Virtually every modern room oversaturated with various communications, the appearance of which is far from decorative elements that you can decorate the interior: water and sewer pipes, electrical wires and communication cables, ventilation systems.Meanwhile, there is an effective way to not only successfully hide the communication, but also in parallel to bring the situation a little bit of originality and practicality.It's about a box of drywall.
- Boxes plasterboard: the main purpose
- Select drywall
- Types boxes of plasterboard
- pasteboard boxes on the ceiling
- Box plasterboard wall
- Box drywall in the bathroom
- corner of the boxDrywall
- Scoop under the hood of plasterboard
- Box plasterboard battery
- Box plasterboard pipes
4. How to box on the ceiling: the stages of manufacture
- basic rules installation
- Installation suspensions
- Caulking box
Boxes plasterboard: the main purpose
Virtually no repair is complete without a plasterboard works - manufacture and installation of plasterboard boxes, through which designers and craftsmen skillfully recreate all sorts of decorative items and design.Today let's talk about why there is a box of drywall and how to do it yourself for any project.
This drywall constructions is considered not only a perfect complement to the style of the interior, and excellent hiding blemishes and uneven flow masks wiring and communication.
undoubted advantage is considered to be the possibility of installation of additional lighting equipment, especially in those areas where there is a lack of basic lighting - bathrooms and children's rooms.By installing multiple switches, you can adjust the intensity of a particular zone of the room.
What is a modern decoration material drywall?The basis of the sheet of mineral wool is drywall (gypsum) is protected on both sides a layer of paper.Besides the protective function, the paper makes it possible to support the work in tension that can arise when working with drywall and the time of operation of the finished design.
Depending on destination and location of the ready-made designs, the following types of drywall:
- Plasterboard normal (URK) , intended for surface finishing of walls, ceilings and walls in the manufacturing premises withnormal humidity levels;
- waterproof Plasterboard (DURK) , impregnated with a special compound that prevents the emergence and proliferation of mold and water repellent.Directly core manufactured using special additives which significantly reduce the level of moisture.It is intended for decoration with high humidity (kitchen, bathrooms and garages);
- Fireproof gypsum plasterboard (GKlO) , containing the inner part of the special mineral fibers and additives, that give the plasterboard fireproof qualities.
should remember: plasterboard wall sheathing better thickness of 12.5 mm, and for the manufacture of various curvatures arches more appropriate sheet thickness 6-9 mm.At the same time experts do not recommend the use of a 9-millimeter sheet for ceilings because it can not withstand the extra load.
Buying drywall, pay attention to the quality of products:
- If you face the problem of a lot of work, you will need to purchase large amounts of drywall.Look carefully at the packing list.The fact that manufacturers often need to move their products, the backsheet may thus receive various lesions.Manufacturers usually mark the sheet and do not sell it.However, retailers often ignore this rule, using the ignorance of customers.
- main rule storage - sheets of drywall should be stored only in a horizontal position.Carefully inspect the sheets for chips, check edge.
- choosing components, be sure to take into account the material thickness and stiffness.So CD profile different stiffness and does not bend when pressed.Taking one end UD profile, you should have the feeling that it will break.Remember, the safety of the structure depends on the quality of the selected material!
- When buying profile, pay attention to its end - the presence of the primer indicates poor-quality galvanized products.If the entire surface is observed even shine and no white spots, the galvanization quality.
Types boxes of plasterboard
So, absolutely any room, you can design and install a box of plasterboard: design partitions and walls, original arches and ceilings, all kinds of decorative items.It will be recalled that every plasterboard box consists of a frame and cladding, and therefore involves the use of pieces of wood or metal profiles and drywall directly.The level of complexity of the device is determined by the type of box design and its main purpose.
pasteboard boxes on the ceiling
Roof boxes are considered to be the most common and popular of drywall constructions, as based on them are suspended multi-level ceilings.Make a simple box of drywall, you have successfully zamaskiruete irregularities and minor defects in the ceiling and hide some of the communication.A more complex structure, such as a box with light, will allow you to enjoy the soft, muted decorative light from the spotlights, which are mounted in the drywall.Masterfully cope with such time-consuming and complicated work can only be well-trained professional, but you have to remember that nothing is impossible and, putting a lot of effort and accuracy, you too can make a similar design.
Box plasterboard wall
Technology of plasterboard boxes on the wall a lot easier than creating the ceiling structure, however, still requires a basic knowledge of working with drywall, limiting the accuracy of the calculations and accuracy in the making.Made from the same materials, in addition to the box on the wall and leveling the surface of the wall insulation it pursues other objectives: the creation of original niches and shelves, decorative interior items such as plasterboard box under the TV.
Box drywall in the bathroom
Box plasterboard plumbing - it's drywall constructions in a special compartment for laying water and sewage pipes and ventilation systems.Often installed in bathrooms to create the illusion built sanitary equipment, sink or toilet when partially sewn into the wall.
In addition, boxes of drywall in the bathroom excellent camouflage valves and meters, complete with new interior decorative shelves and mezzanines, made on the basis of such structures.However, to create designs from giprokartona bathroom and toilet should be to use a material that is resistant to moisture.
Corner box of drywall
The most striking example is the corner plasterboard boxes decorative boxes for the fireplace.Build a complex structure under a decoration of this type is produced by special technology and only after careful design based on the planned size, the characteristics of raw materials and standard construction factors.
can with courage to admit that if you manage to build a plasterboard corner box, then you can be trusted to perform practically any operations with plasterboard.
Scoop under the hood of plasterboard Gypsum
box for the drawing is the simplest design of rectangular shape, which allows you to successfully mask the ventilation speed or ventilation grille.The design consists of a metal and plaster.Ready box under the hood may have a T-shaped and fit the corner of the wall, U-shaped and mounted on the ceiling, be trimmed on all sides with plasterboard and stay on special hangers.
Compact and attractive airbox and gypsum scoop under the hood are quite popular today as industrial facilities and at home.
Box plasterboard Gypsum
battery box for battery - elementary design, production of which under the force of even a novice.This box is a simple framework based on the galvanized metal profile and pre-cut pieces of drywall.
scoop under the battery mounted around a section, fixation is performed on the lower sill and the floor surface or on the surface of the wall behind the radiator.The ready-made designs, special slots for exit warm air flows and decoration will allow perfect fit plasterboard box into the interior space.
Box plasterboard Gypsum Pipe
duct pipe, like a ventilation duct or hood can take L-shaped or U-shaped.The connection is performed on the surface of the walls, floor and ceiling as well as in the corner areas.Ideal for high-quality masking progress heating or sewer pipes, water supply to the premises of any type.
How to box on the ceiling: the stages of manufacture
The variety of design and colors, high quality and excellent performance characteristics make plasterboard ceiling in the box for the optimal solution for the decoration of the ceiling space.
Skilled craftsmen armed with modern construction equipment and owning manufacturing techniques, can almost blindly create unusual shaped structures made of drywall.However, if you are - beginner plasterboard business, our recommendation to you - you must first learn how to manufacture elementary structures, and then gradually move on to more complex construction works plasterboard.
basic rules installation
Installation of plasterboard ceiling ducts should be made observing certain rules:
- basic ceiling surface should be smooth and even.Pobespokoytes advance on the implementation of preparatory works - oshtukaturte and treat the filler;
- use a special aluminum profile, which is sold in DIY stores;
- to create boxes for plasterboard suspended ceiling, use only high-quality products, otherwise the design will not only ugly, but also unsafe;
- Immediately after mounting the frame on the ceiling surface, start to prepare the drywall.To do this and apply labels to plan and carry out the holes for the fixtures;
- After installing drywall sheets on the frame slots carefully sealed with plaster and painting boxes produced;
- In addition, experts strongly recommend installing a metal frame away from the pipes and other communications.The fact that the warm air flow coming from the heating pipes will be heated and expanded metal profiles, which can lead to further deformation gypsum duct and occurrence of fine cracks in the junction plates.
should be noted that experts can use a variety of technological methods of manufacturing plasterboard boxes, but the result is important - finished design should have a smooth and flat surface and be strong enough.Consider the most common and at the same time a relatively simple configuration boxes - rectangular structure extending around the perimeter of the ceiling.To do this, armed with the necessary building tools, materials and scaffolds, and in the battle!
for manufacturing gypsum boxes for stretch ceiling we need the following tools and materials:
- tin snips
- knife for drywall ornormal office knife
- hammer drill on concrete (if the walls are brick or concrete) of the desired diameter
- Plasterboard (only one sheet 1200h2500)
- profile guide and rack sizes 50x40 and 50x50 respectively
- drywall screws 3.5h25 (1layer) and 3.5h35 (2 layers)
- dowel-nail 8h60 or 6h60
So, at the initial stage of manufacture boxes of plasterboard on the ceiling, you should determine its dimensions - length, width and height.Regardless of the purpose of the finished design experts recommend to think carefully about the order of assembly and reasonable approach to the issue of saving room size - the smaller the box, the harder it is mounted on the ceiling.Well-designed and mapping or project with all the calculations and dimensions will be the starting point for all subsequent work.But the slightest miscalculation can lead to a breach of the integrity and strength of the structure, the impossibility of attaching to surfaces and the need to redo the work.
installation boxes of plasterboard begins with the application layout.Places fixtures with a pencil mark on the surface of the walls and ceiling - for them we shall be guided.Particular attention should be paid to the thickness of the plasterboard and metal profiles.
After marking out, you can install the guide profiles.Profile standard sizes 27:28 fastened with punch lines of markup.The circuit design to start a better break on the floor, and then, using a plumb line and a pencil, put all the points on the surface of the ceiling.
Expanding the correct metal profile on the floor, make the bond surfaces of the contour with screws.To do this, drill and hammer into them wall plugs;
Now you can move the design on the ceiling, drill a desired hole punch and hammer firmly anchors;Do
Using tin snips, cut the suspension.The size of the suspension is determined based on the size of future box;
ready to fix a hang-on rails fastened to the screws and start manufacturing the bottom of the box;
to establish hung on the bottom of the box fastened guide profile, with special attention to the quality of fasteners - excesses are not allowed.The materials should be of high quality.
perform fixing electrical wiring on the ceiling.Before placing spotlights, do not forget to partition.Secure all cables so that they do not interfere with the further implementation work.Cut and fasten the screws on the wall perpendicular to the metal cross guides.The distance between the rails should be no more than 60 cm. From drywall cut into pieces of the required parameters of the elements.Secured in the bottom of the finished frame.
collect all the design and manufacture of fastening using screws.
For more information about how to install the box under the ceilings can be found in vidoerolika youtube
At the end of the assembly gypsum boxes, putty should produce it.
Posted by in Ceilings