Teplolux Underfloor heating - a system voltage cable that functions as an additional measure warm the surface and the main heating system in the room.Warm room, such a system carries through the floor.There are different varieties of this system, but offers from Teplolux floor heating responses of consumers receive the best.
- Appointment of underfloor heating by Teplolux
- Variety of underfloor Teplolux
- constituent elements of
- Preparing for installation of underfloor heating Teplolux
- installation of floor heating Teplolux
- installation of heating sections Installation
- sensor adjustmentthe heat of the control device and
- Pouring floor screed
- Warm floor Teplolux, instruction manual
Appointment of underfloor heating by Teplolux
Heating floor Teplolux used by companies for two main assignments:
- basic system warm room.Especially useful if the house is impossible to carry out the necessary thermal communication.
- additional source of heat.Mounted in tandem with other heating systems, it helps to increase the level of comfort in individual rooms or the whole house.Such a system is particularly relevant in areas with cold flooring and rooms on lower floors.
In the off-season when the central heating is already disconnected or is not yet included, underfloor heat comfortable accommodation and help to survive the transition.The system is a cable, which are laid in the screed from a mixture of cement and sand.
Variety of underfloor Teplolux
Separation Systems warm surfaces on the types passes through the thickness of the heating mats, which are mounted in a tie, and the location in which the number of cable and lived in it.Among the products Teplolux highlights:
- Warm floor Teplolux-Mini.The system is ideal for low rooms, where every extra centimeter of play.The thickness of the mat in a complete set of 3 mm, which allows to reduce the size of the floor screed.Mounted system is very simple, mats are cut into pieces and stacked, without additional measures for pulling cable.
- Warm floor Teplolux Tropix.The system is also suitable for small spaces because it has a small thickness - 3 mm.Installation is performed easily, self-adhesive mounting on the grid.The system modernized and equipped with two-core cable.
- Teplolux Pros floor heating.Powerful and professional system with two-core cable and a width of 3.5 mm.It consists of a mat, the heat is evenly distributed due to the ideal location of the cable in the mat.
constituent elements of
No matter what is available Teplolux warm floor - a mini or any other - mounting kit contains approximately the same elements.The set includes:
- Section heating.This item is a scrap a certain length of the cable, which has a specially adapted mounting ends, through which the system receives power from the network.The structures of different types contain single or twin cable.The advantage of mats with a two-core cable that they are connected only at one end of the section.
- tape for mounting is included, it facilitates the laying system.Pieces of it are installed on the rough surface.
- thermostat is required for a competent energy consumption system.The device determines whether to supply power to the sections in their temperature.Also, the device operates on a user-defined programs.
- thermostat for floor heating is purchased separately and is not included.Optional insulation material from Teplolux, a special blend for the equipment and the floor color decor for the thermostat.The insulating material is required to reduce energy costs by reducing the rate of cooling of the floor.Indicator saving when using a good thermal insulation is 30%.For this material is purchased heat index of 0.05 W / MOS.
- When using surface heating as the only heating system is recommended to use solid polystyrene sheet with a thickness of 30 mm.For use as an additional heat source suitable foams with a sheet thickness of 3-10 mm.In the rooms where the surface adjacent to the ground, put a plate of hard foam or mineral materials with a sheet thickness of 30 mm.From that, what elements and in what capacity will be equipped with a system depends on Teplolux warm floor price.Since each additional element increases the final cost of the work.
Preparing for installation of underfloor heating Teplolux
Before Teplolux floor heating system connection, it is necessary to carry out some preparatory work on the surface.The first step is to double-check all the parameters of the system and its compliance with the intended installation site.Next, you should read and memorize some simple rules:
- Heating sections are located in places where there will be heavy furniture without legs.
- For use as an additional heat source power density is equal to 110-120 watts per m2.
- for use as the sole heating system room power density is equal to 130-150 watts per m2.The area of installation from 70% of the horizontal space of the room.
- For warm rooms of different types and with different floor construction is not used one section.
- necessary to check that paved the premises wiring capacity of the heating system supported surface.At the same time take into account all the devices that will be powered by the same network.
- connection should be carried out through a residual current device, which operates at rates of 30 mA.
- In areas with high humidity system equipped with earth.The thermostat is not set in them, and driven out of the room.
installation of floor heating Teplolux
Describes in detail and understand how to conduct installation of floor heating Teplolux video at the end.Overall Arrangement looks:
- carry out preparatory work in the wall where the thermostat is set.
- prepare ditches for laying wiring, installation, and parts of the heating section of the tube temperature sensor.
- Align and clean the debris from the surface.
- Place the insulation material.
- Secure sites mounting tape.
- Arrange the heating station.
- Mount temperature sensor.
- Mount the temperature controller.
- Connect all the necessary contacts, check the section of the heating and temperature sensor for damage.To determine the resistance of these elements to make sure that this figure corresponds to the specified in the passport.
- Run screed of cement and sand.
- decorate the floor.
- Wait 28 days and start the operation of the system.
This manual is relevant for a system with two-core cable that is installed in a room with concrete floors as an additional heating system.In the scheme there are some points of installation, which is necessary to stop in more detail:
installation of heating sections
- heating section are placed directly on the floor.If one section is not enough for the whole room area, the entire space is divided into regions, each of which corresponds to a power stacking therein the heating element.Paul styling should have a flat surface, eliminated all the cracks and potholes.If the surface is strongly curved, it is flattened by special mixtures.After leveling the floor is laid insulation material.
- on a layer insulation material is attached pieces of tape for mounting.They are installed in those areas that will be the end of the heating section.To further secure the large square pieces of tape in the middle of the room at intervals of 2-3 m. The end of the heating section is carried to the installation site temperature controller.At this point attach to the surface of the sleeve for the connection and the initial portion of the heating section.From this point begins stacking the entire section.
- When laying the heating section followed to lay the cable evenly and do not intersect.It is important to maintain grid pattern, which is calculated by the formula: (100 * S) / L.Where S - is the area of the installation site section, m2;L - length of the sections, m, the figure specified in the product data sheet.The margin of error during installation - 10 mm plus or minus.The spacing between the turns of at least 80 mm.
- ends of the loops of the cable is fixed with tape to mount.Bends spread smoothly, avoiding creases and tension.Along the perimeter of the distance from the cable to the vertical surface is 5 cm. Couplings and end positioned on a horizontal surface.Tips for installation of heating sections of the heat output to the regulator or to the box.If you watch cable layout, the distance from other heat sources were not less than 10 cm. When the installation of sections used shoes with soles made of soft material that will not damage the cable.
sensor installation and adjustment of the heat control device
- probe is positioned in the corrugated plastic pipe, its diameter is 14-20 mm.Orient unit so that it is directly inside the tube close to its edge.At the other end of the sensor output wire to connect it to the system.The tube leading from the point of the temperature controller mounted to the floor.When mounting a tube Do not bend more than 5 cm in radius.Located on the floor end of the tube in which the sensor cover securely so that it is not damaged when the solution of floor screed.The sensor is mounted at a distance of 50-60 cm from the wall.The tube is attached to the floor with tape to mount.
- When the tube is secured, make sure that the sensor is easy to move it.To test it to get it out of the tube, and then return back.This makes it easy to replace the device in the event of its failure.The end of the tube, which goes a wire to connect the sensor system is arranged in terminal boxes, or directly at the thermostat to its replacement occurred without dismantling the entire system of floor heating.
- controller is connected with the heat of a power failure.Coupling is effected with a power line, a heating section and a temperature sensor.Once all connections to the network voltage is applied for 1-2 minutes to make sure that the system is operational.If the control panel LED light bulb lit up the heat, the system is OK.After checking the power is switched off again.Always drawn floor plan, which is applied to the location of the heating section, heat control and the sensor.
Pouring floor screed
- Laying of heating floor screed Teplolux ends.At the beginning of the heating cable is fixed a slide solution which is stretched over its entire length.The height of the resulting slide is 10-12 mm.It is necessary to exclude the possibility of violations of the integrity of the cable during further work.
- optimum thickness of screed 3-5 cm. The reliability of the design is advisable to use reinforcing mesh made of polymers.Finished screed checked for cracks, which is strictly not allowed when installing floor heating.It tells in detail about all the stages of system installation video Teplolux warm floor at the end.
Warm floor Teplolux, instruction manual
After installing floor heating system can not be operated in less than 28 days after completion of all work.After this period include the control of heat and it indicates the desired temperature.During the first start it is recommended to specify the maximum temperature, and after the warm-up room to lower it to the desired level.
When you first use the system floors warm as only after some time.This gap in some cases is 8 hours, and in some cases up to 48 hours.Such a long period of warm-up is especially characteristic of the new buildings that are not yet connected to the main heating system.