People always believed that painting the walls - a great way to not only decorate your home, but also to bring happiness, peace and success.This area of the design does not lose its relevance, rather the opposite - an art wall painting becomes more popular today.This is understandable - the original version of the design of the surrounding space is able to transform a room, fill it with warmth, beauty and comfort.
- How it all began
- application technique: variety
- Imperishable classic
- achievements of this century
- Silk painting
- Art painting with his hands.
How it all began
Decorative painting walls is associated with the occurrence of murals .Translated from the Italian "fresco" means "fresh".Technique involves coating the raw (fresh) plaster paint diluted with lime water.This method allows to obtain long-life paintings, do not lose brightness of color for centuries
mural was widespread in Rome and in Gree
sequence create a clean fresco was first described Cennino Cennini (1447).Image is applied to the plaster priporohom ocher or charcoal.Afford such beauty could only rich people: art painting - a laborious process that requires great skill and adequate remuneration.
Today, painting the walls in the interior has become more available, but cheap fun it still will not name.Manual work is considered the best by creating exclusive interior, which has no analogues.The variety of styles and genres ensures a great result - a fascinating and realistic.
application technique: variety
concept of "painting the walls of the room," incorporates many ways of drawing images.To distinguish two main types: traditional and modern technology, which in turn are divided into several subspecies.
traditional wall paintings is a monumental work, performed manually, without the use of modern devices.In addition to the above traditional fresco techniques include:
- encaustic - imposition on the plaster molten wax or oil paints.Although more commonly used is another option - the image is put on the canvas or wooden panel, and then glued to the wall;
- alsekko Italian for "dry."This technique involves the application of painting the walls of the dye mixture on dry plaster.Paints were ground on the eggs with the addition of lime and vegetable glue mixed with tempera, acrylic and oil solutions;
- sgrafitto means "scratched".The procedure is quite complicated technology - a wall covered first black, then white primer.Figure scraping on a white ground as long until the black background.The technique was invented by the ancient Greeks and got the mass distribution in the Renaissance.
achievements of this century
Modern variations are not less interesting, but more diverse.
- grisaille French for "gray".The peculiarity is that the drawing is done in a palette of shades of gray - this gives sculptural composition direction;
- pattern on the decorative plaster .In this case, before starting work performed wall decoration in order to give the required volume.The picture on the wall treated in this way, it looks like a real - "living" and "breathing";
- acrylic painting walls extraordinary demand due to fast application and drying, the ability to transmit light and colors;
- visible and invisible ink glow in the dark and riveting attention.Technology allows the use of the dye mixtures with the addition of mother of pearl and svetonakopitelnye particles, shining in ultraviolet - is really a fascinating spectacle;
- graffiti - familiar to many a technique involving the use of aerosol cans with paint;
- painting vinyl - one of the most recent developments, loved by many for its ease of performance and economy.The ornament, which is applied to vinyl wallpaper, in a familiar environment brings a welcome breath of novelty and the correct approach is becoming the main interior decoration.
question how much is painting walls - the first thing that excites willing to decorate the house "live" pictures.The cost depends on many factors: the complexity of the design, method of application, the size of a composition selected scene.On average ornament
cost of 2 000 to 15 000 thousand. Rub.sq.m, landscape sketches - from 6000 to 30 000 thousand. rub.per sq m, the composition with the image of animals and humans - from 20 000 to 60 000 thousand. rub.per sq.m.
If you want to do yourself, stencils for painting the walls - to help you.This is a simple and affordable way to decorate a room borders, friezes, ornaments and flowers.For sale is a large number of ready-made templates for painting, but if you want something unusual and definitely in a single copy, the stencils can be made independently.It suffices to take a sheet of plastic or cardboard, draw the outline of the desired pattern and cut.
remains only to fix the stencil and paint on the wall using a special stencil brush and water dispersion or latex paints.To create a single-color patterns suitable templates, whereas the use of multiple colors, presupposes multitrafareta, consisting of several parts.
Wall painting picture stencil particularly relevant when decorating children's rooms .Subjects can be any, depending on age, gender and preferences of the child.It is proved that the formation of taste begins in childhood - surround the baby with bright, interesting and informative stories that stimulate the development of imagination, and it will grow a good, smart and talented.
Art painting with his hands
First of all, you must determine the location of the picture and purchase materials for the job.If the selection area for juicy experiments depends only on you, paint and brushes must be purchased, taking into account the recommendations of professionals.
For optimal acrylic paints, which are lacquered and matte.They are non-toxic, dries quickly and is resistant to mechanical stress (created sketch is allowed to wash, but without fanaticism - in the presence of special diligence can delete anything).
Brushes for acrylic paints must be purchased with an artificial pile.It is desirable in different sizes that will help you choose the best option depending on the stroke of tasks
next stage - surface preparation .Wall puttied to perfect smoothness - mounds and troughs should not be.Then painted with white paint, it is white, not toned - otherwise we get a picture with pale spots.Before applying the pattern directly on the wall is not superfluous to work out the details of a sequence of sketches on paper.
Draw the outline of colored pencils, if you use a pencil, then under the influence of acrylic paints, he rasplyvetsya and instead of the picturesque scenery in front of us there art "botched."Sketches do from large to small details, iemark the first major elements, and then supplementing them minor
paint over the image must also be in stages - give yourself a break.The intervals will not only save the thirst for creativity, but also to see minor errors and omissions.The paint is applied from large to small details, from light to darker tones.
final step - varnishing.Although acrylics procedure is not mandatory, but it is better to err and securely create a masterpiece, but when using watercolors and gouaches - varnish is essential!The varnish is applied carefully using a spray in several thin layers.Now your efforts are protected from the effects of dust and time, you can only occasionally wipe with a damp cloth created splendor.
Art paintings of walls - an interesting activity that requires inspiration and a special responsibility.Try to put in the work part of his soul, and then the result will please the eye and fill the space a special, festive mood.