floor of the house has to be, first and foremost, safe and warm.This is especially true for those who have small children.If ceiling height allows, the best option is to install a wooden floor, but if space is rather limited, the aid comes undeservedly forgotten expanded clay.Consider the characteristics of the material.
- General information about Leca
- technology fills the floor with expanded clay
- Fill the floor with expanded clay scheme
- installation instructions inlaid floor with expanded clay
- Filling with expanded clay floor price
General information about Leca
History of expanded clay goes back to the Middle Ages.At that time it was one of the most affordable building material.Today, the situation has not changed much.Produced material by burning shale in special furnaces.Since the output expanded clay is 95% of clay, it has all its advantages:
- resistance to mechanical damage;
- high levels of sound insulation;
- very high levels of insulation;
- resistance to low temperatures;
- chemical resistance;
- long life;
- environmental friendliness;
- low cost.
1. Bulk density of expanded clay ranges from 320 to 650 kg / m³.When this material is porous, expanded clay body to have from 60 to 20 percent of the granules.The relative ease, and the presence of voids do not affect the strength.Inside granules of clay particles at high temperatures create stiffeners.As a result of expanded clay gives a very strong and this indicator is not inferior to silica brick.
2. The presence of pores in the granules explains the high noise reduction.Sound - a wave falling on it dissipates expanded clay granules on the surface, penetrates and gradually muted.The thicker the layer of expanded clay, the higher the sound insulation.For example, to suppress the noise of 25-30 dB damper need of expanded clay to 3-4 cm.
3. Those pores and explain the thermal insulation properties of expanded clay.Although the thermal conductivity of clay is high enough, it not only keeps the heat for a long time, but also keeps the cold for a long time, the presence of cavities in the structure provides a constant presence in the upper bedding of warm air.The lower layers of expanded clay filled with cold air.As a result, due to the pressure difference created by the circulation system that ensures the preservation of heat in the room.Warm air is lighter than cold, so it can not fall and miss the cold air.
4. Clay virtually no wear or when exposed to heat or the cold.Minimal wear resistance at a temperature of -300C amounted to 300 cycles, ie,Outdoor keramzit able to lie up to 300 years without any visible damage structure.
5. Fire - a chemical reaction on the allocation of large amounts of energy.Since clay is chemically inactive, and all third-party components and slag burn during firing expanded clay material is not subject to burning.
If there is a problem to make high-quality, inexpensive, warm floor, filling the floor with expanded clay - it is an optimal solution.Consider the technological aspects.
technology fills the floor with expanded clay
In construction decided to allocate two basic techniques floor installation:
Keramzit appropriate to use, in both cases, therefore, discussed in detail the advantages and disadvantages of each variety.
1. screed do in the apartments and low-rise buildings.Roughing and finishing screed steal a maximum height of 4-5 cm, depending on the slope and the presence of defects in the floor.On the one hand, monolithic coating minimizes vibration, rumble, and also eliminates the possibility that under the floor of the parasites lodge.On the other hand, the solid surface are considered cold bridges.To this floor was really warm, it must be equipped with heating.
Among the other advantages distinguish:
- speed of installation;
- high resistance to mechanical damage;
- wide range of building materials and finishing castings.
Among the shortcomings:
- lack of natural insulation;
- minimum sound insulation.
2. hardwood floor more complicated.For his first installation is going frame, which later expanded clay filled or other insulation on top of which is filled screed finish.Although the process is more time-consuming, the results are worth it.
- high sound insulation;
- presence of natural insulation;
- reduction of rough tie;
- resistance to temperature.
- lengthy installation process;
- thickness of the frame filled with up to 10 cm;
- weak resistance to mechanical damage.
From an aesthetic point of view, the choice of the type of floor depends solely on the height of ceilings.From a practical - the desired result.If the goal is really to make floor heating, which is particularly important for private homes, the installation should be selected inlaid design.
Fill the floor with expanded clay scheme
Since all the work to be performed in turn, divide them into stages:
- fill roughing screed;
- fill screed finish.
1. The preparatory stage begins with the selection tools.To work needed:
- mixer or trough;
- concrete block;
- metal profile;
- rammer or rink.
To fill the need to produce claydite.Mix in a trough mixer or 3 parts of sand, 1 part of cement and 1 part of expanded clay.This solution has the best indicators of strength.If you add more expanded clay floor will be a little warmer, but quickly crack and crumble.This is the case with sand.Since the problem roughing screed possible to fill all voids and unevenness in the floor, the solution is rarely done.
To obtain a clean floor, you need to install beacons.The simplest option - installing metal sheets.Reiki installed from wall to wall at a distance longer than the right.In terms of exhibiting the angle.If a significant difference in gender, under the base of the rack is enclosed wooden board or a stone.
more economical option - use as beacons of nails and strings.But in this case it should be noted that the solution must be as fluid, or obtain a smooth surface is difficult.
2. The next step - pouring roughing screed.Harvested solution was poured on the floor in a section between the iron rails.Then tamped and leveled his rule.For convenience, the floor is always filled from the wall at the exit.Otherwise it will be inconvenient to work.
After leveling the floor must be allowed to stand for at least three days.This screed must be at least once a day to pour water.This is done in order to cement uniformly dry out and crack.
3. Fill the finishing screed is needed only if you plan to use self-leveling, self-leveling floors.Usually, they are sold as a finished product, so all the work is reduced to accurately extract the contents of the bucket on the floor.
described technology allows roughing screed to create a sufficiently smooth finish, without noticeable differences or defects.Therefore, instead of finishing screed often put tiles, parquet or laminate.
installation instructions inlaid floor with expanded clay
- floor preparation;
- filling of expanded clay;
1. When it comes to the use of bulk insulation is very important to prepare the ground.First of all, we are talking about Hydro and vapor barrier.For these purposes, perfectly suited to special protective film.In private houses they are replaced with roofing material.Doing this is not desirable, since the material is very bad passes pairs as a result formed inside the bedding moisture accelerates wear of expanded clay and reducing its insulating qualities.
Another important point - the trash.It should not be as filling necessarily consists of a homogeneous material.Uniformity is required not only in composition, but also the thickness of filling.It is therefore desirable to align the maximum base.
2. On laid insulation installed frame.For its installation using wooden beam with a cross section of 5x5 or 5x10 cm. At a distance of 1 m from each other stacked beams from one wall to the other.Between them are attached crossbeams, also at a distance of 1 m. The result is equal squares.
Important: The frame should be set strictly at 90 degrees, otherwise the floor will turn out uneven.
3. In the resulting box is filled with expanded clay.Between the upper edge of the filling and the upper edge of timber should be at least 1 cm free space.In this case, the timber is a beacon.Fill thinner than one centimeter is not considered high quality and reliable.After that, laid reinforcing mesh or pieces of rebar.For the construction of viscosity to the edges of the mesh is welded pins 3-4 cm long. These pins are firmly fixed in the grid box.The more, the stronger will tie.In the case of the armature, it is cut into small pieces of 4-8 cm, depending on the width of the timber and stick in expanded clay.
4. After all the preparatory work is filled screed.The technology does not differ from that described in the previous section.Only pay attention to the.Use 2 pieces of cement and 4 parts sand.If, for some reason, the thickness of less than 1 cm screed, use 2 parts of cement and one part sand.
Tip: to concrete block does not collapse under mechanical loads, it pour the sand.In the heat conductivity is not affected, but will prevent excessive friction against each other particles of expanded clay.
Filling with expanded clay floor price
important part of any construction - budgeting.We will understand in this matter.
1. To begin, it is worth noting that the concrete block is different factions and purpose:
- building, grain size 10-20 mm;
- garden, grain size 20-40mm;
- basic, grain size of 5-10 mm.
In this case, you need to buy the specific construction concrete block, since the other species do not meet the necessary requirements.
2. Since the concrete block on the volume sold, it must be properly calculated.According to the formula V = S * h or width * height * length.Let us consider an example:
- total floor area = 60 m2;
- bedding height = 0.06 m;
- volume = 60 * 0.06 = 3.6 m3.
average price of 1 m3 of expanded clay at the level of 1800 rubles.Thus, the insulation of floors in the apartment of 60 m2 will cost 6500 rubles, only expanded clay.To this sum must be added the cement, sand and consumables.Consumables will cost 2 000-3 000 rubles, and a cube of cement mortar about 1500 rubles.
cubing fill similar to the formula calculate the volume of expanded clay:
- total floor area = 60 m2;
- fill thickness = 0.01 m;
- volume = 60 * 0.06 = 0.6 m3.
Based on the data of bulk expanded clay floor apartment of 60 m2 will cost about 8000 - 9000 rubles.
3. If, however, it was decided to use the self-leveling floor, then the calculation is as follows: V * 1 800/3 + V * 1 500.
In this context taken the averages prices.The number "three" is the percentage ratio of parts in the mix for potting.
Let us an example:
- total floor area = 60 m2;
- fill thickness = 0.05 m;
- volume = 60 * 0.05 = 3 m3;
- total cost of 3 * 1 = 800/3 + 3 * 1500 = 6300 rubles.
As seen in the example, filling the floor with expanded clay, which cost less - is the use of technology keramsit.
Important: The amounts shown in the examples consist solely of the cost of materials, if the implementation of some of the milestones planned invitation to the expert, the costs will increase significantly.
Another interesting technology fills the floor with expanded clay on the video: