Selection of water underfloor heating - one of the economical option to heat the room, which has a lot of advantages.But for the installation of water warm floor but the calculations and material selection should be a very important process - the device ties and choosing the right composition.In this article we consider the basic types of ties and instructions for the device ties in the radiant floor heating.
- Appointment floor screed water
- Ties for water floor heating device
- ties warm water floor made of concrete
- warm water under the floor screed.For more tips on installing
- Dry screed for warm water floor
- Warm water floor without ties
- screed wooden floor warm water
Appointment floor screed water
water floor screed Features:
- surface leveling;
- preparatory element prior to installation of floor coverings;
- temperature distribution on the surface of the floor;
- space heating;
- fixing pipes;
- taking all loads in the room;
- elimination of cracks, blisters and other surface deformations.
Ties for water floor heating
Consider variety screeds for underfloor heating water:
1. The classic version - concrete screed, which has a number of advantages:
- excellent thermal insulation properties;
- smooth surface;
- uniform distribution of heat;
- extract heavy loads.
2. grazing tie - suitable for rooms with low ceilings, which do not allow to take extra height of the walls during the installation of the concrete screed.
3. The device water floor heating using polystyrene plates great for smooth floor.
4. Wooden tie - set in wooden houses.It has good heat-conducting properties.
device ties warm water floor made of concrete
- water level,
- Mixing nozzle for drills,
- buckets for mortar,
- roller for priming,
Materials for concrete screed:
- cement grade 300 or 350,
- sand or gravel,
- fittings with a cross section of 4 mm,
- damper tape.
instructions on making water underfloor heating and screed by radiant floor:
1. Before laying the pipes must be laid insulation material, such as foam or penoplepleks to avoid further heat loss.
2. Along the wall pasted damping tape for the purpose of insulation.
3. Puts reinforcing mesh, which will secure the pipe.
4. Pipes are laid out evenly in a spiral or snake.The distance between the pipes of 12-36 cm. The distance between the wall and the pipe is not more than 5 cm.
5. Use the attached pipe clamps.The distance between fasteners 90-100 cm.
Tip: Do not tighten the clamps much as pipes expand when heated.
6. After laying the pipes and test the floor should be laying the screed.
7. To prepare the solution used cement and sand.Ratio of 1: 3.The variant of the use of gravel fractions 5-20 Brand cement should be less than 300.
8. It is also used as a premixed solution for underfloor heating.Such a solution is more convenient and does not require additional calculation of the ingredients.
9. After drying, the solution expands, thereby forming a crack.To avoid this problem, it is recommended to use plasticizers which are applied to the remote sites.
10. To better align the tie using self-leveling compounds that simplify the final alignment process.
11. The thickness of the screed above the pipe at least 30-45 mm.On a warm water floor screed thickness of 60-70 mm.If the device tie using self-leveling compounds, while the thickness of the screed water floor heating is 45-50 mm.Do not skimp on the thickness of the screed, because the main function of the screed - taking all loads in the room.
12. Before pouring screed floor surface should be well cleaned from small particles of dust and dirt.
13. Next, the ground surface is better to do it twice.
Tip: To calculate the volume of concrete screed thickness of the screed must be multiplied by the area of the premises.For example, for premises, 80 m² with a thickness of 50 cm in the screed, concrete screed volume of 400 m³.
14. After determining the thickness of the concrete ties installed beacons and produce reinforcement.For reinforcement approach fitting with the cross section 3, 4, 5 mm.
15. As the amplifier is used to tie the fiber of chips or polypropylene.The result is a fiber-reinforced concrete screed.
16. Expansion joints distinguish concrete screed for underfloor heating water from ordinary.If the floor area does not exceed 10 m², while the joints are left around the perimeter of the room.Specific damper strip lay on the lower portion of the wall.
17. If the floor area of more than 10 m² is necessary to leave extra seams.This process is performed by placing the T-shaped belt in place, provide for seams.
18. For complete drying screed requires two to four weeks.Next, the laying of the finishing coat.
warm water under the floor screed.For more tips on installing
1. Before installing concrete ties binding action is to check the water heat system to avoid water leaks and other defects.
2. Be sure to lay the protective layer of insulation to the device water pipes.This will help prevent further heat loss.
3. When choosing materials for concrete screed device is not recommended to save on concrete mark, with no observance of all technologies, the appearance of cracks and faults in the functioning of the whole heating system.
4. Lighthouses should be set precisely and firmly, because the minimum shift lighthouses provoke disturbances and irregularities of the concrete screed.
5. To prevent cracks is necessary hydration screed at all times until dry.
Dry screed for warm water floor
warm water, dry floor screed is applied in the case when the coating needs to be done in the short term.
This tie has a lot of drawbacks:
- neefektivnoe use of heat;
- large heat losses;
- reduced fire safety.
device for dry screed perform the following steps:
1. Remove old paint and prepare the surface.Small cracks seal the concrete.Zashpaklyuyte joints between floor and wall.
2. On the floor lay a special skirting tape, which performs the function of sound insulation.
3. Place a layer of waterproofing film.In case of insufficient width, a film stack overlap to prevent moisture from reaching the insulation.
Tip: Do not use a dry screed for warm water floor, if the room is on the first floor.The heat loss in this case is 5O%.
4. Pour sand, pumice, stone chips, expanded clay sifting down on waterproofing.The higher the layer, the heat loss penshe.
5. penopolisterolny possible to use a heater, which is more expensive, but more effective at trapping heat, and is not influenced mice, mold or mildew.
6. Penopolisterolny insulation stacked in multiple layers to provide reliable insulation.
7. With the help smooth out the rules covering.Warm floors, water screed thickness of 60-80 mm.
8. Install special aluminum plate under the pipe.The main function of the plates - heat distribution of floor space.
9. The plates are made recesses for the pipes.
10. Recheck rule flatness.
11. Install the pipe.
12. On top of the pipe lay foam tape, whose main function - reducing the sound of shock.
13. Shut off the floor with plywood or plasterboard.If the floor covering seams give cresting.
14. For the bonding joints, use screws with a pitch of 50 mm to 150 mm plasterboard and plywood.
15. Next, try to warm up the floor, then lay the substrate and laminate.
Tip: laminate flooring does not make a big difference in temperature.It is necessary to heat the warm floor every day.The maximum heating temperature 25-27 ° C.
Warm water floor without ties
for device water floor screed without using polystyrene system.Such a system is effective only if the floor is perfectly flat.Admitted drops no more than 3 mm per 1 m.Pipes in this system are laid on the plate.The plate thickness 3 cm, width 30 cm, length 100 cm. The plates have grooves into which the pipe.
Advantages of the polystyrene floor heating system:
- ideal for rooms with low ceilings, screed thickness not exceeding 12 cm;
- not need to wait until the screed is dry;
- polystyrene system is very light compared to concrete.
device polystyrene system:
1. Pre-calculated step sizes laying polystyrene plates.
2. The plates are placed on a flat surface.Permissible differential is 2 mm to 1 m.
Tip: If the differences exceed the limit even better to make a concrete screed or filler coating finish.
3. After aligning, the floor must be cleaned of debris and dust.
4. On the floor is laid a waterproof film or other paroizolyator.
5. Damper belt fit between the floor and the wall.
6. The plates are placed on the floor mozaicheskim, in accordance with the installation plan.
7. Spacing depends on many factors, such as number of floors, building type, the presence of windows.The average width of the step is 20 to 30 cm, near the windows - 15 cm.
8. The grooves plates stacked pipes.
Tip: Check the thermal properties of the thermal water the floor is carried out within one day, at least.
9. After checking the surface is covered with polystyrene foam.
10. The next phase - installation of water-resistant gypsum boards, the minimum thickness is 10 mm.These boards are joined together during installation.If further coating is ceramic tile joints between the slabs do not require spackling, but for laying linoleum puttying joints - binding process.
screed wooden floor warm water
in wooden houses is most commonly used system for installing wooden floor warm water.There are two variants of this deck:
RIVER flooring is made of individual strips, made of particle board.Between the slats inserted pipe and reflective plate.
modular flooring has greater efficiency, as assembled from ready-made parts, which provides pre-deployment pipeline.
For wooden floor heating device, perform a series of actions:
1. Place the logs with a length of 60 cm. Attach the joists using galvanizing supports.
2. Under logs stacked boards to create a rough pola.Na floor lay a waterproof film, and then the insulation.As heat insulation is recommended to use mineral basalt slab with a base.
3. The next layer - chipboard or regular board 4 cm thick, are stacked stripes.The distance between the stripes of 5-7 cm.
4. To reflect the use of heat-dip galvanized iron or aluminum plates, which are placed in the gaps between the strips.
5. Metal pipes are laid in the grooves.
6. Check the laying of pipes and the evenness of the floor.
7. In this system placed plywood and then finished coating.
Tip: Choose a water-resistant plywood with a thickness of at least 1 cm. Leave a gap between the sheets of plywood as wood expands when heated.
8. Before installing the final coating system should be checked.
9. As a topcoat choose laminate flooring, tile or linoleum.