Laser range finder is used for fast and accurate measurements of distance.The device is compact and easy to use.To work with him only one user.International company BOSCH specialist in the production of high-quality tools.
- General characteristics of laser rangefinders
- advantages of laser rangefinders
- laser rangefinder BOSCH PLR 15
- Operating Instructions
General characteristics of laser rangefinders
1. Laser range finder or measuring tape - an electronic level for measuring distanceto objects.Initially, the tool has found practical application in military affairs.Once in the air, topography and construction.
2. Operation is built on the ability of electromagnetic flux pass through space at a constant speed.What makes it possible to determine the distance of the target from the measurement point.
3. The current generation rangefinder makes mathematical calculations and determines the angle of deviation from the target pla
4. Tape divided into professional and home use.The first class includes models with a cold beam of over 80 m. The accuracy of the measurement is 1 - 1.5 mm.Devices can operate outdoors.To measure long distances is additionally necessary to use a tripod and the strengthening of the lens.For the repair of apartments and houses with enough range finders range in 30 - 60 m.
5. The functionality of the instrument depends on the model.A number of devices equipped with Bluetooth technology and the preservation of measurements, a timer function and visual laser marking.
6. The tool is powered by a battery or batteries.In the first case the charge is enough for 100 - 150 hours of continuous operation.For domestic models rather the second option, which is enough for 4 - 5 hours of use.For large industrial works is preferred to pay more for high-quality multi-tool.
Benefits of laser rangefinders
Members noted several advantages of laser rangefinder roulette.
- speed of use, you must attach the device to the surface, turn it on, and bring laser on the object being studied, through a fraction of a second to fix the result in the display;
- product measurements by one person;
- non-contact distance measurement is useful for measurements in inaccessible places, especially felt in the importance of topography and military affairs;
- measurement accuracy of 1.5 - 2 mm.The expensive devices smaller than 1 mm;
- possible to determine the parallel and perpendicular planes;
- measurement from 0.05 to 200 m.
laser rangefinder BOSCH PLR 15
BOSCH PLR 15 is a development in 2014.The device refers to household measuring instruments.Its compact dimensions allow to carry it in your pocket.Operation is intuitive with a single button.EDM does not require additional configuration and is ready to use immediately after purchase.
Specifications Laser Level BOSCH PLR 15:
- second type of laser, will not allow for contact with the eyes;
- diode 635 nm;
- beam length of 15 m;
- error of 3 mm;
- powered by 2 batteries AAA 1,5 V LR03;
- charge 5 hours of continuous operation;
- measuring time from 0.5 to 4;
- automatic shut-off device after 5 minutes break in the work;
- dimensions 100 x 36 x 23 mm;
- weight of 80 g;
- protection against dust and moisture to IP 54;
- production of Malaysia;
- average cost is 45 USD
tool comes in a metal case with instruction manual and warranty card.
Members note the following features BOSCH PLR 15:
- compact size, the device is placed in the hand;
- easy to use, one touch of a button - one measurement;
- contrast display, allowing proofreading data in bright light;
- the opportunity to turn on the backlight when visibility is poor;
- hold function of the last measurement.
1. General safety:
- not aim the laser at animals and humans;
- rangefinder protect from moisture and direct sunlight;
- maintenance provided by the specialists;
- do not let children to the appliance;
- use laser glasses for better recognition of the beam, but not for the purpose of protection.
2. Work with rangefinder:
- before first use, read the instruction manual;
- use alkaline batteries;
- during long breaks in the work, remove the batteries from the device, so that they are not discharged;
- to verify the accuracy of the instrument to measure the distance of the same object 10 times.The result should be the same.
- inclusion rangefinder made up shift switch, off - down;
- move the laser beam on the object under study;
- press HOLD, to fix the distance to the target;
- to return to the measurement of again press HOLD;
- use the tool only for its intended purpose.