One of the most tangible benefits of living in a private home is an opportunity at any time of day or night to get out into the fresh air and enjoy the scent of flowers in the summer and enchanting smell of rotten foliage in late autumn.And how nice to sit with a cup of tea on the veranda during the first May storm, when the air is filled with ozone and tender young grass rustling under the elastic jets.Covered veranda in a country house can be easily turned into the dining room where the whole family will gather for Sunday dinner: to share experiences, make plans and just talk.An important role in creating the necessary mood to play, not only views from the appearance, but also finishing the veranda.That it will help you create an atmosphere of comfort and peace.
- choice of materials
- Protection of wooden structures, and insulation
- the walls and ceiling of the porch
- finishing PVC panels
- MDF - a cheap imitation wood
- Wooden wall paneling - a classic of the genre
- external finish
- Decorating the porch -Photo selection
choice of materials The choice of materials for finishing the veranda is not only aesthetic, but also practical significance.As a rule, the word "porch" means unheated rooms.In some cases, open veranda is more like a gazebo Attached to the house, so that the heating is on it does not go.
So, the decor has to be not only beautiful, but also resistant to humidity and temperature changes.
Protection of wooden structures, and insulation
most popular building material for the construction of the porch is wood.Before proceeding to final finishing, all wood construction is necessary to work out a special antiseptic composition.
addition to glazed veranda of great importance is the correct insulation bottom of the wall (under the windows) and ceiling.Interior finish veranda begins with it.If we make the right insulation, the room can be inhabited until late autumn.
insulated ceiling veranda can be virtually any insulating materials: mineral wool, extruded polystyrene (Epps), foam or liquid sprayed polyurethane foam.Choosing the foam must be prepared to ensure that high-quality insulation will have to put a thick layer of the material, which will inevitably lead to a lowering of the ceiling on 10 -15sm.Sprayed polyurethane foam - an effective but expensive insulation.But Epps and mineral wool for sufficiently affordable price can perfectly protect your patio from autumn frosts.
on the wall and ceiling insulation is placed on the same circuit.The first step is to provide waterproofing.To this end, along the entire wall stretches waterproof film, and the joints between the sheets of her tightly glued metallic tape.Then set the vertical pieces of wood at an equal distance from each other, and between them laid insulation.
Important!It should be remembered that the mineral wool is very afraid of dampness.Under the influence of moisture in just a few years of this heater turns into dust.
final layer Heat Reflector is that metallized film is placed inside the premises and sealed with tape.
same way to insulate the ceiling.
the walls and ceiling of the porch
When all the preparatory work has been completed, it is time to think about the interior of your veranda.You can trust him to develop a professional designer, but you can cope with this task samostoyatelno.Variantov finish open and closed terraces enough.Consider the most popular ones.
finishing PVC panels
most budget option veranda wall decoration in recent years are the plastic panels.This material is resistant to moisture and temperature changes.In addition, it is quite easy to assemble and clean.Will you imagine how interesting can be made of PVC interior porch photo taken in one of the hardware stores.
The disadvantages of plastics can be attributed perhaps that low ecological and fragility - it is very easy to break, pushing the chair inadvertently or accidentally hitting the wall with his knee.
as a framework for PVC panels can be used wooden slats, section 30 or 30 * 20 * 10 mm or metal profiles for the drywall.If you use wood it is necessary to pre-treat with antiseptic.
Tip:On the walls of the porch facing the street, to make better use of furring battens.Fasteners metal profiles can create a "cold bridges", which greatly reduce the quality of the insulation.But not too smooth interior walls is better to use the profile for special suspensions.
- Reiki must be fixed perpendicular to the direction of stacking the panels.Thus, if the plastic wall will be located vertically, horizontally stuffed rack increments of not more than 50cm.
Important!Decorating the walls paneled veranda with a pattern is performed from left to right.Begin with the installation of panels can be plain on either side of the wall.
- When ready crate in the corner of the room with nails or screws fastened starting profiles or mounting bracket.The former is used if the adjacent wall will be finished with another material, and the second will allow the docked PVC panels together.
- then inserted into the guide profile of the first panel so that the screw on the regiment was sent toward the installation.
- To fix the panel to the crate can be used metal holders, but you can just tie her to the rail with screws.
Important!When mounting the panels you do not use brackets, do not tighten the screw too much.Otherwise, the panel "lead."
- Insert the next panel so that there is a gap, and fasten it.
Remember that PVC panels are subject to thermal expansion.For it is necessary to compensate for the top and bottom of the wall to leave a gap of 2-3 cm and close it plinth.
MDF - a cheap imitation wood
Another popular decoration material are MDF.They are somewhat stronger than plastic, but are less resistant to moisture.Use this material on the outdoor veranda is not necessary, but it is closed for quite suitable.
Mounted MDF panels as well as plastic.
Wooden wall paneling - a classic of the genre
Enumerating finishing materials verandas, it is impossible not to mention the most traditional of them - wood.Most often it is the so-called lining.
Molded - sheathing board thickness up to 22mm with special grooves to facilitate assembly and docking.
This material not only to sheathe the walls, ceiling and porch.After treatment with antiseptics linings serve you up to 20 years.For a long time talking about the advantages of wood in front of artificial materials is not necessary.That there is only a delightful smell of wood that will be felt on your porch for years.
Choice wooden lining
First of all, it should be noted that according to the method of production is divided into bunk spliced and whole.In the first case, the highest quality wood pieces combined in a special way.Despite the fact that the material looks excellent - it does not have knots, cracks and other defects of putty - for finishing sundeck it is not suitable.When moisture in the splice can be formed cracks, which strongly spoil the appearance of the finish.
In addition, boards are divided into 4 classes.The most expensive and high-quality - class "extra" - almost always jointed.But material class A, B or C, as a rule, made of solid wood.On a bunk meet swirls and potholes.Most often they are processed further in the production of filler.
Important!When you purchase the material required to unpack it.Very often in the middle of the pack are faulty or low-grade trims.
Preparation and installation of lining
lining Preparation for installation is reduced to the processing of its antiseptic and adapt material.It is necessary to keep in trim bunk room for a few days, and then cover it with a protective structure.
When using trim lining the porch tree made almost the same as PVC or MDF panels.Crate is made in the same way, but the ways of fixing a few:
- Fastening galvanized nails.It's the easiest way.The nail is driven into a center of the board, and then use dobojnika recessed bonnet.
- Fastening screws.In this case the board by the spike drilled a hole depth of about 10mm.The diameter of the drill must match the diameter of the cap screw.Then fasten battens to furring, sinking screw into the hole, close it and Nagel zashlifovyvayut.As you can see, the process is more labor intensive, but the attachment is not visible.
- Fasteners stapler.In this case, by a pneumatic or mechanical stapler installed in the board are driven mounting brackets.
- Fasteners klyaymerami.On the back wall of the groove of the first board must be attached klyaymer.Then the board is attached to the wall with nails or screws and then fixed klyaymer.The next board is set back klyaymer.It is inserted into the groove of the previous klyaymer and is attached to the crate.
Important!With klyaymerov can be made only finish inside the porch.
When the installation is completed lining, it is necessary to close the corners and joints in the area of door and window area and proceed to finishing.To make the wood color used colored paints or stains.
Important!Before you get started, the selected nail clipping cover distillation and let dry.Sometimes, after drying, the color becomes quite the same as when applying.Remove not liked varnish on the walls will be very difficult.For the same reason, do not buy right away a large amount of varnish: buy a little bit, try, and if you like - to purchase.
If you want to keep the original look of wood, apply a colorless glaze with UV filter.This will help prevent discoloration of the material when exposed to sunlight.
Apply the varnish should be from the top down: first, cover the ceiling, then the walls.
So we covered the basic finishes veranda inside.What oblitsevat it outside?In principle, you can use the bunk here, but is it worth?Despite all sorts of impregnating and antiseptics, wood, constantly exposed to the adverse effects of the environment, quickly loses its decorative effect.So, it is necessary to carry out reprocessing annually.
If you do decide to choose vrevesinu remember that strengthen the horizontal battens on the outside can only spike upwards.Thus it is necessary to fix in two rows - the part from the tongue and groove.
in recent years has gained special popularity finishing porch siding.Even if the house is lined with brick or covered with decorative plaster, you can easily pick a shade of siding that fits into the ensemble.
most commonly used variant of this material is vinyl siding.His popularity he owes quite affordable price, good performance and ease of installation.
Facade decoration is most often used with horizontal siding locking connection.The technology and its installation, we take a closer look:
- Again finish porch with his hands begins with the installation of lathing.For these purposes, you can use the board thickness of 30mm edging or timber 40x50 mm.Across the surface of the wall mount it vertically in increments of 40-50cm.In addition, install additional bars around the windows, the corners of the house and along the top and bottom edges of the future finishing.
- lower the set start profile and fastened to the sheathing screws.Make sure that it is positioned horizontally.
- Now assemble corner profiles for internal and external corners, as well as around windows and doors.
- Important!The lower edge of the angular profile to be lowered below the starting rail to 5-6mm.
Getting cutting and assembling panels.Cut the vinyl siding is easy enough.This can be done with scissors on metal, a hacksaw or jigsaw.
Important!Vinyl highly susceptible to thermal expansion.Therefore, each panel must be shorter than the wall on the 5-7mm.
- little bend in the middle panel and the plant its edges into the slots of angular profiles.
- aligns the panel and the plant its bottom edge to the start bar.
- fix an upper edge of the panel with screws through the prepared holes.
Important!You can not push the screw firmly to the crate.Oval hole for fixing is intended that the material can move freely along the screw temperature variations.The distance between the cap and the crate should be 1-1.5 mm.
- next bar in the same plant in the corner profiles, snaps into the groove and is attached to the preceding crate.
- Before installing the latest strap mount on the level of finishing profile, cut the necessary bandwidth of the siding, it snaps to the previous bar, and the free end is simply inserted into the finishing profile.
- Here detailed video instruction on installation of the material:
That's all.Outside your patio looks perfect.
Decorating the porch - a selection of photos
order that would make it easier to make the final choice in favor of a finishing material, we have prepared a small collection of photos: