warm apartment or a house begins with a properly organized system of heating.Radiators - it is certainly an important step, and the heating system of premises, which provides people not only warmth and comfort, but also significant cost savings.By choosing radiators special requirements: high-quality metal or metal alloy, with the best thermal conductivity, durable rezbovye compounds, as well as resistance to changes in temperature and pressure of the coolant.Based on possible technical characteristics, such as heat transfer medium and of the system of central heating, to date, the most popular and in demand are bimetallic radiators.
- Radiators: types of video
- Radiators Bimetallic specifications
- best radiators Bimetallic: how to select the video
- Bimetallic radiators Installation Video
Severaltypes of radiators distinguished by their technical characteristics:
- cast iron: most common form of heatin
- Steel: one of the most popular types of radiators in Europe.All thanks to that used steel radiators, mainly in countries with a fairly warm climate and in private homes, where there are increased requirements to the radiator in terms of temperature coolant system pressure.Advantages of the steel panels is their cost, aesthetics, durability.But the conditions of use in the mid-latitudes and apartment buildings, steel radiators do not maintain the required temperature parameters (over 110 0C), possible fluctuations in pressure in the system (up to 20 atm. And above, with possible shock), and also very susceptible to the presence of salts andvarious kinds of impurities in the coolant, being subject to corrosion and destruction, especially in the period of emptying the summer period.
- Aluminum: quite popular until recently, heating radiators.Aluminum radiators quickly, thanks to aluminum - a good heat conductor and economically becausevolume of coolant in the system is much lower than, for example, iron, heated room.They fit into any decor, whether it is an apartment, villa, modern office.But thanks all the same aluminum - soft and vulnerable reactive metal, aluminum radiators are often not withstand the pressure in the central heating system, high temperature and demanding clean coolant, resulting in often thinning and destruction of metal and leaking radiator.
- bimetallic : the most popular type of modern radiators, the technical characteristics are worth mentioning separately and in detail.
Radiators Bimetallic specifications
Bimetallic radiators - is adapted to our post-Soviet, the validity of aluminum radiators.A significant structural differences from the aluminum radiator bimetallic is the presence of horizontal and vertical sections - steel tubes, which are supplied coolant.
Because of steel pipes, bimetallic batteries weigh considerably more - and this is one of the main "external" to distinguish them from aluminum radiators.
This simple improvement allowed the bimetal radiators to be as
- functional: one section of a standard size and standard power heats 2 sq.m.premises.And when you consider that the bimetallic radiators have quite a variety of sizes, it is possible to vary not only the number of sections needed, but the location of the radiator: a window to the left or right of the window and the bathroom in any part of the wall.Speaking of size, it should be noted this option as spacing - the distance between the upper and lower radiator pipe, which may be 200mm, 300mm, 350mm, 500mm, 800mm.The most popular and standard radiators Bimetallic 500.
- economical: as is the case with aluminum radiators, the amount of coolant, and heat loss associated with its circulation in the system, and hence the total energyand financial costs for heating is significantly lower.
- aesthetic: as their aluminum counterparts Bimetallic radiators perfectly fit into any interior of a modern home, apartment or a classic urbanisticheskog office, and sometimes even become a real art object.
- able to withstand the temperature of the coolant to 135 (200) 0 C : thanks to a thick steel tube that moves the coolant.
- able to withstand the pressure in the system from 16 to 35 atm., they can be used in the central heating system sovremnnyh multifamily / apartment buildings.
- not demanding to the chemical composition of coolant: salt (brackish water), excessive oxygen content of less intimidating bimetallic radiators.Over time, of course, there is coking of steel pipes, which moves the coolant, but claimed a guaranteed lifetime of 50 years, bimetallic battery will last without problems.
- not demanding to the choice of the type of coolant: they can be water, steam, oil, antifreeze.This variability allows the owner of a private house to choose the most appropriate, affordable kind of coolant and be at some sepeni, energy independence.
The only significant disadvantage of bimetallic radiators at the moment is their cost.
best radiators Bimetallic: how to choose
Increased popularity of bimetallic radiators has generated a wave of numerous imitations, and creation polubimetallicheskih radiators - radiators, in which the steel-tube elements are used to enhance only the vertical channels,in the same horizontal channels is contacted coolant and aluminum. produce such polubimetallicheskie radiators firms Rifar (Russia), Sira (Italy), Gordi (China).
With all the possible negative consequences of the operation of such radiators positive aspects are more high heat (up to 10%) and lower cost, on average, 20% below the present bimetallic radiators.
manufacturer of bimetallic radiators - these bimetallic radiators, represented by such brands as Global Style and Royal Thermo BiLiner (Italian brand) Santechprom BM (Russian manufacturer).Bimetallic radiators these companies tops the list of bimetallic radiators in the modern Russian market.
Therefore, before buying a bimetallic radiator should consult with specialists to familiarize with the accompanying documentation and technical specifications of the model chosen radiator.
Bimetallic radiators installation
So, behind an important step towards the organization of the productive space heating:
- choice of the manufacturer and the radiators themselves,
- calculation of the number of partitions for a particular room:
number of sections = area of the premises, m.kv.H100 / power radiator watts.
worth noting that the heat of the radiator, with the number of sections over 10 is significantly reduced.In this case, if possible, it is necessary to mount two radiators with fewer sections.
- buy Radiator and accessories: valves, sensors, pipes.
most important and crucial point, which is better left to professionals - installation of radiators:
- shut off the flow and return.
- Get down water from the central heating system: no plumbing going.
- cut off / unscrew the old radiator.
- hang and connect the new bimetallic radiator.