Watching the action of the sun on the surrounding world, scientists have found a new, improved method of heating - the use of infrared rays.Infrared film - an interpretation of natural teplooobmnea in which objects are heated efficiently, and the heat is not wasted.
consider the principle of the innovative heating element, its main characteristics, and discuss the parameters which should be considered when selecting an infrared film.
- infrared film - a heater of a new generation
- structure and function of the heating film
- Technical and operational characteristics
- advantages and disadvantages of a film heating system
- Types of infrared films and especially their application
- Tips for Choosing a heating film
- Scope heating infrared film
infrared film - a heater of a new generation
search for alternative methods of space heating continued in recent decades.The most common way is considered to be heating - convection method in w
With the continuous growth of energy prices, convection heating is losing its profitability.
infrared heating When all items are in a heated room heat accumulator, accumulating heat from the source of infrared waves, and passing it to the air.
substantial saving of energy is achieved due to the fact that the room with IR heating warms up in the first place the lower part of the room - floor, whereas in the traditional system of heating warm air accumulates at the top of the room.
a heating Infrared film - leader in infrared heating elements.It is universal because it can be used as a general heating, additional or local - for individual areas of the room.
structure and function of the heating film
Infrared radiation - is part of a wave of heat changes (electromagnetic) background.The operating principle of the sun as the primary source of heat is that rays falling on the ground, heated water, soil, buildings, trees, etc., and those in turn, emit heat and warm up the surrounding space.
The same principle works and film heaters IR.Regardless of the manufacturer, the infrared film is composed of three main layers:
- The heating element (carbon fiber web), which converts electrical energy into heat.
- foil (copper + silver elements).It performs electrical conductor and evenly distributes heat across the surface of the film.
- Bilateral laminating film (PET) isolates and protects the operating elements from moisture damage.
heating elements (carbon coating, carbon paste) sealed in a solid heat-resistant film (melting temperature - 210 ° C).Using tires of a copper foil strips are connected in parallel heating - heating circuit is created, controlled by thermal sensor, which is at the desired temperature is reached off the power flow.
whole process of heating the room using infrared film can be divided into the following stages:
- supply current to the heater.
- Passing through the heating elements, an electric current is converted into heat energy.
- thermal energy is transferred to a bilateral film (PET).
- film begins to emit heat waves - is the primary radiation.
- radiation flux heats the floor when using infrared film floor, or other finishing material (infrared film for wall or ceiling).
- After that there is the secondary radiation - drywall, laminate, linoleum, etc.transmit infrared waves into the surrounding space, warming the items, and then the air.
Technical and operational characteristics
Most infrared films have similar technical and operational characteristics:
- mains - 220 ± 22V, 50 Hz;
- peak power consumption - 210 W / sq.m .;
- average daily consumption of 20-60 W / sq.m .;
- melting point IR film - 250 ° C;
- surface temperature of the film (maximum) 50-55 ° C;
- film width of 50-100 cm;
- length film 0.25-50 m;
- film thickness of 0,35 ± 0,1 mm;
- heating to a maximum temperature - 2-3 minutes;
- far-infrared spectrum (CAP) - 90%;
- wavelength - up to 20 microns;
- electromagnetic field is virtually non-existent;
- warranty period - about 10 years.
Savings in electricity consumption in residential areas is 25%, and when using infrared film production and public buildings with high ceilings (gymnasiums, warehouses, sheds, swimming pool) - up to 80%
High performanceand operating margins infrared film can be achieved under certain conditions:
- quality insulation made room without air leaks;
- comparison of the climatic conditions of the region and the location of the house (open area with winds or closed).
Infrared heating system does not work at full power when the bad thermal insulation of premises
advantages and disadvantages of a film heating system
Like any other element of the heating system, infrared film has its pros and cons.
heating film Advantages:
- does not violate a healthy indoor climate:
- air is not too dry;
- not burn oxygen;
- some studies confirm the beneficial effects of infrared rays on the human body.
- heating film can be used as a heating system or used locally.
- Versatile - can be placed infrared film on the ceiling, wall or on the floor of the room.It blends well with different wall and floor finishing coatings.
- Low inertia - the film "turned on" to work immediately after connection to the mains.
- Ability to set the thermostat.
- reliability and durability of infrared film.Innovative heater safely tolerate voltage fluctuations in the power grid.
- Easy installation.Set IR film may be on their own, without the involvement of specialists.
- Thanks to the modularity of the film, breaking one segment will not lead to failure of the whole heating system.
The disadvantages of the use of infrared film include:
- Electrostatic heating surfaces increases, and they begin to attract more than dust;
- high initial cost for the purchase of infrared film (purchase and install 1 sqm of the film can be for 600-700 rubles);
- believed that heating surfaces in the infrared radiation adversely affects the electrical work.
Types of infrared films and especially their application
According to its structure and operation to all of the infrared film are similar, the main difference - the maximum heating temperature of the film.This figure largely determines the conditions of installation and use of infrared film.
Ceiling heating system using infrared film must be mounted on a heater with a reflective surface (width of insulation - is not less than 5 mm).
optimal distance between the heating element and the decor (drywall, Armstrong ceiling system) - 100-150 mm
for everything "warm ceiling" suitable infrared film Rexva, Power Plus, Caleo, monocrystal, Teplonog.
Infrared film coating is excellent for creating a "warm floor".Infrared film under the floor has a minimum thickness, so it can be used under any Finish: tile, linoleum, laminate or carpet.
Most heat is observed when installing infrared film under the carpet and linoleum
At arrangement of underfloor heating using infrared heating system, it is not desirable to stack the film under the furniture - it reduces heat loss and can lead to shrinkage of wood structures.
When selecting the film under the floor, it is necessary to consider the maximum temperature of the heating element.Thus, the infrared film for laminate flooring should not heat up to more than 27 ° C.You can use low-temperature infrared film Heat-Plus, Rexva Xica and others.High film (heating to 55 ° C) suitable for coating expanded clay and tile.
Universal Infrared film Heat Life, Eco Heat, Excel, Teplonog suitable for installation both on horizontal (floor) and vertical (wall) coverage.Heating film is fixed under the drywall.
Under infrared film should be placed on the wall insulation: foam, expanded polystyrene, extruded, laminated izolon or other insulating material.
As the insulation material can not be used with a metallic coating
Tips for Choosing a heating film
reliability and durability of infrared film must comply with the basic parameters of quality goods, namely:
- basic fundamentals must be heating filmhigh-strength, fire-proof polymer.Such a polymer typically has a milky appearance ("whitish").Fully transparent polymer - a cheap and easy to heat deformation.
- conductive strip must be made of copper and have no damage.Minimum bandwidth - 15 mm.
- silver stripe should go for copper bus 1.5-2 mm, have a clear outline and translucent.The higher the percentage of silver in the band, the lower its resilience and better Conductive, and hence the film itself more reliable.You should select a model where pure silver content of more than 70%.
- Connection type copper and silver strips.There are two ways of connecting:
- «wet" - strips glued together conductive adhesive;this method is considered less durable;
- «dry" - a reliable contact type, the connection takes place under high pressure and temperatures around 90 ° C.
- view of the main operating member.Often used carbon / carbon deposition - resistive element which is not a conductor of current.
- most optimum arrangement of carbon emitters - striped or solid, other non-standard drawings deposition of carbon / carbon fiber - no more than a marketing ploy companies to highlight their products among the similar goods.The efficiency of geometric shapes bands do not influence.
- outer lamination film should be made of a polymer of the same quality as the foundation, but allowed the use of less material thickness.
- heat resistance of the film depends on the type used in the process of lamination glue.Standard films withstand temperatures of - 80 ° C, high temperature - 110 ° C.
- thermal deformation is practically absent in the goods produced by professional manufacturers.This is very important because of the use of poor quality of the film can suffer expensive flooring (laminate, parquet).
- speed and uniformity of heating.High-quality film should start warming up for the first 5-10 seconds (this figure can be checked in the store).
- size film heater.Experience shows that the larger the width of the film, the lower the risk of overheating.
Scope heating infrared film
Infrared film found their purpose in life and various spheres of human activity:
- As main heating system foil can be used for all types of facilities.Film heater can be mounted on the floor, wall or ceiling.
- As additional heating:
- underfloor arrangement;
- use in the off-season;
- use as an anti-icing system for heating of individual tanks, structures and facilities (tennis courts, football fields, to prevent freezing of the soil under the freezer).
- In agriculture:
- infrared film for greenhouses creates a favorable climate for the normal growth of plants;
- Heating pens and nests for the young in the poultry and livestock;
- drying crop production (rice, pepper, vegetables, grains);
- drying seafood.
- heat source for the drying chambers in the manufacture of lumber, car painting, leather products.
- infrared film can be used for heating car seats, creating an infrared sauna, the manufacture of carpets and rugs warm.
Scope infrared film: Video
infrared film - a new word in the heating system of premises for different purposes.The principle of the material is based on natural processes of heat radiation - it allows you to set the optimal climate in the house, while reducing the cost of acquisition of the coolant.Heating film - is universal, and its range of applications is constantly expanding, opening new opportunities for consumers.