Dynamically developing company "Hex" 1998 started production of nonwovens, serving vapor-barrier TM IZOSPAN.Production is characterized by high performance and reasonable cost, and thus is widely used in construction.The article focuses on the vapor barrier IZOSPAN.
- Purpose and characteristics paroiolyatsii IZOSPAN
- Three groups of TM IZOSPAN
- Vapor IZOSPAN use
- tape and tape IZOSPAN
- Vapor IZOSPAN instructions for use
- stages of the device insulated roof vapor barrier
- Stages vapor barrier on the device interior partitions
- stage of works on the device of ceiling vapor barrier
- How to lay a vapor barrier IZOSPAN at flooring
- Advantages and disadvantages of a vapor barrier IZOSPAN
Purpose and characteristics paroiolyatsii IZOSPAN
high standard maintained by modern production lines, automated process, qualified staff and strict control at every stage.The technology to create new materials introduce the exper
Nonwovens in residential, office or industrial buildings:
- protect metal surfaces from premature destruction (corrosion processes), and wood - from rotting;
- prevent the formation of condensation and subsequent hydration heat-insulating layer;
- maintain temperature conditions inside the premises of the building;
- effectively translate the turbulent air flow in a unidirectional (laminar).
materials are characterized by:
- ability to not hinder the free circulation of air;
- protection against UV radiation;
- reflection of heat flow;
- windproof properties;
- high operating temperature.
All products comply with sanitary and epidemiological requirements, have certificates of fire safety and technical evidence.
Three groups of TM IZOSPAN
IZOSPAN films and membranes have been used successfully as an integrated solution in the individual building, and in the construction of high-rise buildings, industrial facilities.
Hydro and wind-shelter vapor-permeable membrane IZOSPAN
- material used for outdoor applications (insulation of roofs, walls, in the regeneration of ventilated facades).Due to its characteristics, it protects the structural elements of the meteorological phenomena: wind, rain, snow.
- diffusion properties of the film in this case does not allow condensation and moisture to accumulate in the heat-insulating layers on the basis of mineral wool.
- This line shows the membrane treated with flame retardants.
Hydro-isolating film IZOSPAN
- products are intended for covering the interior of buildings of any purpose.The film is designed to protect the insulating layer and the structural elements from the penetration of steam and condensate, and hence of their negative impact.
- Material retain insulation properties and extend the life of surfaces.It interferes with the formation and accumulation of moisture.Indeed, it creates optimum conditions for the development of fungi and activates corrosive processes on the metal elements.
Heat, hydro-steam insulating materials IZOSPAN
- Shoopirovannaya surface of these materials tends to reflect the electromagnetic radiation, thereby increasing energy efficiency.Thus, they can significantly reduce the cost of heating the room to reduce the time for its warming.
- teplosberezheniya addition, the material protects the internal structural elements (roof, walls, floors) from moisture and external - from the wind and rain.
- Depending on the purpose of the vapor barrier IZOSPAN price ranges from 600 - 2000 rub. / Roll.
Vapor IZOSPAN use
The first group includes the following materials: Izospan A (density of 110 g / m²), Izospan AM (90 g / m²) , Izospan A S (density of 115 g / m²) , Izospan A Q proff (density of 120 g / m²).
- This type of arrangement is used for walls and roofs.Due to its properties prevents the accumulation of moisture in the under-roof pie, allows you to freely evaporate condensation under the skin that inevitably arises in the operation of any structure.
- On the one hand the material has a water-repellent surface, the other - the invoice feature (roughness).A microporous film made of 2 or 3 layers with a high coefficient of impermeable and vapor permeability extends the life of insulation and structural elements.
- laying film on the insulating layer allows to save time and materials for the resettlement of more crates.Carrying out installation work possible in all weather conditions.
- layers of diffusion material made of polypropylene, and therefore do not have any negative factors affecting humans or the environment.Resistant to shock of any types of fungi.
Vapor IZOSPAN used:
- while insulating attics and roofs with different types of roofing materials, the recommended angle of inclination of not less than 35º.
- for wall paneling or siding low-rise buildings;
- in frame construction;
- to protect the external insulation of ventilated facades of skyscrapers.
IZOSPAN a variation of the film A UED to flame retardant additives, the purpose of which is not only to protect from the wind and water, but also from the accidental ignition (eg sparks from welding work).Scope limited to curtain walls.
The second group includes: Izospan In (density of 72 g / m²), Izospan With (90 g / m²), Izospan D (density of 105 g / m²) Izospan DM (density of 105 g / m²), Izospan RS (density of 84 g / m²), Izospan RM (density of 100 g / m²).
- materials are composed of 2 layers, where each performs its function.One surface is smooth and the other has a rough structure, which assists in keeping the steam and condensate to subsequent removal.Perfectly protects metal and wooden elements from the damaging effects of moisture.
- High water-repellent fabric treated with compositions that allows their use as a waterproofing layer at the device of cement screeds, ground floors in wet areas.
- Installation IZOSPAN made smooth side to the heater.In some cases, between the diffusion material and the finished floor or insulation layer settling gap equal to 40-50 mm for weathering moisture.
- films RS and RM have 3 layers, which gives additional strength to the polypropylene mesh.This material acts as an excellent vapor barrier in the regeneration of a pitched roof, ceiling and wall surfaces.
- in the regeneration of the sexes in areas with high humidity;
- to protect the insulation of the roof from the inside;
- for wall inside the building;
- as the waterproofing layer in inter-floor, basement and attic ceilings;
- when installing laminate or wood flooring.
third group is: Izospan FD (density of 132 g / m²), Izospan FS (density of 92 g / m²) , Izospan FB (density 132g / m²) , Izospan FX (density 145-175 g / m²).
- dense fabric, where one party has shoopirovannoe Floor, perfectly combine the vapor barrier and reflective properties of electromagnetic radiation.
- FB material made of kraft paper, which strengthens the base and the thermoplastic polymer (Dacron).Such a tandem fabric gives excellent moisture- and heat-resistant characteristics (retain their properties up to + 140 ° C).Reflective capability will significantly reduce heat loss.
- to isolate insulated and non-insulated roofs;
- the regeneration of underfloor heating;
- cladding frame walls and wall surfaces in areas with special temperature conditions;
- interfloor in insulation, attic and basement ceilings.
tape and tape IZOSPAN
amazing variety of materials, especially pleased that the manufacturer took care of co-products, namely - on the tape and tape.
- connecting tape SL lock together bands hydro-vapor barrier material, thereby ensuring tightness seam lines.Installation is carried out at moderate temperatures, and the surface must be clean and dry.
- FL termo tape serves to connect the webs, as it can be repaired minor damage.Metallized tape has a high wear resistance and tensile strength.One-sided tape
- ML proff used in particularly difficult cases, as different excellent adhesion.Fixation can be made to the rough grounds of different materials: concrete, brick and other porous surfaces.
Vapor IZOSPAN instructions for use
- laying works vapor barrier membrane does not require any expert knowledge.It does not matter the place of installation - roof, walls or floor, the smooth surface of the film, in most cases, should be addressed to the insulating materials.
- If canvases are stacked upside down, then the effective insulation and vapor barrier construction can not speak.Instructions included with each product, do not allow to make common mistakes when working.
- material should adhere to the surface with a small spade in the angular areas (3-4 cm or more, if it depends on the structural features).Relative to each other a lapped webs (15 cm).Fixing to the wooden elements is done by means of furniture or construction stapler.The seams are sealed with tape or tape.
- Regarding reflecting films, they are mounted so that metallized side looking inwards premises.Laying made without overlap - butt.In the joints using a special adhesive tape.
stages of the device insulated roof vapor barrier
- works are carried out from the bottom up.The cloth is stretched horizontally, it must adhere to the rafters, sailing should not be allowed.
- for fixing rail to the rafters using 4x5 cm, treated with antiseptic.In this case the crate allows for free ventzazor evaporation condensate.Later rails performed or galvanized fasteners lining "ears" for the installation of a profile under plasterboard.
- IZOSPAN B, C or DM;
- truss system;
- hydro-wind-proof membrane;
Stages vapor barrier on the device interior partitions
- framing interior walls also need a vapor barrier.Izospan The index is mounted on either side of the wall surface to the bearing elements of the frame by means of staples or nails with a corrosion-resistant coating.The cloth is spread horizontally (bottom-up).
- top of the membrane are fixed slats that form ventzazor and serve as the basis for fixing the finishing wall finishing drywall, paneling, plastic panels and so on. D. On the other side of the wall is laid Izospan A or AM.
- fine finish;
- moisture protection;
- fine finish.
stage of works on the device of ceiling vapor barrier
- to improve the efficiency of the heat insulating layer vapor barrier material is used, which is placed on the rough ceiling rough side down.On sexual joists above the layer of insulation membrane stretches smooth surface up.
ventilation gap of 3-5 cm is necessary:
- between the insulation and the top layer vapor barrier;
- between flooring and vapor barrier;
- between the ceiling surface and a layer of IZOSPAN.
- ceiling decoration;
How to lay a vapor barrier IZOSPAN at flooring
- waterproof film on the rough plank floors.Next, a counter-beams and between which a heater.The membrane is then laid on the insulation, where the party with a rough structure refers to the insulation.
- Blanket keeps a small spade on the wall.The joints are sealed with tape blades.
- insulating layer;
- beams (joists);
- waterproofing membrane.
on a concrete base under the laminate or floorboard plank Izospan FX.Metallized coating must be drawn up.Fabrics of this material are stacked end to end, the seams are glued special tape.Under laminate IZOSPAN stretches foam substrate.
Advantages and disadvantages of a vapor barrier IZOSPAN
IZOSPAN TM offers a comprehensive solution in the construction industry.Nomenclature group allows you to choose a membrane or film that meets certain requirements.In any case, the material will be fully fit for purpose.
The advantages include:
- water resistance;
- resistance to mold growth and fungal attack;
- large scatter of the temperature range;
- easy installation;
- environmentally friendly material;
- lifetime of at least 50 years.
Among the shortcomings can be noted a low fire resistance.
Izospan is of good quality at an affordable price.He is able to solve many problems associated with the construction of the facility, for any purpose.
High performance of each item submitted by a number of the permit to protect the insulation from the adverse effects of moisture on the outside and inside the premises.Thus enabling it to perform its insulating function at full capacity.