question of reducing the cost of home heating is equally relevant for owners of apartments and private homes.This problem is particularly acute situation in the regions with "severe" climates, where air is cooled to - 40 ° C or more.
One of the modern and effective development in the field of energy savings are vacuum radiators, the use of which will reduce the water flow and maintain the optimum temperature in the room.
- vacuum radiators - an innovation in the market of heating systems
- vacuum radiators: the principle of work and specifications
- Advantages and disadvantages of vacuum radiators
- Choosing vacuum radiator
- Mount Technology vacuum radiator
- connectivity options vacuum radiatorto the heating system
- basic rules of installation of a radiator
- sequence of installation
- Features manual vacuum radiators
vacuum radiators - an innovation in the market of heating systems
main task of any heating system - efficie
- increasing power of the heating element that will lead to higher energy costs;
- reduce heat loss during the passage of coolant through the line.
Given the constant rise in energy prices, it is necessary to look for alternative options for optimizing the heating system.One quite effective examples of the combination of the physical properties of materials and improved design are considered vacuum radiators.
the Russian market vacuum radiators appeared relatively recently, but has already gained popularity among customers.Most people notice a reduction of costs for the purchase of energy of the order of 30-40%.This savings is due to the uniform and rapid heating of the radiator due to use as the coolant fluid with a low boiling point.
vacuum radiators: the principle of work and specifications
Externally vacuum radiators look like regular cell battery, the main difference - the inner structure.
At the bottom of the radiator is a horizontal pipe which moves coolant (antifreeze or water).This tube is connected in series with the vertical sections filled with lithium bromide liquid.All sections of the radiator are isolated from each other, and warm water is mixed with the "working" fluid.
lower part of the reservoir is connected to the centralized heating system, and after the warm water, vacuum the radiator starts to function.
The principle of vacuum radiator following:
- In the lower part of the reservoir fed warm water.
- Steel wall horizontal pipe is heated to 35 ° C.
- heat rises up the vertical section.Metal housing
- vertical pipes is heated, whereby the lithium-bromine liquid boils and evaporates.
- powerful evaporation body radiator heats even more, giving heat to the air in the room.
- condensate falls down through the pipes, is heated and converted back into vapor.
After switching off the heating system, vacuum heat sink cools down slowly, as in a vacuum environment, the particles will reduce its speed gradually
Consider specifications radiators vacuum type:
- heat one section of the radiator is in the range of 150300 watts (depending on the material of construction of the body);
- weight of one section of the radiator of about 1.6 kg;
- section width - 80 mm height - 540 mm;
- 1 section of the radiator is designed for heating of about 2 square meters
vacuum radiators in the production of factory tested under pressure of 15 atm.Most firms provide equipment warranty period - 5 years.
Advantages and disadvantages of vacuum radiators
vacuum radiators have a number of advantages over other heating devices, namely:
- energy savings (30%) and the coolant (80%);
- high speed warm-up areas;
- opportunity to work with different heat sources (diesel, electricity, gas, wood, solar panels);
- ease of design and ease of installation;
- no air pockets;
- a high level of heat transfer;
- no need to use a powerful circulation pump;
- inner surface of the heat sink does not rust, so the clogged section excluded;
- battery heats evenly;
- not require additional care and maintenance during operation;
- service life - 30 years;
- security service - at the exit of the radiator system flooding occurs (the volume and pressure of the coolant in the radiator is too small).
advisable to use vacuum radiators in the autonomous heating system or centralized, but when installed heat meter
main obstacle for the purchase of such a device would be the cost of the vacuum radiator.Buy a battery into 8 sections can be an average of 7,000 rubles.It is enough to heat the room to 14-20 sq.m.
Among the shortcomings of the heating system with vacuum radiators can also be attributed probability of leakage of boiling liquid lithium-bromide battery during depressurization.
Choosing vacuum radiator
Before buying a vacuum heat sink is necessary to check for compliance with the technical standards of the device and reliability.On good quality radiator can be judged by the following criteria:
- Availability of documents: certificate, test report and passports radiator giving the technical specifications, terms of transportation and operation.
- Lithium bromide mixture should not be much.You can verify this by shaking the radiator: the sounds of water overflowing talk about the poor quality of the battery, optimally - should be issued a distinctive rustling.
- factory welds - flat, they are easy to distinguish from the "handmade".Quality determines the tightness of joints of the radiator.
- Painting battery must be done by the powder method.
- tightness of filling valve.
Among manufacturers can distinguish the company "EnergyEco", whose products have good performance.
Mount Technology vacuum radiator
connectivity options vacuum radiator to the heating system
Vacuum radiator can be connected to various types of heating systems:
- Connection autonomous system similar to the standard connection - using a radiator is connected to the input coupling/ hot water outlet.
- from electrical heating lithium bromide liquid can be used as portable and stationary electric heating element.
- Connecting radiators to the central heating system or Solar is the same as for heating.
vacuum radiator installation is performed by a standard scheme with the bottom connect the battery.
can make and vertical layout as follows.
basic rules of installation of a radiator
When installing vacuum radiators important to adhere to the following guidelines:
- mount battery should happen at this level:
- distance to the wall - is not less than 50 mm;
- distance to the floor - 20-50 mm;
- distance to the window sill - 50-100 mm.
- On the wall behind the radiator vacuum desirable to place a reflective material (izollon, foil).
- before installing the heat sink is necessary to turn yellow, so volatile liquid glass down.
- During installation, you can use the plug for aluminum radiator.
- If insulation is installed on the wall, the radiator mounting a vacuum need longer arms.
Sequence of mounting
Before starting work it is necessary to prepare the following tools and materials:
- vacuum heat sink;
- ball valves;
- tow and sealants;
- hammer drill;
- pobeditovymi drills with tips;
- set spanner;
- simple pencil;
- hydraulic level.
entire installation process vacuum radiator can be "split" in the following stages:
- Removing the old batteries (if there is a reconstruction of the existing heating system), and the alignment of the wall.
- marking the site of attachment of the vacuum heater.
- installation brackets.
- Vacuum radiator mounted on brackets.
- Mounting ball valve with hemp and sealing compound.
- Connection main piping to taps and sealing joints.
- Filling the system with water to test the tightness of the structure.
Features manual vacuum radiators
high efficiency and cost-effectiveness, vacuum radiators demonstrate for heating large areas of private homes and cottages to seasonal downtime.Starting the system is a matter of minutes, the need to lower the air - not.
However, in order to heat actually used judiciously and sparingly, it is necessary to create certain conditions:
- room should be insulated as much as possible.The use of heat-insulating glass windows, door sealing cracks, floor and roof insulation to increase the efficiency of the vacuum heater.
- number of sections and total heat transfer must comply with the dimensions of the house (it is necessary to take into account the room footage and ceiling height).
- Heat vacuum radiators depends on the temperature of the coolant (optimally if the water will be heated to 60 ° C).
Demand for lithium bromide radiator is constantly growing and today its scope has expanded considerably.Vacuum radiators used for heating private houses, garages, industrial and office space.