in man since ancient times great desire to decorate your home or place of residence.The modern world offers a lot of different ways and means.However, wallpaper, tiles, furniture and carpets are usually made at the factory, and therefore devoid of personality.And designers have again turned their attention to the forgotten art before - to the art of painting.The article describes the various techniques of painting the walls.
- features murals in the interior
- Art painting in the living room
- figures in an interior bedroom
- painting the walls in the nursery Photo
- Paintings on the walls of the kitchen
- figures bathroom
- Wall painting in the design of the corridor
- techniques of artistic painting walls
- Traditional techniques
- Modern technology
- painting the walls with his own hands
- preparatory stage
- main stage
- final stage
In ancient times, decorating your home painting, people believed that by doing so
- magnitude scale painting wall murals received in temples and churches during the Renaissance.It was the first time the notion of "fresco".Wall painting for the people of past eras meant wealth and greatness, and now decorate the house with wall paintings, people, first of all, think about comfort and comfort for themselves.
- Art paintings may enlarge the space of small apartments, visually lift the ceiling and expand the room.It is also a means of individual expression of the house owners, in addition, it is manual labor, which is valued at all times.
features murals in the interior
- presence on the walls of the apartment artistic painting can create a special atmosphere, change the layout and failed to increase the space, make the interior a unique and individual design.Here you can admire the drawings for a long period of time, as they do not fade and remain unchanged even after decades.In addition, professionally painted wall becomes a kind piece of art, where every day you can see something new, take a look at the picture from a different angle.
- Any room in the house requires a special approach when choosing a mural.You can not choose the same pictures in the bedroom and children's room or the living room and bath.With the help of the figure can transform any space, and painting is the space division into separate zones.
Art painting in the living room
- central place in any home is considered to be a living, because it is a room in which to gather the whole family decided to accept guests and to spend most of the time.It is important that this room has a special comfortable atmosphere conducive to a pleasant pastime.
- When choosing the plot of artistic painting should stop at neutral figures that would be agreeable to all members of the family.Typically, such subjects are seascapes, natural motifs, animal or picture of city life.
- If the room is small, it is possible to expand the space, depicting on one wall of windows, terraces and paths leading into the distance.
- permitting the overall style, the room may appear with pictures of majestic columns or logs burning in the fireplace.
- choosing a pattern for living, important to remember that this is the room where most welcome guests, and hence selected art should create the necessary mood.
figures in an interior bedroom
- The city apartments are not so many rooms and they are all considered important.But one stands out - it's a bedroom.For here a person spends a third of his life.Come here after a busy day and wakes up in the morning.It is therefore necessary in all possible ways and means to create in her comfort and the best conditions for a comfortable stay.Making bedrooms recommended pastel colors that will promote maximum relaxation.
- optimally choose to paint everything that is connected with sleep and night time - a constellation, starry sky, zodiac signs.Young couples may prefer the romantic scenes and people in later life - floral motifs.
- expand the space, giving it a visual image of the amount of help on the walls of the mountains, forest or sea.It is advisable to present the figures in more soothing colors of green.Light colors give the room light and airy.
- Designers are advised to combine several pictures into one painting, depicting a beautiful sunny landscape with simple colors, and the night sky and stars with special invisible, which appear only at night.Then waking up in the morning you can watch a vivid picture of a beautiful day, and falling asleep in the evening to admire the distant stars.
painting the walls in the nursery Photo
- room for the child due to mural can be a real fairy-tale realm of magic or a small country.The walls in the children portray a mysterious forest or favorite cartoon characters.But do not forget that this is the room where the baby will spend most of their time, which means that its design should be executed in soft colors, without the bright, flashy colors.The main background of the wall paintings in the nursery is recommended to carry out in a light blue, pink, light green or peach shade.Details can be more vivid and expressive.
- Needless to depict the children's gray and gloomy figures, in the first place, it can scare a small child, and secondly, it is not conducive to creative development.
- for the creative development of children requires a lot of small details that would attract attention.For a young child, the room can be decorated Hero of the Soviet or Disney cartoons, fictional character or a good fairy tale castles and palaces.Preschoolers relevant subjects, containing letters and numbers.
- When a child gets a little older, it's time differentiation by gender.Girls prefer the beautiful princess, and the boys pirates or cars.For teens on the first place of their hobbies or interests painting may depict comic book characters, or characters from the anime.
- important to create a child's room in a special world, where kids will be comfortable.So do not force the child to parents, because if the chosen motif is not like a son or daughter, they will be very uncomfortable feel in a room.
- We must be prepared for the fact that the signature produced for the newborn will not hold a grown child, and therefore need to change the image, or remove altogether.
Paintings on the walls of the kitchen
- next room in the house - this is the kitchen.The main objective in its design to make this place as comfortable for eating and cooking.So can decorate the walls with paintings or with mouth-watering dishes of fruit still life.Also good in the interior of the kitchen looked abstraction, geometric figures and landscapes.
- conventional kitchen can not boast of a large area, so at the expense of wall painting can expand the space and change its proportions.Through painting breakfast in a conventional kitchen turns into a romantic meal on the terrace of a French café or picnic in the picturesque English meadows.
- doing painting in the kitchen is better to choose the opposite wall plate to the picture is not damaged by hot steam, and it did not get fat droplets, which will be very difficult to remove.
- Bathroom - it is quite specific premises, because there is constantly high humidity, so painting the bathroom, be sure to choose water-resistant materials and carefully protect the finished drawing.The motives can be represented as everything connected with water - beach or waterfall.This may be water lilies, palm or sea creatures, such as dolphins in the waves foam or starfish on a sandy beach.In addition, the artist can portray abstract paintings, for example, water bubbles on a blue background.
- Very often on the wall behind the bathroom depict dilapidated masonry, followed by a scenic seascape.To the picture looked the most realistic, it is to maintain its lighting effects, install additional lighting on the ceiling.
- Colours small bathrooms should not be too dark, look good shades of blue or blue.
- bathroom - a room where you can show imagination in a special way, because the image does not have to choose a common style of furniture.This mural will set the mood of the entire room.You can draw a few small panels on different walls, and you can draw a big picture on the wall-free as possible.
Wall painting in the design of the corridor
- corridor - this is the first room, which gets people who have come into the apartment.It is from the registration hall of the guests first impression of the whole house.Therefore, ordering a painting on the wall of the corridor, should carefully choose the pattern.Not always in the hallway can set beautiful furniture, because of the small dimensions of space, and thanks to the colorful murals here reigns an atmosphere of warmth and comfort of home.
- small hallway can visually enlarge the image to the fine detail, designed in bright colors.Raise the height of the ceiling will help the vertical lines in the picture, and to expand the wall - horizontal stripes.If the corridor is dark, the color of the pattern should be light: peach, blue or pink.
- dark background with bright large parts are well suited to the large hall, not cluttered with furniture, this painting will add to the coziness and harmony.It is important to remember that the hall - it's part of the house, which should be in harmony with the style of the other rooms, but at the same time, to have its own unique design.
techniques of artistic murals
Wall painting - is the common name of the set of both traditional and modern techniques, technologies and methods for applying the paint to the wall surface.
Traditional techniques are rooted in the deep past, when only began to appear the first drawings on the walls and ceiling of the room.They do not involve the use of modern tools or any special equipment.This manual application of paint with brushes of different sizes and degrees of hardness.There are a few basic ways of artistic murals, which have their own differences and peculiarities.
mural or affresco
- In the literal translation from the Italian «fresco» - this is a "fresh", and the technique is affresko painting on wet, just plastering.Typically, plaster layer contains in its composition lime which dries to form a thin calcium film, whereby even drawing is well protected against mechanical damage.
- Paintings written on wet plaster with water-soluble inks.The peak of popularity of fresco painting to the period of the Renaissance.In Europe at that time, he was not considered a professional artist if his account no audio frescoes.
- as the basis for the frescoes used concrete, stone or brick surface, but the walls of cinder suitable for a painting to a lesser extent.The painting on wet plaster involves rapid application of paint with a soft brush and requires special care from the artist, because it is very difficult to make corrections.To distinguish true fresco from any other it is sometimes called "Buon Fresco".
- Translated from the Italian «secco» means "dry", that is the technique of painting on dry, hardened plaster, which is in the process of re-wetted.This is a less popular way to mural painting as the result is not as durable (unlike frescoes).
- first paintings in this technique appear in ancient Rome and Greece, finally technique developed in Europe 17-18 centuries.Dyes inks were diluted with vegetable glue or egg yolk and mixed with oil, tempera or acrylic paints and lime.
- Before starting work, the upper plaster layer is polished, and the surface is moistened profusely.The wall is left as such for a day and half an hour before work is wetted again.To figure did not look pale because of the mixing of colors with lime, many artists have slightly changed the technique and pre vybelivayut wall and lime is added to the paint.
- Asekko allows the artist not to rush when applying the pattern, carefully draws the details, and if an error occurs it is possible to wash all fresh water and start again.
- This word also comes from Italian and means "scratched".Quite difficult to execute technique, as it implies drawing on the wall several colored layers of plaster and then scratching it to different depths until the desired color.The easiest way to perform this technique, drawing two colors.For a more complex pattern using different pigments are added to the plaster.Rectification is almost impossible, therefore, for error-free application used stencils.
- technique was invented by the ancient Greeks, the artist is first applied to the surface layer of black plaster, and then the white and conceived the idea of scraping pieces of the white layer to expose the dark texture.Despite the complexity of this method it is still popular due to the durability of the resulting image.
- From the Greek "burning."Technique involves the use of dyes as the melted wax and color pigments which are applied to the drywall.
- There is a second option when the wax paint is applied dry brush on the wall and cauterized with hot object, as if melted and firmly adhere to the surface.Today this technique is rarely used due to their complexity, often melted wax is applied to the fabric, which is then glued to the wall.
Three-dimensional painting or snag
- She first appeared in the Renaissance, then in such a way painted many churches, mostly by increasing the volume of the room, raising the ceiling visually.
- This is a difficult, but very interesting technique.On the wall or ceiling is applied relief pattern, which is then overwritten with wax or paint signs.
- This painting by the prospects and the play of light and shadows reproduces real objects.