:
- Align the temperature in the pipes;
- Exclude appearance zavozdushin that prevent normal circulating coolant;
- Perform actions to increase the area of your heating system.
selection rules pump heating system
to install the heating system does not make sense to buy a fairly powerful pump, because you will not use its full capacity.And he will emit higher noise.The owner, bought the pump, it is advisable to remember that the power of the device should be above 10% of the value that is obtained as a result of your calculations.
Features pumping equipment to ensure the needs of the heating system depends on many parameters.For example, the diameter of the pipes, the maximum pressure, the temperature of water coolant density:
- Flow rate Q, which passes through any portion of the thermal system, is calculated as well as the flow rate for boiler equipment.That is to say, to equate the value of the flow rate of coolant to the parameters of the boiler output.When the boiler output of 20 kW per minute through it takes about 20 liters.
- radiators whose capacity is 10 kW, will pass 10 liters per minute.When calculating the flow rate in each ring, consider the heating power of the batteries.
- liquid flow in pipes is determined by the diameter pipelines.The smaller the diameter, the flow path of coolant will occur more resistance.
The longer the pipe, the more powerful must be the fuel pump for the heating system.This suggests that for every 10 meters of heating system must 0.6 meters from the pump head.To ensure productive ring 100m, 6m required pump head.
Classification of pumps for the heating system
for movement of energy to the heating system uses two types of pumps:
- dry pumps.A rotor for such equipment does not come into direct contact with the energy source.When considering such equipment as installed in the heating system to check its several features.Power plant pumps with so-called "dry" does not touch the rotor while working with the energy source.The seal, which is in the unit, it is necessary to seal the pump from the motor compartment.The main advantage of these pumps is the high efficiency - about 80%.Therefore, their use is appropriate when a constant pumping large volumes of water.The equipment is used primarily for large commercial premises, factories and high-rise buildings.Because of the relatively strong noise that are created during the operation, such pumps for private homes are not appropriate.
- Wet pumps.Their work is part of the water they pumped.When the engine is cooled with water, lubricated and all its nodes.Electricity is suitable for the stator.Thus, it is well protected from the effects of non-magnetic stainless steel coolant glass.The main advantages specific to the fuel pump with a rotor located in the water: a long time operation, infrequent service, small noise, compact size and low weight, Easily replaced units, installation of the pump in the heating system is carried out directly on the pipes.Of course, among all the pluses and minus there.These devices exhibit a fairly low efficiency, which is 30-50%.Used injection pump with rotor is usually in heating homes and city apartments.You must also remember that the pump should not be used for drinking water and problems connected with food.
technology installation pump to the heating system
Preparatory work for installation into the heating system is recommended to buy pumps, which are present in a complete split thread.If these items are not, you need to buy.Do not forget the deep cleaning of the filter.You should also prepare a non-return valve to ensure proper operation of the heating system.
After selection of the pump for the heating system is recommended to purchase a special set of keys for the installation, shut-off valve, a small piece of pipe.Its diameter should be similar to the diameter of the riser.
Selecting a location for the pump
When connecting the pump heating choose a scheme that you can carry out periodic maintenance of the system.It is desirable that you have to approach it.If the earlier model "wet" pumps some parts from contact with water could be damaged, and now the system is made so that the water it's not scary.Even when large and small different temperatures.This makes it possible to carry out the installation of pumping equipment in the return or supply pipeline.
to increase pressure on the pumps the pump section must be installed near the place where the connection of the tank in the area falling pipe.This arrangement makes it possible to create this high temperature heating portion.Before you carry out the installation of the pump in the heating system at the bypass pipe, check that the unit can withstand heavy water pressure high temperature.
For more efficient operation of the equipment "warm floor" blast put the unit on the site of delivery of heated water.This would exclude such a problem as the occurrence of air pockets.To restore the heating system with a membrane tank put a bypass pump unit on the return line.It is desirable to bring to the expansion tank.Terms
correct installation of the pump to the heating system involves compliance with several regulations:
- Set on either side of the pump equipment ball valves.They are required to ensure dismantling the pump, if it became necessary maintenance or repair work.
- in the heating system before the pump is usually installed a filter that deals with water purification from mechanical debris coming from the coolant.
- to remove trapped air to set up a special bypass valve, which can be automatic or manual type.
- When installing the pump to flush the heating system you need to follow the direction that the arrow shown on the pump.Remember that the direction must match the direction of motion of the liquid.
- order not to damage the "wet" pump, when suddenly the engine is not fully immersed in water, the device is mounted horizontally.
- terminals pump unit must be at the top.
- The heating system for all screw connections must be installed gasket, pre-treated with sealant.
- for the safe use of the pump for the heating system in a plug socket that has a grounding.Before installing the pump, be sure to carry out actions that are associated with providing the grounding.
principles pump mounting
When using a pump in the heating system, consider the following guidelines:
- to start drain and clean the system.Heating system, which has been in continuous operation, rinse several times, filled with water and emptied, to successfully clean the pollution.
- Then in the space provided embed the pump, according to the plan.Thus it is necessary to look at the direction in which the energy source is moving.Typically, the pump is shown by the arrow.
- After a complete filling of the installation producing energy source.
- Check for its performance.If you still have any errors at this stage you need to fix them.
- Next, the system displays an unnecessary air using a central screw.On the correctness of action signals exiting the water that comes out of a special holes.
- findings with a manual pump the air each time before turning it on.Turn on the pump for 5 minutes and make the valve opening.This procedure is carried out several times.
- The pump after filling the pipe with water.The system must be running.Remember that there should be no air in the pipes.
- In order to automate the pump and protect it from misuse buy a pump-type machine.Connect the pump to the mains, it is recommended to use a circuit breaker with a flag.He will serve two functions - breaker and fuse.The fuse is mounted on a distance of 50 centimeters or more from the boiler.
- To install an additional pump in the heating system, which already has one, keep in mind that it is turned on after the operation of the thermal relay.To work in sync both devices, you must connect the second pump is also connected to the heat relay.Also optional is possible to connect to the main pump through the parallel connection.
Now you know how to install a circulating pump, and how to equip the heating system with two pumps.When taking into account all the rules and features in the performance of such work you can forget about the problems of uneven distribution of heat in the system and the formation of air spaces.