Coaxial chimney - a new technical solution, which replaced the standard chimney.The peculiarity and great advantage of this machine is that the oxygen for combustion in boiler furnace is taken from the street and not the house.
- Construction coaxial chimney
- Advantages Disadvantages of coaxial flue video
- rules for the installation of a coaxial flue gas boiler installation scheme
- coaxial chimney
- Choice coaxial flue video
- Coaxial chimney flue Baxi
- Coaxial chimney Navien
Construction coaxial chimney
Chimneys used for different types of boilers:
- B - chimneys for boilers with open combustion chamber;
- C - chimneys for boilers with closed combustion chamber.
in high-rise buildings can be seen a variant of collective chimney, which connect individual boilers.This leaves the chimney on the roof
Coaxial chimney is mounted in two positions:
differ only method of in
Structurally chimney consists of two pipes, one plays the role of the outer shell, the other internal.Through smaller diameter tubes are removed combustion products - exhaust gases.On the outer tube into the combustion chamber of the boiler enters the air for combustion.Such a system provides a compact and aesthetic appearance, takes up little space.The system provides heating of the outdoor air supplied by the exhaust gases, - it increases the efficiency of the boiler.
Another important advantage of this system is its fire safety.When flue gases are cooled by air which enters the combustion chamber Teploagregat reducing to zero the risk of fire.Additional insulation chimney flame-retardant materials are required.
Such a system chimney can be installed on various types of boilers:
- on gas;
- liquid fuel;
- solid fuel.
Disadvantages of coaxial flue
freezing.Perhaps this is the main and most serious flaw in the installation of the horizontal flue.
first models of coaxial flues that have appeared in the Russian market, were not designed for such low operating temperature - -15 - -30 ° C.They are designed for countries with a milder climate.As a consequence - the possibility of freezing the chimney and damage Teploagregat.
Although not all experts are so categorical.In their opinion, the main reason for freezing the coaxial flue is wrong Thermal calculation.In this case, the efficiency of the boiler depends on the temperature of the supply air.In pursuit of increasing the efficiency of the designers reduced the diameter of the exhaust pipe.In this case, the flue gas temperature falls below the dew point, leading to increased condensation formed inside the exhaust pipe and frosting.To reduce the effect of this factor is necessary to increase the temperature of the flue gases by increasing the pipe diameter.The correct coaxial chimney should not be covered with ice.
When installing vertical coaxial flue face the problem of condensate.Since the problem is known to all producers, the model of coaxial flue designed for vertical installation, Complete condensate trap.
rules for the installation of a coaxial flue gas boiler
During installation coaxial chimney yourself, you need to read the manufacturer's instructions.Be sure to follow the rules of the installation of coaxial flue.
- When installing only use materials and components that have been tested in gosgaznadzore;not allowed to make any changes to the configuration and design of the chimney.
- When mounting materials are not allowed to use the company's products chimney;the required additional components to purchase only in the service centers.
- All parts of the chimney is firmly connected and tested for leakage of flue gases.
- use of sealants and adhesives prohibited.
- forbidden to dock pipe wall thickness, it is necessary to provide a place outside the joint.
- horizontal coaxial flue set (unless otherwise specified by the manufacturer of the boiler) for condensing boilers 2-3 ° towards the boiler, to the classic 2-3 ° outwards, ensuring the condensate drain and falling rain into the boiler.
- length coaxial flue of the boiler depends on the model, the complexity of the route and the flue is 1 to 7 m. (Maximum length in a rectilinear setting of the boiler installed turbine power exceeds 30 kW.).
- forbidden to equip the coaxial output of the chimney below ground level in a windowed basement pit.
- aware of the damage and accidents during the operation of the chimney, the responsibility of the installer.
installation diagram of the coaxial flue
output coaxial chimney through the building envelope must meet a number of rules and regulations.Since boilers type C - closed combustion chamber can be installed in all types of building.Whether window ventilation and volume of the premises need to follow a few rules.The photo shows the installation requirements of the coaxial flue in different versions:
- a - the minimum distance from the axis of the chimney to any door or the front of the house;
- b - the minimum distance from the axis of the chimney to any air intake;
- c - the minimum distance to the sidewalks (to reduce the distances set grille with a baffle, in this case, the distance will be 0.15 m distance);
- d - the minimum distance from the ground;
- e - the minimum distance from the axis of the chimney to the wall at an angle of 90 ° with opening elements or intake vent;(0.15 m in the presence of deflector);
- f - the minimum distance from the axis of the chimney to the wall at an angle of 90 ° without opening element;
- g - the minimum distance to the green areas;
- h - the minimum distance to the system or drain the riser.
Choice coaxial chimney
Choosing Coaxial chimney is first necessary to pay attention to the recommendations of the manufacturer of the boiler.There were times when the service center did not take the equipment to guarantee through the installation of coaxial flue is not recommended for the boiler.
Coaxial chimney must ensure not only the output of flue gas, but also fully meet the oxygen intake from the street, so its reliability is very important.Select worth of proven foreign brands: Baxi, Vaillant, Navien, Ferroli, Ariston, Viessmann.
Coaxial chimney Baxi
chimneys made of stainless steel and high-polymer materials.The standard kit includes a tube length of 1 meter chimney, elbow 90 °, tip to protect against wind, decorative rings.If you must use an extension cord, it must be purchased separately.It should be noted that the chimney length of 1m must be installed on the boiler duct narrows the aperture.The procedure is done to compensate for the thrust, as a fan of the boiler designed for maximum flue length (5m), and in the absence of the aperture into the combustion chamber will be supplied a large amount of air, thus reducing the efficiency of the boiler.For frost protection coaxial pipe must act on the wall the length of the tip, no more.If the pipe length is too long, too much is cut off from the inside.
Photos core coaxial flues Baxi:
Chimney coaxial Vaillant
company Vaillant boiler is coaxial flues own production.Match the size of the pipes is the key to the successful operation of the boiler.Also coaxial chimneys Vaylent can be purchased for boilers of other manufacturers.
Coaxial chimney Navien
Naven Smoke extraction systems from the Korean company well established in the market of heating equipment.Chimneys produce wall and floor boilers up to 75kW.The cost of the coaxial flues Naven slightly below its European competitors, the quality of their performance is not inferior.