Laser rangefinders are used to quickly measure distances.Advanced functionality of the tool is suitable for major design and construction.Leica The company offers a range of roulette, which will fully meet the requirements.
- General characteristics of laser rangefinders
- Laser Rangefinders Leica Disto
- Instruction Manual laser rangefinder Leica
General characteristics of laser rangefinders
1. Laser range finder - a device for the contactless measurement of the distance of objects by using a laser beam.
2. In its main functions include the addition and subtraction of lengths obtained as well as a dozen conservation values.In direct proportion to the price are additional options.Here are some of them:
- calculation of height, volume and area of the objects;
- opportunity to work outdoors;
- measurement accuracy up to 0.1 mm;
- mirror mode when working with reflective surfaces;
- determination of the maximum and minimum distance from the plane.
3. The device consists of a body mount, the optical system and the battery.
4. The principle of EDM is to calculate the travel time of the laser flux to the object and back.The process consists of the installation and the inclusion of roulette.After a few seconds the display shows the desired distance.
5. Laser rangefinders are used to work in / outdoor.
6. The second type is characterized by a cold beam range in excess of 100 m. It can be equipped with a system of RAIN.In this case the calculation shall not be considered reflection light from precipitation.And the function of deducting obstacles when measuring over 150 m.
7. Measuring tapes for domestic use are not designed to measure in direct sunlight.Their capabilities such work are reduced threefold.
Laser Rangefinders Leica Disto
Swiss company Leica 20 years passed from the production to the overall compact laser roulette.Its assortment is 4 series: 3D Disto, DISTO D3a BT, DISTO D2 and Racer.
1. Laser range finders Disto D2 have a number of features:
- models are equipped with the positioning bracket, it allows you to fix the edge of the roulette furniture for convenient measurement;
- determine the minimum and maximum distance to the object under study;
- support functions of addition and subtraction, area and volume calculation, Pythagoras and inaccessible segments;
- work on two AA batteries 2 AAA, a charge which is enough 4500 - 5000 measurements;
- measurement accuracy of 1.5 mm;
- one laser beam is directed upwards;
- built-in memory for the last 10 values;
- IP54 - Protection against dust and moisture;
- warranty of three years after the registration of the manufacturer's website.
laser rangefinder Disto D2 is the most compact and functionally simple device Leica.Weighing in at 0,159 kg, or 90 grams of its dimensions are 111h42h23 mm.EDM 2010 production has a laser beam of 60 m and is designed for internal measurements.It is equipped with a function of delay measurement.Price Leica Disto D2 is 170 - 180 USD
2. Laser Rangefinder Leica Disto D210 has a laser beam at 20 m more than its predecessor.Its weight is 0,126 kg at a rate of 114 x 50 x 27 mm.Backlit screen with a soft, white.Function splitting segments scheme aa.
cost of the device 2012 is in the same price range as the Leica Disto D2.
3. Tape Disto D3a are advanced models.Their cost is USD 270 -370Professional tool has good performance, but it is taken out of production.
- technology Bluetooth;
- laser beam at 100 m;
- angle measurement of 45 ° with an accuracy of 0,3 °;
- timer function;
- memory for 20 measurements;
- contrast display 2 ";
- area calculation of rectangular and triangular faces, the volume of space;
- variation Pythagoras;
- Leica Disto transfer software and AutoCAD plugin.
4. Laser Rangefinder Leica Disto D3 replaced LEICARacer 100. In fact it is the same model, made in a yellow box instead of red. The device Racer 100 has the following performance:
- laser beam at 100 m;
- measurement error of 1 mm;
- tilt sensor;
- angle measurement45 ° deviation of 0,3 °;
- function of continuous measurement;
- storage of the last 20 measurements;
- protection IP54;
- work on AAA batteries 2h1,5V;
- weight with batteries 110 g;
- price 230- $ 300
optimal tool for professional construction and repair work.
5. The analog laser roulette Leica Disto DXT is LEICA Racer 70. The tool is similar to the LEICA Racer 100, but has a high degree of protection IP65 and is suitable for use in extreme conditions.He is not afraid of falling from a height of 2 meters and a rugged rubberized case.
Distinguishing features of the model LEICA Racer 100:
- smaller range Beam of 70 m;
- large measurement error of 1.5 mm;
- weight of 159 g;
- dimensions 123 x 55 x 28 mm;
- cost 170 - 230 USD
For interior renovations enough models Disto D2.When large-scale measurements require additional functionality series models Racer.
Instruction Manual laser rangefinder Leica
to measuring instruments were long and safe, follow these rules:
- use the tool for other purposes;
- Operating and storage rangefinders avoid contact with them moisture and extreme temperatures;
- not point the laser beam at animals and humans;
- move the unit in the open position;
- before starting read the instruction manual that comes with the rangefinder.