Needless to say that the plastic windows have many advantages.They look aesthetically pleasing, eliminate noise, heat ... keep word decorate the house, and fill our lives comfortably.But unfortunately, not all so rosy as it seems at first glance - the white owners of glass excites a lot of problems.How to care for, maintain an attractive appearance or replace the glass - this is not a complete list of worries.However, there is a question which in popularity is perhaps the most first place - why sweat the plastic windows and get rid of this scourge?
- And you do such things happen?
- Remembering physics
- sweat window - what to do?
- Marriage fruits or lean?
- Keep warm, but do not forget to ventilate
And you do such things happen?
Small droplets of water, forming a "tear streams" flowing down on the windowsill ... Familiar?Neprosyhayuschie puddles deliver not only aesthetic discomfort - moisture contributes to the emergence and
particularly attentive hosts probably noticed that the windows are not always sweat, but only under certain circumstances.For example, a drop there in the cold season or only in the morning.Often, it can be seen at all unexpected phenomenon - a window "crying" only in one room, while in others this is not observed.Or box dry, and the water on the window sill is still present.So what is the reason for such a common problem?Why sweat the plastic windows of the house?
Perhaps each of us is familiar with the concept of the condensate - is the transition of water contained in the air from a gas to a liquid.And the tears of plastic windows - not that other, as this is the condensate.The answer to the question "Why sweat the plastic windows in winter" - simple.The main reason for the appearance of condensate - High humidity in the room and the temperature difference at home and abroad.
If the windows fog up in part and is not always the reason, most likely, in the other.Let's find out what factors trigger misting of glass?
sweat window - what to do?
Often we, unwittingly, to create favorable conditions for the occurrence of condensation.Windows sweat with a large number of flowers on the windowsill.Many, placing pots of flowers, completely forget that plants are breathing, and thus emit moisture settles on the window.Remove the flowers from the window sill - and drop is gone.
Poor ventilation - another cause of streams and puddles.Clogged ventilation grills can not cope with the work that provokes the increase of humidity and the emergence of "the effect of weeping windows."Clean the lattice or replace them, and make sure ventilation is not blocked.
winter, plastic windows are sweating because of the fact that the sill covers the battery.Wide sill insulates the warm air - cooled as a result of glazing and accumulates condensate.It is necessary to ensure the free circulation of air - put the window heater or reduce the width of the window sill.
Inadequate ventilation - provoking factor that should not be ignored.Integrity, a valuable quality plastic windows, may enter into and negative - high sealing increases the humidity level and causes "window of tears."Ventilate the room 3 times a day for 3 minutes and the problem will be solved by itself.
Marriage fruits or lean?
If all of the above points into account, and the windows still sweat, then, perhaps you fell victim to his own thrift.So double glass pane, acquired in order to save, causes the formation of condensate in 100% of cases.Out here alone - the replacement glass.Please note - the glass, not the window!
Unfair installation work, poorly executed interior and exterior slopes lead to the blowing and cooling of the glass.In this case, the slopes should be sealed: exterior insulated foam and place of contact and opening windows insulate cement.For insulating foam inner slope is not suitable, the best option - wool or basalt slab.
workmanship - an unpleasant reason to eliminate that cost-effectively fail.Defective have to replace the window - it will require a financial investment, but it will save not only on the fogging, but also on other issues that arise in the future.
important to note that installers and wine producers is only 5%, so before you blame third parties eliminate their own shortcomings and errors.
Keep warm, but do not forget to ventilate
As you can see, the causes fogging of plastic windows abound.Meanwhile, experts say that most of the condensate occurs for two reasons - because of the loss of heat and the poor performance of air ducts.This is worth more detail.
prevent the loss of precious heat is possible by the following methods:
- insulate the walls from the inside - so you move "dew point" (place where cold air meets the warm room) to the inner surface of the walls, which will help to some extent to improve the situation;
- external insulation more efficiently.It allows to transfer "dew point" to the outer edge of the wall and forget about all the condensate;
- sometimes effective installation of an additional radiator, or better yet a complete replacement of the old batteries asnew materials conduct heat better.If funds permit, you can "hedge" and buy an electric fireplace or the system "warm floor";
- independent heating system - a sure way to make the house warmer, but it is not always possible, and run instances of the housing is necessary.So decide for yourself - is worth it or not.
Now ventilation.What should be done first?
- make sure that the extractor hood and air vents in the bathroom are clean and are in good condition;
- check to see whether the walled neighbors above the vent pipe.Do not be surprised, this is often the case - the desire to seize extra square meters leads to the fact that some (contrary to the arguments of reason) curtail or even walled ventilation shaft;
- in older homes with large attic vent often clogged poplar fluff and foliage.If you have not cleaned air ducts, then make such a request to the serving your home organization;
- set in the bathroom and the kitchen is forced ventilation, such as a built-in fan grille;
- remember that plastic windows do not involve the natural circulation of air in contrast to the traditional wooden fellow old-fashioned, so be sure to ventilate the room.
Quite often installed windows with dual mode - summer and winter.But to change the regime in accordance with the come time of year many people forget - that PVC windows are sweating.The window that is in summer mode to ensure proper clamp wing to profile not.As a result - drafts, condensation and frost ... and tedious search for solutions to the problems that eliminate the really simple.
Now you know why there is condensation, and how to make sure that the windows do not sweat, and so puddles on the windowsill will no longer bother you - they are gone!