blower is used to clean household areas and the working surface of the litter.The tool works in two modes: the absorption of dust or blowing air.Depending on the power of it is divided into professional and consumer model.The company Hitachi is Japan's largest conglomerate, including the electrical equipment industry.
- General characteristics of vacuum cleaners, blowers
- Feature cleaner-blower Hitachi RB40SA
- Instructions Hitachi RB40SA
General characteristics of vacuum cleaners, blowers
cleaner-blower or garden vacuum cleaner - the equipment for cleaning and gardensuburban area.The tool provides a clean hard to reach places, blowing out the trash.
blower consists of a motor, the tube and the housing.Sometimes she has two interchangeable nozzles.Bottleneck is used to compress the air and collecting rubbish in a heap.Wide tube mounted to draw in the dust in a special bag.
important component of the device is an impeller.For gr
grinding function allows you to use the collected litter as a fertilizer.The best cut is the ratio of 10: 1.
Well, when the model is protected against accidental activation and function of cleaning the air.
nice addition to dimensional vacuum cleaner is a belts and wheels.They provide a convenient operation of the instrument.
Blowers operate on the network, the petrol engine or battery power:
1. Electric devices feature low weight, low noise and low cost.However, they are limited in power and agility.
2. Vacuum cleaners petrol engine with high productivity.But it is characterized by a large vibration, noise and exhaust fumes.
3. Cordless electric counterparts reach indicators colleagues.But it operates only in blower mode and a limited operating time.
When choosing a garden, consider the power of the vacuum cleaner, weight and performance.
Feature cleaner-blower Hitachi RB40SA
Hitachi RB40SA is a hand tool for cleaning litter from the workplace.In particular, chips and sawdust.It is widely used in joinery and other industries dust.
The device operates in the dust suction and blower.Powered by an electric motor vacuum cleaner with a capacity of 0.55 kW.
Key Features Hitachi RB40SA:
- work on the network,
- light weight 1.7 kg, 2.84 kg with a cord,
- compact dimensions 335x215x190,
- develop 16 thousand. / Min for a thorough and rapid removalgarbage,
- limit the number of blown air 228 m³ / h,
- created pressure to 5.5 kPa,
- the average cost is 105 USD,
- 12 months warranty,
- producing country China.
tool goes into picking and packing with a dust collector.
cleaner-blower has a number of features:
- quick replacement blower pipe to install a dust collector,
- lightweight and rubber grip for confident grip,
- ease of management,
- higher performance Hitachi RB40SA, due to a powerful stream of blown air,
- low noise up to 85 dB,
- double insulation to protect against electric shock.
addition to work with the tool purchase gloves.They keep your hands clean and protecting it from damage.Using a vacuum cleaner, working from a network extender is required.It will increase the maneuverability of the machine.
Instructions Hitachi RB40SA
Before use read the instructions that are included with the tool.
1. Getting Started:
- install the required attachments and dust bag,
- check that the switch is in the "OFF»,
- make sure that the mains voltage corresponds to the manufacturer's stated figures,
- insert the plug into theoutlet,
- press start switch to start the dust blower or function.
2. General safety:
- use the tool for other purposes,
- maintain cleanliness and order in the workplace,
- use common sense when ambiguous situations,
- not overload the vacuum cleaner,
- in need of repairand maintenance, please contact a specialist.