When repairs for interior decoration of apartments, town houses, villas and offices often use a material such as drywall.With its help it is possible not only to hide the substantial surface roughness, but also to implement almost any idea when you make rooms: arches, intricate system of ceilings, walls, alcoves.This article will look at how to make the right frame on the wall under the drywall.
- advantage of the walls and ceilings
- Legend Drywall
- Legend metal profiles for the drywall
- Additional elements
- consistent work
- ceiling mounting frame
- framewall of metal sheets
advantage of the walls and ceilings
- design frame for plasterboard profile allows you to mount LED strips, orderly or chaotic way built-in lights or suspended chandeliers.
- walls can be arranged niches and quite original way to make them light.
- The resulting ceiling space ventilation pipes fit, hide electrical wiring, have room for insulation, sound-proofing material.
- And if the height of the room allows, you can install and cassette type air conditioner, because the thickness of the indoor unit can be from 230 to 300 mm.
purchasing this building material can be confronted with the following acronyms (abbreviation):
- GCR - gray gypsum board, thickness from 8 mm to 16 mm,a width of 1200 mm and a length of 2000-4000 mm.Typically used in areas which are not subject to special requirements;
- gypsum plasterboard - moisture-resistant sheet (cardboard painted in green tones), which is characterized by hydrophobic additives.Produced with the following dimensions: 18h600h2000 mm.It is used in bathrooms and kitchens;
- GKLO - fireproof drywall has a pink hue, has a high resistance to open fire.Its thickness may be from 10 to 16 mm, width - 1200 mm, and the length - of 2000-4000 mm.This kind of important for rooms with a fireplace;
- GKLVO - drywall combines water- and fire-retardant characteristics, the thickness of 12-16 mm, width 600 or 1200 mm, length 2000-4000 mm.
It should be noted that the ceiling for the most commonly used 9.5 mm sheets, and for walls, slopes or to create partitions, niches - 12.5 mm, to perform straight-openings, arched shapes - 6.5 mmplasterboard.
is not recommended to be placed marks on the drywall used token, because some species have "amazing" properties appear on the leaf surface, even through several layers of paint and putty.
Legend metal profiles for the drywall
- PS - profile rack U-shaped form with longitudinal grooves.Its foundation is called the "back" and sidewall - "shelves," is always equal to 50 mm.The width of the backrest is in the range from 50 to 100 mm.It is used as uprights.
- Mon - the profile of the guide, its cross section is identical to the display mounted profile.Width "shelves" only 40 mm, "base" 50-100 mm.It is used in the construction of the wall frame or creating partitions.It is fixed to the floor and the ceiling, forming a frame for the main structure.
- PP - ceiling profile (60h27 mm) with 3 longitudinal grooves.It is to him performed the installation of gypsum boards.
- PNP - Ceiling guide profile (27h28 mm).In the construction of the suspended structure it is attached to the walls of the room, directing the PP.
- PU - profile angle (85 °) of perforated metal, serves to strengthen the corners.It can be both internal and external, different in purpose and parameters.In further papers holes filled putty material, thereby providing good traction with plasterboard.
- PA - arched profile (concave or convex).With it are drawn not only doorways arched type, but are suspended structures of complex wave-like forms.
If you plan the installation of heavy paintings, chandeliers with a significant weight or brackets for installation of any device - it is recommended at the stage of construction to strengthen the skeleton in these points.
- Profiles can be between 2750 to 4000 mm, if necessary long length, then use the original clutch (connector for PCB 60h27 mm).
- Crab has a cruciform shape and is used at the points of intersection of the profiles, ensuring the strength of the framework. Duplex dressed crab PCB upper level and fixes the profile of the lower level.
- Direct suspension is mounted to the wall or ceiling, and then made the fold on special lines.The resulting U-shaped opening and then inserted into the profiles are fixed.After installation, the surplus "ears" are folded or cut.If you use a fastening element - underceiling space of no more than 60 mm.
- with clamps and rods anchor suspension can adjust the height of ceiling void of 250 to 1000 mm.His support of the PP provides a stable position.
Hardware for mounting rails and hangers are selected depending on the surface, for example:
- if the walls and ceiling are made of concrete, while the profile of the anchor or hangers mounted dowels or 6h60 6x40 mm, depending onquality surfaces.
- By the wooden base made fasteners screws 6h70, 6h80 mm.
- Locking together all metal frame elements, for example, direct hangers to ceiling profiles, to the rack rails, couplings, crab - better self-tapping screws with a sharp end 3,5h11 mm.
- Plasterboard mounted to the metal profiles by means of screws to the common thread of galvanized steel 3,5h25 mm.There is no need to perform pre-drilling holes worker.
- Attach the rails to the rack profile for plasterboard ceilings can apply special pull-down anchors that ensure secure fastening.
- If you plan to finish and the walls and ceiling, the work should begin with mounting frame in the ceiling.Rarely a ceiling can "boast" flat angles (90 °) and if, in this case to start repair work on the walls, then snapping the top of the gypsum board will be very difficult.
- Perform electrical work, take the cable points to the location of lighting fixtures.The stock of the wire length should be 10-15 cm from the "new" ceiling.You need to check all the connections (health) wiring.When installing spotlights should carefully plan the passage of metal fragments design.
- to mark the surfaces for the installation of profiles.The starting point begins with the lowered corner or hill base ceiling.Mounted horizontal guides, direct hangers, ceiling profiles, gypsum boards are fixed.
- Likewise happens mounting frame on the wall.Determined by their curvature and installed on Mon ceiling and floor in the presence of windows - Marking begins with them.
- remains spend putty and other finishing stage.
ceiling mounting frame
- first determined by the distance that the new ceiling will fall.It should be remembered that if the spotlights are installed, you will need to know their height - a 5-8 cm is sufficient ceiling void, the other - 12-15 cm.
- Next to the wall is the point of it, and will run the entire layout.A laser level is determined by a horizontal line that can hold a pencil or use otbivochnogo cord.
- Roulette measure the desired length and cut the profile using ordinary scissors on metal.If necessary, they are easy to fit, inserted into one another, in this case the overlap should be at least 3 cm and this point must be fixed hardware.
- According lines mounted on the walls of the TNG, some models are already working holes, if not, then they are drilled with a spacing of 50 cm or hammer drill, depending on the base, which carries data profiles.Next
- carried markup for ceiling profiles.From wall to retreat about 60 cm (because the walls were not always the perfect size), and the level to check the accuracy of finding ticks.The marks should be visible on the walls.Profiles here that he will serve as a ruler, connect the dashes on opposite walls, the resulting line will be the "point" of reference.From it in parallel, each 60 cm line are held all over the ceiling.
- Likewise produce razlinovku and length of the room, resulting in almost all cells are obtained from the dimensions of 60x60 cm. The dimensions of the walls of the cells will have other options.
- Direct hangers fixed dowels (screws) in increments of 60-70 cm, the center of the base must be exactly on the marked line.Where will install any appliances or equipment (fan, lighting, air conditioning), it is recommended to install an additional crosspiece.
- Ceiling profiles for gypsum board should not be harvested "for the future", as mentioned above, the distance from wall to wall in different parts of the room may vary significantly.Therefore, the length of each profile is measured separately, and it should be 2-3 cm less than the width of the room.
- ceiling inserted in the guide profiles, where the central groove should go to risk.Secure its position by one screw.If necessary, use the clutch.
- Using tin snips to prepare a jumper from the ceiling profile is 60 cm and the cross, intended for installation on the edge (from the wall to the first longitudinal profile) for a couple of centimeters shorter than the actual distance.
- also need to follow the coincidence of the groove profile with a mark on the wall, in places of their connection to the longitudinal profile to install a single-level "crab", fixing it with screws.
- final stage of assembly of this design is to mount ceiling profiles to the suspension.To this end, the PP layer applied to each point of connection.And after they will be checked, and if necessary, adjusted deflection produced fixation.Further assembly is carried out sheets of drywall.
frame wall of metal sheets
- Before mounting the frame profile walls are held all electrical work, summed up the wires to the sockets, switches and points of lighting fixtures, household devices.
- Immediately it should be noted that the implementation of the technology is different from the frame wall mount ceiling structure.First, completely finished with one wall of the guide profiles before installing drywall.And only then moves to the next wall and so on.
- technologically sophisticated objects at the device frame walls are considered areas with windows, since slopes require special attention.If you intend to perform insulation of walls, while the vertical profiles must be installed at a distance of 5 cm from the surface of the base (the old slopes).
- great importance is the width of the window sill if wall decoration starts after it is installed, because the marking is carried out under the frame of the window.But then counted, and the thickness of the sheet of drywall, which can be 9.5 or 12.5 mm.
- elbow applied to the frame, and the distance is measured, not forgetting the extra 5 cm. This is done on the other side of the window opening.Similar manipulations should be performed if several windows in the room.These marks are denoted by the edge frame.You can just install the PN to the "bottom" of the sill, in this case a step uprights may be less than 60 cm.
- These risks applied level to transfer them to the sides of the window sill.Based on these markers, using the level marked on the edge of the carcass floor and ceiling.To install the metallic structure it is recommended to use a 2-meter level, it shows a more accurate value.
- marks on the ceiling and the floor are connected and received lines are mounted guide profile.The first PS exposed on the sides of the window, so the vertical marked in increments of 60 cm from these profiles.One of them is sure to set in the corner of the room.
- mounting hangers are made every 60-70 cm, their focus should be strictly on the line.The guide profiles inserted rack so that they coincided with the middle groove mark on the ceiling and the floor, and connected to each other.Next level is adjusted according to their vertical base and shelves.Then, the final fixing screws.
- rungs are set using the "crab", special attention should be paid to their installation in the area of the window.Horizontal jumper is mounted above the opening.
- After the metal frame fixing to the wall is recommended to sketch the arrangement of longitudinal and transverse profiles.This scheme may be necessary if in the future there is a need to place the picture on the wall, one more shelves or hanging from the ceiling decorative pots.
- here as fastening members are applied so-called "butterfly", "umbrellas" and so on, the principle of their fastening is as follows: a plastic dowel spreading its "wings" when screwing the screw, thus providing a secure hold on the reverse side of plasterboard.If
- understand the principle of assembly, and to begin to implement a simple design for plasterboard, the next repair will be more complex to implement and solutions: a two-level ceiling, niches in the walls and arched doorways type.