Create new interior of your apartment, to give exceptional comfort and convenience today by selecting the original and decorative ceiling cover.The most versatile and practical solution design ceiling space is to use tissue stretch ceiling clips.Secure materials and advanced technology installation Clipso (CLIPS) allow to obtain multi-level ceiling structures of the highest quality, original ceilings with photo printing, ceilings with lighting RGB, the effect of a starry sky, and many other design ideas.
- What are the ceilings Clipso (CLIPS)?
- PVC Stretch ceilings Seamless ceilings Clipso (CLIPS): the choice is obvious
- Types ceilings Clipso (Clipso)
- Mount Technology seamless ceilings Clipso (Clipso)
- Step One: Preparatory work
- Step two: the main work
- Step Three: The assembly
5. Clipso (Clipso) ceilings: care
What are the ceilings Clipso (CLIPS)?
For more than 15 years the French company Clipso is a leading manufacturer
Design stretch ceiling impossibly simple: it is composed of tissue and the fixing profile, mounted around the perimeter of the wall or ceiling.However, the installation does not suffer directly amateurish approach, and requires a certain skill and experience, knowledge of the technology of the installation process, accuracy and care in their work.With all of these requirements can be a matter of hours, without heating facilities and excess debris to make installation of ceilings Clipso (CLIPS) in residential and office buildings.
Weight stretch ceiling Clipso (CLIPS) does not exceed 210-220 g / m².Whiteness index - 101.5%.The cloth can be used as a basis for high-resolution printing and painting using acrylic paints.The strength of such systems exceeds the ceiling of PVC counterparts 15-20 times.Installation of ceilings requires the use of extruded PVC baguette 2m and weighing 0.19 grams / meter baguette or aluminum with replaceable inserts PVC.
major feature of suspended ceilings Clipso (CLIPS) is the ability to heat shrinkage - the heat shrinkage ratio is 1.2.Knitted structure on both sides is homogeneous, and the automated control system and the transverse strands perpendicular to the longitudinal extension ensures uniform tension during installation.
Technology of paintings Clipso (CLIPS) includes several modes of treatment: impregnation, squeezing, drying and calendering.These processes and provide elasticity and unparalleled durability (more than 15-20 times stronger than PVC film).
With no need to weld together the web and the abandonment of the harpoon mounting method can significantly reduce the time between order and delivery of the finished object to the customer.Besides bypassing difficult areas, for example, heating pipes, made at the moment of mounting.
for decorating the surface of ceilings Clipso (CLIPS) can be used an infinite number of artistic techniques: digital printing and handmade by professional artists.A variety of models will not be difficult to choose the most appropriate ceilings Clipso (CLIPS), photos of which can be found on the Internet.
PVC Stretch ceilings Seamless ceilings Clipso (CLIPS): the choice is obvious
Stretch ceilings on the basis of polyvinyl chloride film for more than 50 years are considered to be the most common and popular material for finishing ceilings in rooms of any type.During this time, experts have uncovered all the advantages of this material compared to traditional finishes the ceiling space, and with the introduction of the tissue webs of polyester and polyurethane impregnation and revealed significant shortcomings PVC film :
1. The presence of welds .The width of the PVC film is not more than 1.35 meters, which means that the width of the space is, the more welding joints and seams need to be done.Needless to say that these zones are considered the weak points of a stretch ceiling?Only high-quality welding work could lead to a barely noticeable seams, but the cost of such a fabric will definitely be higher.In addition, some companies continue to use outdated technology point spikes canvases of PVC that increases in times the risk of possible break ceiling material along the seam.
2. Using the harpoon mounting system. main components for the installation of a stretch ceiling are prints mounted around the perimeter of the room to the wall surface and the harpoon, which is a strip of PVC increased rigidity.This band is used for edging fabric stretched ceiling.Being the most reliable fastening system, it involves a thorough measurements as the harpoon mounted only in the factory, excluding the presence of even the minimum allowance.The slightest inaccuracy in calculating threatens Delays installation and commissioning of the new facility, because of damage caused by faults and correct blade "on the spot" is not possible.
3. Preheat the room. at room temperature PVC film is sufficiently rigid and non-elastic material.To carry out installation work should warm up the room, armed with this heat gun.As a result, the web becomes elastic and pliable, and thus it can be stretched.In this form it is mounted to the wall.The cooled stretched film, taking its original state.During operation, the web is uniform and without sagging, if its size is smaller than the size of the ceiling directly by 10-20%.Remember that the heating of the room can lead to very unfortunate consequences: quality may suffer flooring, functionality and operational period windows and interior doors.
4. harmful to human health evaporation. If the quality of raw materials and production technology versatility ceiling paintings is not in doubt, it complies with the hygiene and health standards and is absolutely safe for use.However, the growing popularity of stretch ceilings led to a massive fake paintings from PVC.Poor-quality synthetic crude every day will poison the air dangerous fumes of chlorine.
Swiss Stretch fabric ceilings Clipso (CLIPS) without a single seam, unlike a film - PVC do not have the above disadvantages:
1. unique manufacturing technology involves the use of large-looms, that produce tissue fabric with a width of 5.1 meters.This means that even in the widest indoor not be necessary to create the welded seams and joints.
2. Blades Clipso (CLIPS) interested in the universal mounting system. name "cam" technology borrowed owing to fix the canvas inside the baguette special clamps, so-called "cam".Mounting dimensions preclude rigorous measurement space is not used a harpoon, and to the installation sheet supplied with small margins.Tuck the material with a spatula in a baguette, it evenly tensioned and cut off the excess fabric.
3. Installation of a stretch ceiling Clipso (CLIPS) eliminates preheating space by means of heat guns, so, make furniture and heat sensitive items are required.
4. Top quality and safety of tissue webs Clipso (CLIPS) confirmed sanitary, hygienic and fire certificates .You can safely say that the seamless ceilings position themselves as eco-friendly and safe raw material for finishing underceiling space even at elevated temperatures.In contrast to the ceilings of PVC film, which retains a peculiar smell for several days, fabric ceilings Clipso (CLIPS) do not emit odors.Thanks to its special structure, fabric painting through the micropores "breathes", letting the air flow does not interfere with the normal circulation of air in the room and does not accumulate dust, and special polyurethane impregnation liquid impermeable.
5. High functionality. stretched canvas Clipso (CLIPS) is made in the spirit of the time and with the excessive demands of consumers.It can be easily adapted to any form of ceiling surface, apply any image and even illuminate the inside, if required by the design intent.
6. Availability. To assess the availability of a stretch ceiling Clipso (CLIPS) is sufficient to compare the costs of creating the traditional ceilings (the purchase of tools and materials, salary workers for alignment, plastering, whitewashing and painting the ceiling) and the cost of installation of the tension of the web.The difference is very noticeable.Thus, the price ceiling system Clipso (CLIPS) is comparable with the cost of installing gypsum ceiling.It should be borne in mind that the technology of the installation of a stretch ceiling is much easier, less time-consuming and labor - like setting directly ceilings and lighting, signaling and electrical wiring is done in a matter of hours.This material is ideal for the creation of multi-level and volume ceiling structures, perfectly concealing technical communications.
7. Reliability. Stretch ceilings Clipso (CLIPS) characterized by a wide range of operating temperatures - they are well kept at low temperatures (down to -40 ° C), so are the optimal solution for unheated buildings.Due to the high strength of the web Clipso (CLIPS) compared with PVC ceilings (more than 15 times), and completely eliminated discontinuities damage mechanically, e.g. accidental impact champagne corks or ball.
Types ceilings Clipso (Clipso)
Clipso (Clipso) -ctandart. Stretch fabric ceilings perfectly flat and smooth surface.The width of the fabric ranges from 1.5 to 5.1 m. Clipso -ctandart allow to issue a ceiling of any room in a traditional style.
color. Stretch ceilings Clipso (CLIPS) can be produced using a special pastel color additives, soothing tones.It should be noted that the color palette ceilings Clipso (CLIPS) is wide enough - a soft pastel colors on the basis of environmentally friendly natural dyes.Cloth for a long time retains its original color, which does not fade when exposed to sunlight and is not washed away.
colored coating Clipso (Clipso)
Colours suspended ceilings Clipso (CLIPS) includes 7 basic colors:
- beige color eggshell
- light pink
- light blue
- color gray pearls
- color green water
Among the canvases Clipso (CLIPS) can be identified interesting patterns of color "metallic".Luxury game glitter on canvas and perfect appearance give the interior a chic style.
Fabrics Clipso (CLIPS) "metallic" has the following colors:
- gray diamond
- white silver blue sapphire
- black diamond
- black gold
Clipso acoustic coverings (Clipso)
Among the wide range of suspended ceilings Clipso (CLIPS) released an acoustic canvas is a special fabric with a micro that has sound-absorbing properties of the membrane and consists of 250,000 punctures per 1 sq.m.
external acoustic fabric like Clipso (CLIPS) -standard maximum width.A distinctive feature of this web is sound transmission coefficient close to 1. This eliminates echo and significantly improve the acoustics. Its main purpose - offices, music studios, and restaurants. installing a ceiling in the living room, you will create the ideal conditions for watching home theater and listening to music.
additionally used on the canvas soundproof material, suspended ceiling Clipso (CLIPS) -akustik will significantly improve the sound insulation of the room.These ceilings are recommended for use as a finishing material in the ceiling of the room where you want to create an effective sound absorption at high and medium frequencies.
Acoustic fabric presented in 3 colors: white, beige and black.
Antibacterial Clipso (Clipso)
lion's share ceiling coverings made of synthetic materials.Substandard manufacturers can thus give preference to low-quality cheap materials.Breathable ceilings Clipso (CLIPS) different special antistatic and antibacterial coating TINOSAN, which prevents the accumulation of dust and dirt particles, bacteria and harmful microorganisms on the surface of the ceiling.
Antibacterial fabric has been used successfully in those rooms where decontamination procedures - in hospitals, clinics, hotels and other locations.
Antibacterial fabric Clipso (CLIPS) vapor permeability.
repellent fabric Clipso (Clipso)
water-repellent stretch ceiling Clipso (CLIPS) traditionally use in areas with high humidity - bathrooms, swimming pools, dining rooms and kitchens, and sports facilities.
distinctive feature of these paintings is the presence of a special water-repellent, which at the same time eliminates the possibility of the application of paints and printing.It should be noted that the water-repellent fabric Clipso (CLIPS) are not water vapor permeability.
Due white matte canvas Clipso (CLIPS) ceilings and walls of premises will be protected from mold, allergens and harmful bacteria.
repellent covering Clipso (Clipso)
For areas with a high probability of contamination (canteens, cafes, kitchens and restaurants), the ideal solution would be dirt-repellent finish ceiling fabric fabric Clipso (Clipso).
The reinforced impregnated dirt is absorbed into the fabric.The web is not a vapor, easy to clean and decorated with paints.
Translucent fabric Clipso (Clipso)
translucent fabric is recommended in cases when it is necessary to place the light source behind it, for example, LED backlighting.
deposited on a canvas art image or printing, the visual volume and become more alive.
palette offers colors: white, pink, yellow, blue and aquamarine.
Posted by in Ceilings