Continued growth in energy prices leads to the fact that developers and homeowners are increasingly interested in the possibility of thermal insulation of windows.This is due to the fact that, according to researches, the loss of heat through the window glazing is at least 30%, and in winter time is increased to 70. Furthermore, according to the study, the heat loss through the glass is several times higher than those through the frame,making relevant questions teplosberezheniya.
- How to keep warm?Addressing
- Heat film for windows: you need to know about the material?
- Physical bases used in the production process
- Heat film Heat film Advantages Disadvantages
- Heat film
- Warming plastic windows Heat film: advantages
- Installation instructions Heat film
- How to carry out installation Heat film "The third glass»
How to keep warm?Addressing
solve this problem in several ways.The first is a traditional window sealing gaps by poly
However, the modern way is to use energy-saving Heat film, which will cope with the task where other materials are powerless.
Heat film for windows: you need to know about the material?
saving film is a multilayer composite material, each layer of which does not exceed a few micrometers and coated with a protective ultra-thin metallic layer of gold, silver or alloys of nickel or chromium.In view of the fact that the thickness of the metal layer is not more than a few molecules, such films do not tend to disturb the appearance and the bandwidth of light, the energy saving is carried out at a high level, as they prevent the heat output of the premises.
Through microscopic thickness of coats, Heat film has the effect of refraction, which allows low-emissivity film to be an effective insulator.The unique structure of the product achieved by compliance with all the rules of manufacture (adherence to the required temperature and pressure) prevents unnecessary heat losses in winter, keeping the optimal temperature inside the room, while in summer prevents the inflow of warm air inside, which also contributes to the creation ofa comfortable temperature in the summer months.
Physical bases used in the production of Heat film
Production of heat-transparent film on the windows made in accordance with the knowledge of the fundamental physical properties of the solar spectrum, which, from a physical point of view, is divided into three parts: the infrared, visibleand ultraviolet rays.If the infrared and ultraviolet radiation are not accessible to the human eye, the visible part of the spectrum is the same sunlight, which is necessary for the optimal course of all biological processes in the body.These are the physical basis used in the production of Heat film for windows, reviews of which proves its high efficiency.
Advantages Heat film
- a unique concept that allows you to filter the sunlight, keeping the infrared and ultraviolet radiation.At the same bandwidth window remains at the initial level, which contributes to maintaining visibility;
- Due to the above-mentioned physical properties of the material prevents the heat of the premises, maintaining a comfortable temperature;
- Using Heat film for windows, which can be bought at any hardware or home improvement store, allows you to save the resources of HVAC equipment, thereby reducing the cost of heating in winter and air conditioning in summer;
- Preservation of the original form of interior space, which is achieved by filtering out ultraviolet radiation, which is a major cause of burnout interior;
- important advantage is the lack of energy-saving film mirror effect and a high degree of transparency;
- -sided appearance of glass, on which a Heat film, which increases the confidentiality of the information.
Disadvantages Heat film
- significant disadvantage Heat film is a failure to exercise its effective functioning in the spring time when the central heating has been stopped, and the room could not get enough heat in the cold season;
- Installation instructions Heat film does not recommend its use in the production of Greenhouses, because of the need for almost all types of plants a sufficient amount of infrared and ultraviolet radiation, which is necessary for normal growth processes.In this regard, the use of flat Heat film for windows, the price of which justifies the previously available on additional heating costs, adversely affect the livelihoods of indoor plants placed on the windowsill;
- can not ignore the fact that the warming of windows Heat film most effectively only if all the recommendations for installation, which is fully accessible only to specialists.
Warming plastic windows Heat film: advantages
windows, which is labeled energy-saving film, characterized by a considerable strength, sometimes reaching 8-9 kg per sq.meter.Thus, in case of violation of the integrity of the glass, it does not shatter into many small fragments, thereby significantly reducing the risk of trauma.
Even though the use of plastic frames which, in the process of mounting the rubber gaskets are used which reduces the risk of undesired leakage of heat and cold air infiltration, glass remain basic material, facilitating the penetration of cold air into the room.In this case, even the owners of the apartments, which are installed triple-pane windows, can not boast of absolute efficiency of this technique.In this case, the best solution is the use of Heat film the third glass, the efficiency of which is equal to the triple-pane windows, and sometimes even higher than that.
Installation instructions Heat film
- In most cases, Heat film, in most cases made on the basis of self-adhesive, but some species are retained on the glass due to the specialized adhesive factors.
- Before you carry out the installation, the window is prepared, after washing thoroughly and wiped dry.Also welcomed the processing degreasers.
- material is then applied to the glass surface, smoothing the wrinkles caused by using a soft cloth.Also, for these purposes, you can use a tool resembling a brush for automobile glass.
- In conclusion, spreading the material remains of the film is removed by the blade assembly.
How to carry out installation Heat film "The third glass»
Before you begin the installation of Heat film, experts advise to stock up on all the necessary tools, including:
- Stationery knife;
- Household hairdryer.
Also, according to the professionals to carry out installation of the film better together, and the ideal option would be sticking Heat film on the window frame along its perimeter.
- on clean, surface pre-treated with cleaning agents, on the perimeter of the window frame glued a special double sided tape;
- disconnects between two layers Heat film (it is folded in half) is strongly blowing on it or hooked knife stationery;
- film is cut to the size of the windows and with the fortifications on the tape at least 2 cm, and then you must make sure of the cutting, putting a piece of film to the papered window;
- with bilateral protective layer removed paper strip;
- Together neatly glued energy-saving film on the tape, while completely ignoring the wrinkles, as the main thing that the film was uniformly adhered to the scotch around the perimeter of the frame.Experts strongly advised to start with windows, characterized by small size.
- Since the film has a thermal shrinkage after the installation to impart smoothness and uniformity, the entire surface of the film is blown hairdryer.It is necessary to exclude its strong mechanical tension, as at the end of the work, it automatically reaches the optimum level of tension.
- replacement film is recommended to make annually, and paste it in October, and shoot in early May.
- If during the operation of the film took its occasional breakthrough, its repair is carried out using transparent adhesive tape.