Standalone conditioners pertaining to unit-type, usually installed specialists, but they say that the installation of air conditioning in the apartment is quite possible to implement on their own.It is not too time-consuming process, which can handle anyone with minimal technical knowledge and skills of handling with construction tool.The main thing with this - to meet all the technical requirements and parameters as proper installation and installation of air conditioners and determine the long-term quality of their work.
- Safety when installing the air conditioner
- General rules for installing the air conditioner
- tools that you need to install the air conditioner
- criteria for choosing fasteners to install the air conditioner
- Stage 1 - lining slopes
- 2Stage - Installation of the indoor unit
- Stage 3 - Installation of the outdoor unit
- Stage 4 - Connection Communications
- 5 stage - filling system
- adjustment, or installation of a belt drive fan
Installation of air conditioners, should first of allmindful of security measures and not to violate them.
- not install the air conditioner near a heat source.
- also should not be placed close to the outdoor unit gas lines.
- near the air conditioner should be no flammable substances and active chemicals.
- Designated installation units must be sufficiently robust and reliable to withstand the weight of the unit.
These precautions must be considered when choosing the location of the indoor and outdoor units.
In addition, the installation must be respected and common rules for the installation of air conditioners:
- indoor unit must be located below the ceiling of 15 centimeters.
- On each side of the unit must be free space of at least 10 centimeters.
- indoor unit is recommended to mount at an angle of 3 - 5 degrees to create a free flow of condensate.
- for the outdoor unit is also necessary to respect the rules of indentation from the walls of the building - at least - 50 centimeters.
- External power should not be placed under the projecting parts of the building.
- External Communications conditioner should not reach more than one meter.
- difference in height between the indoor and outdoor units must not exceed 3 meters.
tools that you need to install the air conditioner
Once selected the correct location of the blocks, it is recommended to choose the materials and tools for installation of air conditioners.To do this, first is to clarify the place of passage and the length of the electric wire, the drain hose and refrigerant pipes.Tubes for refrigerant used only copper.Even experienced craftsmen are advised to work only professional tools, but mostly it refers to the rolling sets.Type punch or drill and drills keys depends on the characteristics of the surface to which the blocks are mounted.In general, the list of necessary tools to include the following:
- percussion drill or a powerful punch;
- rolling set;
- the vacuum pump;
- key sets of screwdrivers and assembly;
- tools for tube processing.
criteria for choosing fasteners to install the air conditioner
A selection of materials (brackets, fasteners, cables, tubes) depends on the precise characteristics of the particular device.For any model necessarily attached diagram the air conditioner, which lists the settings required for the assembly and installation of the unit.
conditioner settings that determine the choice of mounting and conducting materials:
- weight of each block;
- operating pressure;
- diameters of pipes and drains;
- cross-section of an electric cable;
- permissible length of the conductive systems;
- Individual features of a particular model.
After the preparatory activities can proceed directly to the installation, which is conventionally represented in several stages.
Stage 1 - lining slopes
- track for electric cable to the indoor unit from the power supply and then to the outside of the inner block.
- route for drainage tubes from both blocks.Most often, the drainage tube output to the street.That water flowed through the hose evenly and without delays, the drain hose should be carried out at an angle of 3 degrees;This is easily done by shifting the route to 3 centimeters down on each meter of hose length.
- route for copper tubing between the indoor and outdoor unit does not need to tilt, but must contain heat insulation jacket pipe.
for laying communications in the wall held by shtrobleniya creating tracks and wiring itself put a corrugated hose.This styling - a rather time-consuming process, and also impairs access to communications in the future.More preferably, the surface wiring using a cable channel or a decorative box, which is attached to a wall and easily unpacked if necessary.
After laying tracks drills a hole in the outer wall to bring communications to the outdoor unit, and then carry out the installation.
Stage 2 - Installation of the indoor unit
Installation of air conditioners indoors requires special care.Pre-mounting of the indoor unit is attached to the wall mounting plate.When choosing fixtures should take into account the weight of the unit and the strength of the wall material.After secure the mounting plate attached to it and the block itself, and in such a way as to maintain access to connect communications.In most models of air conditioners in the instruction states that the indoor unit should hang at an angle of 5 degrees.If no such instructions, the experts still advise to create a slope of 3 degrees.
Stage 3 - Installation of the outdoor unit
outdoor unit is attached to the outer wall of a building in the brackets.Selecting the bracket and fasteners must consider not only the weight of the unit, but also its manifold increase in the icing, as well as a large block of vibration during operation and strong wind gusts, which can reduce the use of anchor bolts.External power must stand horizontally and have a protective cover on top.Protective grid is optional, but it will also decrease the jarring block during natural disasters.And it is very important to follow the installation, to access communications devices and the outdoor unit has always been free and unproblematic.
After installing both units connects all conductive systems.
Stage 4 - Connection Communications
- first connect the electrical cables in strict accordance with the scheme.Circuitry normally present or blocks themselves, or in the instruction manual.
- compound of copper refrigerant pipes should be sealed, which is achieved by the end of the tubes and razvaltsovyvaniem using inverse nuts followed by smoothing the machined surface.Then, copper pipes need to wrap insulation material.For reliability, and density of the insulation you can use adhesive tape and adhesive-sealant.
- conclusion of the drain hose into the street, you can spend the same route as the copper tube through the same hole.Wizards recommended drain Schlag also put a corrugated tube.
5 stage - filling system
After connecting the communication of copper tubes with a vacuum pump evacuated and filled their refrigerant leak checking manifold.If within an hour there was no significant pressure increase, then sealed and air-conditioning circuit is ready for operation.If there is an increase in pressure, it is necessary to look for violations of integrity;the easiest way to do it, causing suds on the joints.
After checking the operation of the device in all modes, you can plug the external opening and closing the communication.
adjustment or installation of a belt drive fan
In addition to these steps in some models of air conditioners may need to adjust or install the fan belt drive, which determines the speed and stability of the rotation of the blades, ie, it affects the speed and consistency of airflow.This is done prior to installation and strengthening units.This simple procedure itself.In the open box weaken bolts of the motor base, then pull the belt by moving the pulleys and the base engine in the appropriate direction.After achieving the desired result the bolts are tightened.After installing the air conditioner checked his belt tension is desirable to conduct a week and a month of operation.However, most modern air conditioners are sold fully ready for use and does not require additional assembly.
According to testimonies of users, if you follow the detailed instructions, carry out the installation of air conditioning at home will not be much difficulty, you only need to comply with all the requirements for a particular machine model.Although some manufacturers support the preservation of the guarantee only if the appliance has been installed by authorized personnel.This circumstance is to remember and find out it immediately upon purchase.