pumping station Gardena 3000/4 Classic is designed for the complete water supply of small country houses.In this operating pressure will be enough to supply water for the water supply to the upper floor of the house, but no more.In fact, a small cottage two storeys high - that's the optimum workload for this pumping station.
- Features Gardena 3000/4 Classic
- Technical features pump station Gardena 3000/4 Classic
- Advantages and disadvantages of Gardena 3000/4 Classic
Features Gardena 3000/4 Classic
- power0.65 kW,
- claimed productivity - 2800 l / h,
- suction depth - 8 m,
- maximum lift of the water supply - 40 m,
- operating pressure of 4 bar,
- the maximum temperature of the incoming fluid should not exceed35 ° C.
pumping station Gardena 3000/4 Classic is equipped with a built-in check and filter strainer fine mechanical cleaning.This made it possible not only to pump the water through the water supply, but also to achie
The built-in water tank capacity of 24 liters allows you to use it without switching station.In addition, the motor and pump stations are equipped with automatic built-in thermal protection switch.This unit is required for the automatic shutdown of the station network in case if it is a long period in the operating mode and possible overheating.
Technical features pump station Gardena 3000/4 Classic
- the vent valve and rotary switch allows you to make an easy and fast start pumping station,
- pumping station Gardena 3000/4 Classic is compact, and low-noise operation,
- the tank is equipped with a drain plug for draining the contents,
- integrated pressure switch will allow the station to be included if necessary.With a small consumption of water from the inner tank pump stations do not turn on.
Gardena 3000/4 Classic good for their reliability and simplicity to the conditions.despite the Chinese roots, it notes that this setting has a good build quality and good power.Users report only flimsy connectors, through which a pumping station connected hoses.
important to remember that in the pumping station Gardena 3000/4 Classic predusmoterna not dry run protection.With a loss of water access station able to work for some time.But if there is a risk of water shortages - it is necessary to foresee the possible options on how to avoid damaging the pump.
Advantages and disadvantages of Gardena 3000/4 Classic
of the indisputable advantages of the pumping station users report are:
- station reliability during operation in different seasons, including winter,
- operating noise level significantly less than other counterparts,
- simple design,
- almost complete maintainability,
- the reverse valve and fine filter of mechanical cleaning in the base set,
- gland of the pump is made of ceramic, to withstand higher temperature fluid supply.Moreover, ceramics allows you to work on a dry course,
- reliability of assemblies and mechanisms, easy access for replacement,
- built-in pressure gauge.
Judging by the reviews, almost universally extolled simplicity and reliability of the domestic pump Gardena 3000/4 Classic.The problems usually occur only when the improper operation of the pump.Due to the simple design it is possible to make repairs with their own hands, with the design of the pump accepts the installation of components from other manufacturers.The price of a pumping station more than acceptable, and starts at $ 160.However, it is worth noting that the model is discontinued, and dealers were old stock at the warehouses.
Despite the list of advantages, due to its budget pumping station Gardena 3000/4 Classic and has some disadvantages:
- flimsy plastic threads on the nozzle in the hose connection points.some users offer a fun way to mount directly on top of the brass bushings of plastic, thus ensuring the reliability of the first fixation using FUM tape.In any case, the hoses better once again not unscrew,
- when filter change is required repeated filling and run water,
- sensitivity of the pumping station to the storage conditions in the winter.The main reason for treatment in the service in this case is the gap inner connecting pipe.For the most part this is due to the fact that it is water that freezes at temperatures below freezing and breaks the rubber.This possible drawback can be eliminated by simply flipping station after draining the tank.In this case, the excess water in the manifold will drain into the tank and later merge with the drains.In addition, the problem can also be solved by adding a small amount of antifreeze in the storage period in the winter,
- possibility of destruction of internal components due to overheating or prolonged pumping water, the temperature of which exceeds the allowable upper threshold.Therefore, it is not necessary to use a pump for pumping water at the declared maximum rate of 35 ° C.
pumping station Gardena 3000/4 Classic will be a good acquisition for the holiday home, and its price will serve as another undeniable factor in the direction of its choice.