chain saw Makita DCS 4610-40 household tools, widely used in agriculture, forest industry to implement a broad front works.Model DCS 4610-40 are durable and easy working resource use, compact design and low weight.
- device chainsaw Makita DCS 4610-40
- Specifications chainsaw Makita DCS 4610-40
- Instruction chainsaw Makita DCS 4610-40
- Starting the chainsaw Makita DCS 4610-40
device chainsaw Makita DCS4610-40
for chainsaw Makita DCS 4610-40 used a new modern, modified engine with a 4-channel cylinder.Clutch with damping system creates low vibrations, prevent scroll elements of the instrument when shimming saw sets in a dense material.With the help of special screws placed on the right to housing, can adjust the chain tension.Produced automatic lubrication valuable paintings.
To reduce and prevent injury from kickback an automatic braking system.Movement of sharp teeth of chain stops in seconds.The system is in operation a lig
Specifications chainsaw Makita DCS 4610-40
- fuel consumed gasoline.
- cylinder with a volume of 45.1 cm3.
- target engine power 1.7 kW.
- bus length of 40 cm.
- chain with a pitch 3/8 ".
- 0.37 liter fuel tank.
- oil pump automatic type.
- 0.25 liter oil tank.
- links of the chain with a thickness of 1.3 mm.
- total weight of the tool 4.75 kg.
- Included are tire cover tire, the key combination.
Instruction chainsaw Makita DCS 4610-40
How to make refuel:
- For the filling tool driven to the OFF state.
- Do not smoke, use open fire.
- operates a saw to be cooled and only then refuel.
- using gasoline mixed with solvents and chemical additives to protect hands and eyes from contact with aggressive substances.Wear gloves and change clothing after refueling.Do not inhale gasoline fumes.
- Ensure that the fuel and lubricant for the chain saw does not spill.In the event of a spill, quickly clean up the saw, avoiding contact with clothes and exposed areas of the body.
- Under the rules of environmental safety not spill chemicals, including gasoline and oil in the soil.
- When refueling aired.
- Tightly close the container with gasoline and oil.
- fueled tools include the distance from the place of refueling.
- Fuel has a shelf life.Does not purchase the excess gasoline.
- transport of fuel and chain oil in specially designated containers or containers.
Starting the chainsaw Makita DCS 4610-40
- Before launching checked all the major sites, the state of the fuel tank, filling it with fuel, the presence of oil to lubricate the chain.Particular attention is given to the braking system, compliance with proper sharpening tooth chain tensioning of the chain cover fixing brakes, smooth throttle operation and system lock.In the second place the work is checked on / off switch of the instrument.
- After scrutiny launch a chainsaw.
- Before launching should take strong position to support.
- following.To chain and chain do not come into contact with extraneous things and body.
- Do not forget about the effect of inertia.The chain is in motion for a few minutes after releasing the lever.
- chainsaw must be held against the wind, so as not to inhale the fumes.
- replacement chain adjusting its tension, troubleshooting is performed at instrument off.
- With the sudden contact chain with stones, nails or other dense materials, you must stop the tool to check the integrity of the desktop web.