With the approaching winter cold demand and actual air heaters are like air conditioners in the summer heat.With such a device, you can keep warm in the winter and during the temporary cooling, or when in the office or the living room chilly.And not to be mistaken with the model, it is necessary to find out which heater is best for your home.Let's talk about what are commercially available heaters what their advantages and disadvantages.
- Functionality air heaters
- common myths
- installation methods heaters
- heater Air Lines air heaters
- oil cooler
- Electric convector heater
- infrared heater Inverter air conditioner
- Selecting heater
- Operating rules
air heaters Electric heaters made widely used in city apartments, private homes, cottages and offices.Efficiency and ease of use are considered to be strong arguments in favor of their purchases, and even taking into account the sho
Any heater warmth sends one of the following ways: using forced or natural circulation (fans and heaters), through a combined circulation or by radiation.
Functionality air heaters in the home greatly expanded thanks to the introduction in the structure of the device filters that clean the air, and humidifiers.Extended range of problems are able to solve thermal fans, that can be used to heat the room to dry after plastering walls, wallpapering and painting, as well as to dry wet clothes.
When you go to a specialty store for the heater, you'll hear from the sales consultants many hackneyed phrases about the equipment.However, a lot of them - pure deception.Now it is necessary to debunk a few myths:
- «This model does not dry the air."During the temperature increase that occurs during operation of any type of heater for the house, the air humidity falls - that is, all the heaters dry the air.
- «efficiency of the heater is higher than the other."Any type of domestic heater operates with an efficiency close to 100% and a minimum loss of energy.Each kilowatt used becomes heat transferred to the room.
- «This heater does not burn oxygen."Burning of oxygen takes place only in the presence of an open flame, but electric household heaters in the process do not use fire.Therefore, the phrase "burning oxygen" does not apply to electrical heaters.
installation methods heaters
Buyers should choose the best heater for the home that will fit perfectly into the interior, and will not interfere with providing, together with the safety of use.Manufacturers offer different ways of mounting a heater.
Stationary systems will find their place on a wall or ceiling, they differ attractive appearance and are considered the best option in terms of practicality.Wall mounting provides for a specific angle of the device and some distance from the wall, which greatly simplifies the process of caring for the surface of the heater.
flat horizontal and vertical living space heaters do not diminish, in the interior, they are imperceptible, manufacturers offer the users select the color of the outer panel.In commercially available models of heaters for installation under false ceilings.Along with stationary mounting heaters may have rollers or legs for installation of the device on the floor.
Mobile version mainly chosen by those owners who rents a room or is planning to use the device in different places.They have a compact, lightweight and aesthetically pleasing.
power heater air
most important characteristic of any thermal heater is considered to be its capacity.From this figure depends on the area in which the heating device is designed.For non-heated room with good insulation should be close to 1 kW 25-27 cubic meters.For typical apartments capacity of the device is calculated as follows: 1 kW per 10 cubic meters at standard ceilings 2.5 meters.
for premises, which have central heating, enough heater that has a capacity of 1.0-1.5 kW per room with the meter 20-25.Most modern homes are equipped with heaters for the built-in thermostats that allow you to maintain the desired temperature automatically.Thermostats typically do not have the degree scale and operate on the principle of less - more.
Types of heaters air
depending on the operating principle of the heaters are oil, infrared, convector and also differ in the way of installation.How to buy a heater for the home or apartment in the city?To choose the right heater, it is recommended to take into account many factors: the purpose and object of heating, configuration and size of the room, especially the interior and the duration of heating.In the market of the following types of heaters.
most popular domestic oil heater is considered to be a model that has a capacity of 1 - 2.5 kW and is designed for use in apartments and cottages.Inside the enclosure, which is filled with mineral oil, it is an electric coil.When heated, it transmits its heat to the oil, which gives off heat the metal cabinet, and then - the air.
Oil heater maintains the set temperature in the room and automatically turns off in case of overheating.As soon as the room temperature begins to fall - the device turns on.The temperature of the heating body - low (near 60 degrees).However, warming up the room for a long time, and the dimensions of the device - large.
in performance electric convector similar to the oil cooler.It can be used as the primary heating system.Suitable for any space heaters.They do not need a special power, is not afraid of moisture and do not require grounding, so an economic heater for the house can be left on for the whole day.
heats the room by passing air through the heating element.The circulation is carried out because of the different densities of warm and cold air by heating the cold air rises to the top, and the next batch drops in his place.Thereafter, the process repeats.The lower you set the electric convector, so it would work more effectively.
The easiest and most affordable heater is a heater.Use this device is adopted for quick warm small rooms.The photo heaters can be traced back to the house this trend: compared with convector heaters and oil cooler have small dimensions.They may be placed on the table and the floor, and fixed to the wall.
air in the fan heater is heated by a hot spiral and served in the fan zone heating.To improve the uniformity of heating the room fan rotates in the housing.Heaters can rapidly heat the air in the room and distribute it on volume.With an integrated thermostat devices can adjust the set temperature and does not need to be disconnected.But all too palpable emitted during operation at high speeds noise.
most advanced and cost effective heater for the home is an infrared heater.Quartz emitter more than for temporary heating if the room does not need to be heated entirely.Unlike conventional heaters, this device heats the surrounding objects, rather than air.It works on the principle of the sun, that is, it emits heat, which absorb the surrounding surfaces (furniture, floor, wall) and the people.
use of infrared heaters in the room allows you to create a local area heating, and in this way to save energy.Most often, these devices are designed for ceilings, heating and non-residential premises, heating of the open areas, showers and bathrooms, balconies and terraces, restaurants and cafes.
Inverter air conditioner
Modern air conditioners to effectively cope with their historically the main task - cooled indoor air, but also capable of great heat.Heating systems that are based on the use of a heat pump (inverter air conditioner), characterized by ecological purity, because they work without burning fuel, and does not produce harmful emissions into the atmosphere.
addition, inverter air conditioners are characterized by economy and lower capital costs due to the absence of gas communications, increase home safety due to the lack of explosive gas, the possibility of getting from one installation of air conditioning and hot water simultaneously.
choosing a heater for the house, you should pay attention to the following components and characteristics:
- serial number.Manufacturers who follow the quality of their own products, be sure to monitor the quality strictly.Sequence of numbers in such cases is applied to the finished product, and certain parts thereof.
- reliable contacts.It is particularly important to connect pins as the heater must withstand high voltage.Most fires occur due to contact closure, which provoked their substandard compound.
- internal wires.The wires should be made with a reliable anti inflammable material.Good, high-quality wire, even in case of emergency will not burn more than two minutes.
- Original heating elements.The "heart" is a heater is the heating element.The convection heater - heating element is in the infrared - quartz lamp.To not choose the buyer, the heating element must be made from the original material under strict control.In this case, the heating element will last a long time.
- quality plug.Heater should be equipped with high-quality plug that has a grounding.The mains outlet that is made of high quality wire and protects against electrical surges, and fire situations, even if the house is still used old wiring or do not create a quality ground.
- Quality Certificates.Of course, check the originality of the heating element or the connection contacts will not always.In this case, you can count on quality certificates.
- marking CE.This European line, which is usually applied to the product, and which certifies that they meet the basic requirements of the EU and are not harmful to consumers' health and the environment.
Remember that areas with a high level of dust is better to buy an IR heater for baby - wall or ceiling heater for rooms with constant high humidity suit only waterproof phones.Do not buy heater, the power of which is designed for very large area than is actually supposed to be heated.
better choice to make in favor of an expensive device than cheap.The low price for home heaters says the following: devices in this price segment is not equipped with automatic thermostat and thermal overload relay.Their body is made of cheap construction material - black metal that corrodes or abc-plastic that during operation emits an unpleasant odor and is very fragile.
greatest demand in the market of heating devices are oil-filled devices.Although the technique of their work has been developed over 50 years ago, but they still continue to be in demand.Also popular are considered carbon, halogen and quartz heaters.Out of fashion start heaters.But the domestic market is actively growing convective systems, creating other devices weighty competition.
Ikolayn manufacturer specializing in the development and sales of electrical heating for several years, and automated honed to perfection.In your home infrared heaters "Ikolayn" warm temperature will be maintained throughout the year, especially valued in the off-season.
heating from the company Fenix is based on the use of a heating element consisting of a strip of fiberglass and coated with a homogeneous graphite.The idea of creating such a sample heater appeared in 1965 and is still used by the manufacturer Fenix for low temperature infrared heaters.
Manufacturer Noirot offers customers a new generation of convection heating systems.Models of the new season are excellent devices premium, which are made in a classic design.Specializing in the production of household convectors, heaters and automatic releasing them.
company Ballu completely changed the idea of the quality and corresponding value.Manufacturer products presented to the public in the budget segment.Pleasantly surprised by a large variety of operating modes and functions of heating appliances.
Frico company specializes in the manufacture of industrial and semi-industrial heaters - heat shields and guns, convectors, radiant heaters and automation systems.All equipment is manufactured under the brand name Frico, it has an excellent quality.
Tropic - the most famous domestic manufacturer of thermal equipment - heaters, curtains and cannons.The devices under this brand are excellent value for the price and quality.Manufacturer Delonghi offers a wide range of HVAC equipment - it's not just air conditioning, but the heaters and oil coolers.
heaters and fan heaters VEAB produced in Sweden.A good demand for domestic heat gun ELARA due to the high reliability and low cost.Under the brand OMAS presented cheap heaters and oil coolers.
Proper use any heater begins with a video of the heater for the home and connect the device to a power outlet.Before you buy make sure the heater is in good outlets.One outlet is for one unit.Electric - too powerful equipment, connecting another device into the same outlet increases the load on the wiring, which does not stand up and melted.
If you want your heater for a long time served, remember the simple but important rules of its use:
- minimum distance from the wall or floor heater to any object in the room should be at least 500 millimeters.
- is strictly forbidden to put the unit under the window opening - the material from which sewed curtains, can quickly heat up and ignite easily.
- Do not leave the device at night.But if you still plan to leave it overnight, then please make sure that it has a thermostat, which is controlled by a frequency of operation of the heater air.
- can not cover the heater and use it as a hanger.
Posted by in Climate