Ironically, today there are almost no houses in which well-made ventilation system, and because of this will directly depend on the quality of the air inside the home.Few can boast the presence of ventilation ducts in a residential area, not just in the kitchen and in the bathroom.And given the widespread hermetic PVC windows and metal doors, we can say with certainty that the air simply nowhere to take.Remember that the ventilation system of a private house should consist of supply and exhaust channels, which are located in all rooms.
- The need for ventilation in a private home
- Natural ventilation in a private home
- Forced ventilation in a private home
- recommendations in the regeneration of the ventilation system
The need for ventilation in a private home
Thus, the need for ventilationin a building it is caused by an increase in leakage structures located in modern buildings.Of course, a well-insulated house will save a lo
Ventilation private home is necessary because a person in a closed room quickly recycles oxygen, releasing carbon dioxide.Besides finishing room to absorb different pollutants and odors.Lack of ventilation will further contribute to the accumulation of such substances.Also contributes to pets.Also note that all the things around us in the house slowly disintegrate, fall apart into small particles that settle around and in an instant into the air.
efficient ventilation in a private house does not allow similar debris get into our lungs.Frequent airing and cleaning - a way out, but to obtain a stable clean air should be removed after each change of clothes and linen, as well as to ventilate the room while there.So you realized that the quality system of ventilation in the house needed.
Immediately it should announce that the air exchange system is recommended to choose for each specific project at home.Standard regimens ventilation of the house is not, in any case, may be acceptable.Many people use in order to save natural ventilation, which is justified in certain regions of our country.One should remember that the air temperature inside and outside the home should differ by about 15 degrees.Otherwise, in the cold season will increase substantially the cost of heating, because the inside will come the cold fresh air.
On the other hand, in a private house ventilation system in addition to the above options, and is a:
- Forced withdrawal and the natural flow of air;
- natural draft and forced air flow;
- compulsory ventilation in the house and hood.
last option today is increasingly recognized among developers, who build homes and mansions.In fairness it should be noted that this method of ventilation requires substantial initial investment and a lot of money for maintenance and support.
Natural ventilation in a private home
Natural ventilation apartment building is a vertical channels that originate in a ventilated room and up the ridge end.The movement of air through the channels is effected by upward thrust caused by the difference in air temperature at the outlet and inlet channel, so the warm air inside the house easier cold outside.
addition, the traction force influences and the wind, which increases and decreases its height and the cross section ventkanala, the turns and the restrictions, and the insulation channel.The channels of natural ventilation for the building regulations should provide the normative ventilation when the outdoor temperature reaches plus 12 degrees Celsius, without considering the impact of the wind.
summer, when the outside air temperature rises higher than specified, the ventilation will deteriorate, up to an absolute cessation of the circulation of air inside a private home.In winter, the colder outside, the thrust becomes stronger and the heat loss, respectively, increasing the air that goes into the street.Through a system of natural ventilation of the house heat loss in winter can reach 40% of all heat loss.
channels of natural ventilation in homes usually come from the kitchen, dressing room, boiler room and toilets.Additional channels can settle for ventilation of the space under the floor and the basement.Living rooms in such a system is not enough ventilated, so you have to open the windows.In the case of the house sealed window designs, made for installing fresh air intake valves are special - in windows or exterior walls.
natural ventilation system of a private house has significant drawbacks.All of these holes, valves in the windows and walls, open windows, cracks in doors are the cause of drafts are the source of street dust, reduce the sound insulation of premises.In addition, it is impossible to control and regulate the amount of supply and exhaust air from the premises.
often with natural ventilation in a wooden house there is high humidity, condensation on windows, fungus and mildew, as the ventilation can not cope with their tasks.The other houses in winter the air is very dry on the contrary with humidity less than 30%, although its figure is a comfortable 40-60%.
This suggests that too much air escapes through the ventilation and entering the housing frosty dry air moisture does not manage to get enough and immediately goes into the vent, as well, and heat.In this case, it made entering the vent to install an automatic valve that is controlled by a humidity sensor.Employment of the valve to reduce heat losses in winter time about 30%.
To improve the functioning of natural ventilation is recommended to install electric fans and cooker hoods.However, they are suitable only for short-term ventilation during major pollution and emissions of moisture.In any case, the fan only leads to an increase in traction in ventilation ducts and to a drop in humidity in the rooms, but it may not prevent heat loss and excessive dryness of the air in the winter.
Forced ventilation in a private home
the right decision in the regeneration of the ventilation in the panel house is a system of forced ventilation of heat recovery.The basis of this system is a ventilation unit, which is equipped with fans, heat recovery (heat exchanger), filters and controls.
Recuperator heat saves about 25% of the energy consumed for heating private houses, compared to the ventilation system without heat exchanger.From the premises of the house to block the ventilation duct fit two.Polluted air is drawn through the exhaust duct from the room, and presented a deflector, located on the roof.
from the street fresh air enters through the air intake ventilation unit and gets out of the house.In winter, two air flow, cold outside and the heat from the room, found the heat exchanger, but do not mix.Warm exhaust air heat gives the air that enters the house.Fresh warm air gets into the room.
As a rule, the ventilation unit is equipped with various devices for air before entering the house.Filters can clean the air of dust and micro-particles of various allergenic pollen.The air that is supplied to the house may be wetted, cooled or heated.The system of forced ventilation of residential houses to automate the control and management of its mode of operation and serviceability.
air intake system of forced air ventilation is often produced through the use of ground heat exchanger.This pipe that is laid in the ground below freezing (1.5 - 2 meter).One end of the tube attached to the air intake unit, and another open end above the output surface.Going through the tunnel of this apparatus, the air is heated in the winter warmth of the earth, and in the summer - on the contrary cools.The cost of air conditioning and heating a house with ground heat exchangers are reduced by 25%.
cost of resettlement of forced ventilation with heat recovery over the presence of at least 4 - 5 times than the cost of creating a natural ventilation system.The most expensive component of the system is considered to be recovery unit.Such a system will constantly consume energy to operate the fan.Also, the costs fall on the periodic cleaning and replacement filters.
But conserving heat and saves money on heating are paying all expenses incurred.Moreover, the climate is harsh and cold season is longer, the system will pay for itself quickly.Also worth something greater comfort of life, as a modern low-energy house resembles more an airtight container.
However, not everything is so smooth.Air is pumped into the house through a fan, having passed the pre-cleaning with the built-in filter.After a couple of cycles it begins to settle the dust and organic waste, and it would be a good place for bacteria and germs, which then fall into the room with the air.The air will pass through the filter is dirty, more dirty.So give this matter due consideration and change the filters according to the instructions.
his particular organization and has ventilation in the house with his own hands, where there is a stove or fireplace.For their proper operation is necessary to re-create good conditions for combustion and combustion of materials removal.One of the conditions for complete combustion is present in an amount sufficient oxidant, ie oxygen, otherwise the fuel will not burn completely, together with the separating carbon monoxide.In this case, to ensure ventilation should be a fireplace or stove to bring a special pipe under the floor.
recommendations in the regeneration of the ventilation system
Before you build the ventilation system in a private home, you need to pay attention at the design stage for such advice:
- At arrangement of ventilation in a private home it is necessary to calculate the amount of fresh air,which depends on the purpose of the room.Sanitary norms replace indoor air are: Living room - 3 cubic meters per hour per 1 square meter area;for bathrooms - close to 50 m3 per hour per square meter;for separate bathrooms - about 25 m3 per hour per square meter.These are standard rates for rooms where the air is not particularly dirty.
- When calculating the ventilation of the house, remember that fresh air must come in all living rooms (living room, bedroom), especially in the presence of a metal-plastic windows and waste must be removed through the kitchen, or other utility room by a fan.
- The kitchen is usually taken to create a combined system of ventilation: forced cooker hood and the ceiling channel natural ventilation.General ventilation is required and the presence of stoves and fireplaces.The upper floor of a house should not be left without ventilation.
- impossible to replace the ventilation channels ordinary hole in the wall.Only the installation of a special supply and exhaust ventilation equipment is able to prevent the negative consequences when there is no ventilation in a private home.
- the other hand can not be short-sighted to each other to connect a single heating vent as dirty air instead of retiring, will move around the house, thereby violating all the sanitary and hygienic norms.
- Do not hermetically close the inner door, as they should not interfere with air circulation inside the house.For this mounting is preferably installed in the lower part of the door grating that has an area of 80 - 200 square centimeters.
- Once made ventilation in a house near the outlet openings do not allow freezing of the ventilation ducts.If there is no insulation when there is cooling channels may occur unwanted condensation.
- Do not shorten the ventilation channel, which is displayed above the roof of a private home.The short pipe will weaken the thrust of the wind twists occurring at the surface of the roof and around the building.To maintain the efficiency of the ventilation system of a private house, should be installed on the pipe exhaust fan that supports the necessary traction.
Poor ventilation in a private home provides an excellent breeding ground for mold, mildew and disease organisms, and therefore for the development of diseases in residents of the building.To ensure the circulation of air in the premises should be properly set up in the house ventilation to ensure the availability in all areas of the house of fresh air that is the key to creating a comfortable environment and well-being of households.